Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi, May_dream 1

I am currently looking for contactor or ID to renovate my new BTO house in clementi. I have spent few days to read up on your fantastic t –blog.Very details on each step of renovation.

Can I have your contractor details- Andrew and as well as the quotation list if you do not mind to share with me. Just to prepared to do a comparison if I engage them for the quotation :sport-smiley-018: .

pls pm me to my email address:

qsming1981@yahoo.com.sg

*clap clap clap clap* :bow: :bow:

1 more finish reading your 54 page blogs. thousands of replies..... :good: :good:

Congrats to your BTO and all the best in your reno ; )

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Actually oven can do many many things.

- bake whipped potato topped with triple cheese

- Bake rice topped with triple cheese

- bake rice(base) top with whipped potato topped with triple cheese

- roast potato skin topped with bacon finished with sour cream

- roast portabella mushroom with capsicum & bread crumps

- roast pork (get a big piece of pork belly, maybe 1kg, rub with only salt, (sea salt better), mid heat, 1 - 2 hr (agar agar, see how done). Shiok shiok, all fats gone

- home made pizza (not 100% home made lar, get those ready base, just put any topping U like)

- bake egg plan, capsicum,

- Cakes

- etc etc etc....

Once you have it, there are many things you can do. Small oven can be a little bit more challenging.

you can cook all these?? hhmm... yummy... my fav portabello mushroom! always go BBQ must have it. hehehe...

you can cook all these?? hhmm... yummy... my fav portabello mushroom! always go BBQ must have it. hehehe...

I only cook when the mood is right, or when the form is there ; p

so very extremely no consistency one.... ; p

There is a period of time I siao watch Cable, the cooking channel thinggy, that period of time my kids kio tio lor. Every Saturday cook something for them ; p

actually the portabello mushroom I copy from Sunset bay one. Just oven bake the mushroom, pan fried diced capsicum with salted butter, separate pan to heat bread crumb to golden color, done, just top the capsicum & bread crumb over, can liao.

I only cook when the mood is right, or when the form is there ; p

so very extremely no consistency one.... ; p

There is a period of time I siao watch Cable, the cooking channel thinggy, that period of time my kids kio tio lor. Every Saturday cook something for them ; p

actually the portabello mushroom I copy from Sunset bay one. Just oven bake the mushroom, pan fried diced capsicum with salted butter, separate pan to heat bread crumb to golden color, done, just top the capsicum & bread crumb over, can liao.

hahaahah.... never watch those cooking channels. all are food that i tasted and like, then i do my own trial and error. for the portabello mushroom, i like to BBQ it with cheese on top. when the cheese melted into the mushroom, hmmm.... once bite, all the mushroom juice are flowing out and with a hint of melted cheese... so yummy.....

i don't eat capsicum so i won't try your recipe. hehehe....

hahaahah.... never watch those cooking channels. all are food that i tasted and like, then i do my own trial and error. for the portabello mushroom, i like to BBQ it with cheese on top. when the cheese melted into the mushroom, hmmm.... once bite, all the mushroom juice are flowing out and with a hint of melted cheese... so yummy.....

i don't eat capsicum so i won't try your recipe. hehehe....

oh, you love cheese too :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

You can try BBQ with mixing different type of cheese.

The common ones I like are Old Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan. It gives a rich old cheddar test with Mozzarella that stretches and Parmesan that gives that little crisp on top :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Oh, do you cook macaroni cheese ? I tried a few times, can't seems to make it right. Wrong taste, wrong texture. :bangwall::furious::bangwall::furious:

oh, you love cheese too :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

You can try BBQ with mixing different type of cheese.

The common ones I like are Old Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan. It gives a rich old cheddar test with Mozzarella that stretches and Parmesan that gives that little crisp on top :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Oh, do you cook macaroni cheese ? I tried a few times, can't seems to make it right. Wrong taste, wrong texture. :bangwall::furious::bangwall::furious:

i don't really like cheese... only a bit of cheese for me. and when its with my mushroom. with baked rice or pizza, i don't really like. hahaha....

i don't really like cheese... only a bit of cheese for me. and when its with my mushroom. with baked rice or pizza, i don't really like. hahaha....

ai ya... .. . Wonder who else here make good Mac & Cheese, hopefully can give me some tips ; p

Hi May

I am new to renotalk , can you please email me your contractor Andrew mobile number .

If I didnt mistaken , did u mention another contractor Alan in you blog before ?

my email address is : crystal_tiong@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks in advance.

ai ya... .. . Wonder who else here make good Mac & Cheese, hopefully can give me some tips ; p

search online for the recipe lah... hehehe....

search online for the recipe lah... hehehe....

Online a lot, but funny thing is that when I follow, result different ley. so if anyone who can make good one, can share some tips (hidden one) so that I can see which step I do wrong lor....

Online a lot, but funny thing is that when I follow, result different ley. so if anyone who can make good one, can share some tips (hidden one) so that I can see which step I do wrong lor....

too bad i don't like to eat that. hehehe....

SPECIAL PROJECT

As i mentioned previously, that there will be a special project going on at end of May. But it was delayed till today.

What is it that is so special? For me, its really special because mediacorp using my place for one of their 9pm serial drama that are going to air in Sep 2012. :dancingqueen::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

So today, a few actors and actresses came over to my place with the whole crew consists of director, camera man, make up artist, assistant director, lighting crew, sound crew etc etc.... :jawdrop:

This means that my home will be featured on tv! Even my bedroom too cos there is a scene where the couple is making out on my bed :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: but i think my fav would be where the focus was on my door.... and even my water filter.

It was funny watching them act.... although i thought my fav actor will be around, but he isn't.

I don't dare to take too many photos so a few for you to see here. Hopefully the next time, i will take a few more photos and post it here. :yamseng:

42762ee1.jpg

cd73e1e7.jpg

So nice of you to lend your house for filming. Will they be giving you an red packet for lending your precious home? :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by ahlipz

Should be paid quite a bit. Shouldn't be free. If things get spoilt can claim for damages :sport-smiley-004:. Really, not joking one!

Should be paid quite a bit. Shouldn't be free. If things get spoilt can claim for damages :sport-smiley-004:. Really, not joking one!

No lah, doesn't get paid a lot. Just a token as I have to take leave for them to come by. But it's fun to see how they film in my place. Hopefully it would look good on tv. Haha