Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Actually possible, cause for paint, sometimes will need to mix with water as it might be too thick. If suay suay, got contaminated, it can be really stinky one. So for that case, bo bian will have to get new one lor.

yah, i asked the painter to throw away but i forgot to take note of the colour code.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yah, i asked the painter to throw away but i forgot to take note of the colour code.

then how to do touch up? later use wrong colour?

then how to do touch up? later use wrong colour?

i asked contractor. then he said he can give me a can. he also gave me the code. now still waiting for the can.

sorry, not mouldy. it's smelly. i am refering to the remaining paint left in the can.

oh... i'm surprise your painter didnt supply you with Nippon Odourless Easywash.

i asked contractor. then he said he can give me a can. he also gave me the code. now still waiting for the can.

oh i see, then wait loh... or else ask punggolfamily to remind him.

Actually possible, cause for paint, sometimes will need to mix with water as it might be too thick. If suay suay, got contaminated, it can be really stinky one. So for that case, bo bian will have to get new one lor.

huh? mix with water? my painter ever told me cannot mix water into good paint like Odourless Easywash, is like destroying the paint.

huh? mix with water? my painter ever told me cannot mix water into good paint like Odourless Easywash, is like destroying the paint.

easy wash have teflon, cannot mix with water. those that can mix with water are like those for ceiling... just normal white paint.

oh... i'm surprise your painter didnt supply you with Nippon Odourless Easywash.

i chose a couple of paint from nippon. i forgot the type...i think got medifresh or something...and then some odourless stuff. all supposed to be the better grades.

easy wash have teflon, cannot mix with water. those that can mix with water are like those for ceiling... just normal white paint.

i see... those matt white color for ceiling. lucky me, my painter gave me whole house white Odourless Easywash 3+1 coats, ceiling included. no wonder they gave me a nickname - piggy bank breaker. :curse:

lucky me, last time, mine all mixed liao, easily left for years and so far so good. Now all paint used up liao. some even paint tin got rusty and paint still ok :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

only the living room and certain area only.... not repainting the whole wall... but since its white colour, even spot touch up will be ok?? i will know on friday... hehehe....

Well still nice of him to do that.... If I recall my previous ID.... Think it will take ages.... Rather DIY lor!

Well still nice of him to do that.... If I recall my previous ID.... Think it will take ages.... Rather DIY lor!

U know how to DIY then u DIY lah. I don't know how so wait for him to do for me. Hehe

since the discussion is on painting, can i check if this is true.

Painting the ceiling white for the house by default have no extra charge, but once you want to paint in another colour. There will be extra, and this is the market practise.

since the discussion is on painting, can i check if this is true.

Painting the ceiling white for the house by default have no extra charge, but once you want to paint in another colour. There will be extra, and this is the market practise.

yes, that is the market practice but then if you have a good contractor, he might let you paint other colours for free too. market charge for EM abt $1600-$1800, so if he already charge you $2000, maybe he will let you paint the ceiling in other colours?

I spent a few days reading your blog.Your house is really nice. No wonder came out magazine. I've learnt alot thru your blog. Thanks.