Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Finally 'finish' reading just 53 pages of your t-blog..

very interesting and nice reno.

Cheers.

Thanks for reading and having the patience to. Hope you will find some useful info for your Reno. All the best!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i don't like leather sofa leh..... and tonight i am going to malaysia so not possible for me to go for the sales. if they have annual sales, then maybe next year loh.

and asking me to go all the way to near tuas? :bangwall:

lol.. its really at tuas le.. just a bit before the customs only.

i am tempted to go.. but not sure if it will be worth it. they don't do warehousing for the stock.. and has to be delivered within a certain time frame..

lol.. its really at tuas le.. just a bit before the customs only.

i am tempted to go.. but not sure if it will be worth it. they don't do warehousing for the stock.. and has to be delivered within a certain time frame..

Wow! Really so far? I got to think abt whether I want to go all the way there. So the flat have to be move in condition so they can deliver soon?

Wow! Really so far? I got to think abt whether I want to go all the way there. So the flat have to be move in condition so they can deliver soon?

I.. decided to take a trip down!

They say its 1 week delivery time and extra warehousing for each week is 100!!! :jawdrop:

we did saw one.. that we sort of like.. *very lukewarm feel* rofl! the price was really cheap.. $650 for a 2.5 seater!!!

Hi May_dream1, I am planning to renovate my home in this year and is currently doing my homework. May I have the contact of your contractor, Andrew, and your electrician, Ah Soon? Btw, I am interested in baking and cooking as well, saw that you bought a new oven, can't remember what brand after going through 53 pages twice (that's how I spent my one day leave just reading up on your t-blog, haha). How do you find your oven so far? Any hob on the top? Sorry that I asked because I have not been looking around actively and have no idea of the oven/hood & hob, etc.

Hi May_dream1, I am planning to renovate my home in this year and is currently doing my homework. May I have the contact of your contractor, Andrew, and your electrician, Ah Soon? Btw, I am interested in baking and cooking as well, saw that you bought a new oven, can't remember what brand after going through 53 pages twice (that's how I spent my one day leave just reading up on your t-blog, haha). How do you find your oven so far? Any hob on the top? Sorry that I asked because I have not been looking around actively and have no idea of the oven/hood & hob, etc.

Me too. Can I have your electrician's contact ah soon?

Many thanks

Louise

llishan@hotmail.com

hi Lynn, thanks for reading my long long tblog. super patience to read through all the pages. hahahaha....

My oven is Ariston. its not those you put on counter top, but rather slot into the cabinet (built in). for me to look for an oven, firstly is the price (less than $500) and secondly the door of the oven. i am looking for those with flat glass, not those partial glass and partial stainless steel. this is for easy cleaning.... other than that, i am not very particular abt what brand or whether it have self cleaning function or steam function. So depends on what kind of oven you looking for, mine is really basic but good enough as long as i can use it to bake cakes and some roasting in the oven.

I didn't get those hob on top with oven below because i hate to bend down to check on the food or the cake. i prefer them to be near eye level so i don't need to bend. sound like i am old? heheeh.... :jawdrop:

will pm you andrew's number.

half leather sort..those half leather (SIMPLE ones) are really cheap.. about 1k+ for 3+2+1.

saw the pic of the cream sofa you posted on your blog! nice! :dribble:

Me too. Can I have your electrician's contact ah soon?

Many thanks

Louise

llishan@hotmail.com

those that want Ah Soon number, i have to post here. my pm is running out of space and too many just asking for Ah Soon's number. for easy ref to all, here is the number : 96313856

this way, my pm can be reserved for questions regarding reno. :sport-smiley-018:

Ah Soon is going to be flooded with calls... you better warn him. LoL ... :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

hahaha.... i haven't talk to him for a long long time. not sure whether he still remembers me. no need to warn lah..... if he get calls, good for him.

those that want Ah Soon number, i have to post here. my pm is running out of space and too many just asking for Ah Soon's number. for easy ref to all, here is the number : 96313856

this way, my pm can be reserved for questions regarding reno. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi May dream, only realised i'm using the same electrician when i saw the number. Ah Soon's people is working on my house now. :) & yah, he's already very busy!

Edited by OnTheRoad

Hi May dream, only realised i'm using the same electrician when i saw the number. Ah Soon's people is working on my house now. :)

since i started using him, i think i have given his number to at least 50 people or so. so i am not surprise if there are quite a few people on RT that uses him. :sport-smiley-004: