Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Hope i'm not too late to wish all Happy New year! Reviving my blog as I will be doing up a wardrobe in my study room after CNY and to update the 'regrets' so that new owners can take note of it... Nothing to do with ID note lah... Sorry guys, not much of juicy news...I'm still in good term with Henry cos my hubby adores him and prefers him to manage when come to Reno but he is the 'behind the scene good guy' and the responsibility of negotiating and asking Henry to touch up/ rectify here and there for some minor work aka as the bad guy is me....

Stay tuned.....

so finally decided to do a wardrobe instead of buying off the shelf? hhhmm... can't wait.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

so finally decided to do a wardrobe instead of buying off the shelf? hhhmm... can't wait.....

Yah... Yah... Regretted not heeding your advice on custom made wardrobe during the start of the reno and ended up need to go CASE..... Sigh...,

Yah... Yah... Regretted not heeding your advice on custom made wardrobe during the start of the reno and ended up need to go CASE..... Sigh...,

custom made doesn't mean won't have mold, as what marshmallow said. but the chances are lower lah...

anyway, don't be sad.... a lesson learnt which you will remember for a long long time. :)

custom made doesn't mean won't have mold, as what marshmallow said. but the chances are lower lah...

anyway, don't be sad.... a lesson learnt which you will remember for a long long time. :)

Because of this, I paid a little more for the special coloured internal board for both my kitchen cabinets and pole system wardrobe. Now think of it, it is money worth spending as it won't get mouldy or stained with yellowish spots.

Because of this, I paid a little more for the special coloured internal board for both my kitchen cabinets and pole system wardrobe. Now think of it, it is money worth spending as it won't get mouldy or stained with yellowish spots.

i also have special coloured internal too.... but i didn't pay extra, my contractor absorb the costs. but the guest room, don't have this. hope it won't get mouldy lah....

i also have special coloured internal too.... but i didn't pay extra, my contractor absorb the costs. but the guest room, don't have this. hope it won't get mouldy lah....

you are lucky woman!

How's everything in life?? Good?? Hope we can meet at sleeks' place.

you are lucky woman!

How's everything in life?? Good?? Hope we can meet at sleeks' place.

lucky? hehehehe.... everything is ok. can be better but i think dragon year might not be so good for me.

yup, i will be there at sleek's place. see you...

Today received call from Henry that the carpenter is free to do my wardrobe...Yes...even the loyal cum returned customer got to wait for 2 mths... Lol! Finally decided to go back to him even thou he charged me higher than Closet design....and his is the normal type of wardrobe not pole system hor.... Uncle Ah Hua came and took the measurements. He was the guy who do most of my carpentry works back then so it's good to have him back :thumbs up: He came up with the drawings instantly... Looking forward!

6800683507_38642fb82b_b.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Thks. Will take photos once it is completed... Then u guys will know nice or not hor.... The length is about 8ft...

As mentioned in my earlier thread about my 'regrets' list... Now will start to post them since I'm at home waiting for my boy... 2nd day in CC and both of us been crying...LOL! :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Ladies,

Thks. Will take photos once it is completed... Then u guys will know nice or not hor.... The length is about 8ft...

As mentioned in my earlier thread about my 'regrets' list... Now will start to post them since I'm at home waiting for my boy... 2nd day in CC and both of us been crying...LOL! :sport-smiley-018:

don't cry lah... its a good thing.... and anyway, you are at home waiting for him mah.... *hugz*

My No 1 of Regret is laminated flooring for my bedrooms! Hate the feeling of stepping on 'floating' fake wood. Unneccessary stress cos we have to be constantly reminded how water can easily damage the flooring. Wet mop cannot... cannot play water gun with my boy in the room... Aiyoh...too many 'No this' and 'No that' restrictions. I selected the wrong colour too.... Pearl white... Dirt can be spotted easily... Really hate it!!!

My No 2 is the omission of the plastering of the wall. New owners, this kind of money cannot be saved!!! My walls are very ugly... Even if I were to do wallpaper, May (from MGL curtains) said the uneveness will be very visible too and asked me not to waste $$$. I went to Goodrich )Plaza Sing and The wall paper story (Marina Square) to ask for their opinions too... Goodrich said the same thing as May. The wall paper story said no problem, their in-house people can do swee swee wan. Kept pushing me to place deposit. So u know who are the honest people here.....

My No 3 is the black toilet flooring. Water markings everywhere... But I think it's my problem cos I don't do housework.. Previous flat with white colour flooring doesn't have so many white stains highly visible...

Sigh.... If I have a chance to redo....

Edited by friends78

only 3 regrets? ok lah.... not so bad..... hehehehehe.... i think i have more than you. not sure whether i have shared it. got to relook back at my tblog.

only 3 regrets? ok lah.... not so bad..... hehehehehe.... i think i have more than you. not sure whether i have shared it. got to relook back at my tblog.

Niah..... Still got... Will update if I have the time.... Just that the top 3 r eyesore and I super duper hate it!!