Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
geniecatcher

Joey Yap

QUOTE (Jessyy @ Feb 16 2011, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
any idea how much roughly for a 5 room?

The cost: 1-2 business class airticket (may include assistant), 1 night accomodation, double the cost of any expensive fsm in singapore, wait for weeks before you can get an audit.

Try to make enquiry with his company. Usually if you don't stay in a bungalow, your case is refered to one of his recommended consultants.

My humble opinion: An Author do best in theory and is always a book writer. A practical, always on the ground experience fsm does a more effective job.

my view as well! good teacher may not be hands on practitioner. we need to decide whether we want to learn or we want to get our fengshui done up.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my view as well! good teacher may not be hands on practitioner. we need to decide whether we want to learn or we want to get our fengshui done up.

Previously I also attended some classes lor.....some students including myself got our housezzz audited by these teacherzzzz. We also recommended our friends and relatives to them :curse: . The result leh? Either nothing happens or something bad happened. I believe many of these 'teachers' hor......only know theory :deal: .......like what tidalboleh said lor.....lack of practial experiencezzzzzz

Previously I also attended some classes lor.....some students including myself got our housezzz audited by these teacherzzzz. We also recommended our friends and relatives to them :curse: . The result leh? Either nothing happens or something bad happened. I believe many of these 'teachers' hor......only know theory :deal: .......like what tidalboleh said lor.....lack of practial experiencezzzzzz

which teacher you learnt from?

Wah Lau......then what you learnt must be rubbish la?!!

which teacher you learnt from?

Aiyo....even if I mention here, very soon Mr Mod will remove away hor...... you can check out the bad list, some is inside

Wah Lau......then what you learnt must be rubbish la?!!

Not all lah....you also won't know what you learn got any rubbish or not. I feel that these teachers should do live examples like taking my home and make it happen to become a Tao Hua gardenzzzz :sport-smiley-018:

They taught, some bring around to see successful examplezzzz and bad examplezzzz of buildings and houses but never show successful remedy from a bad feng shui house to become a good one done by themselves.

D100HKArchive周末飲冰室

Hi all,

come across a radio ststion which i think give very good general knowledge about feng shui, but it's in cantonese.

can listen to it in youtube D100HKArchive.

like all famous ppl he is very expensive. for humour i prefer Lilian Too at least get entertained at the same time.

Not all lah....you also won't know what you learn got any rubbish or not. I feel that these teachers should do live examples like taking my home and make it happen to become a Tao Hua gardenzzzz :sport-smiley-018:

They taught, some bring around to see successful examplezzzz and bad examplezzzz of buildings and houses but never show successful remedy from a bad feng shui house to become a good one done by themselves.

Mana eh sai....like that i oso can la.....bring here see see, go there look look like the Mr Ah Tan.....always got free tour wanah

like all famous ppl he is very expensive. for humour i prefer Lilian Too at least get entertained at the same time.

Wah Lau ....no need to ask also know he expensive la.....can write books pian jia don't want, go and do audit people house feng shui not scared pua kang tao ah. Actually we can call these people ?translator? but LT can translate with style le.....

实践知真机。。。。 :good:

Aiyo...how many minutes he spent with you for 400+? Accuratezzz or not?

Hi Ivy1981

Sorry i hardly visit this forum n didnt realise you have posted a question to me;)

I couldnt remember exactly but if i remember correctly, it should be less than an hour or so.

i heard about him and i was eager to have a reading done by him. I was making arrangements with his Malaysian office etc for him to do the reading when he was here at a hotel for an event or convention.

But if you were to ask me how i feel about his reading, frankly i think i have wasted my money :(

Would i pay for another reading to be done by him? NOPE.

I tried to email his Malaysian office b4... his charges for 3rm HDB SGD$7800 not including travelling expenses! I got a big shock when I saw this amount!

Wah seh....you champion man....stilll dare to ask. If I got $7800, lim peh split into pay 7 masters, still got $ change .......but then hoh.......scarly 7 of them all say different things......jialat

But if you were to ask me how i feel about his reading, frankly i think i have wasted my money :(

Would i pay for another reading to be done by him? NOPE.

You are saying that his bazi reading not accurate, tio bo? Then, jialat liao, those bazi books he wrote ...........?