Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Luv your gift:) just nice for my masterbedroom... Really hope your reno will be smooth sailing from this week onwards... And... you are very beautiful and gorgeous! Now I know y all the reno guys kept looking at you... How not do?? :sport-smiley-004: Even I, a woman, was captivated by u :rolleyes:

Am glad you like it Friends78! :) Hope it smells nice too :lol: Thanks for the encouragement, will definitely keep everyone updated once I get to finally move in! YAY!

LOL! Captivating? The Husband is smirking~ :rolleyes: Thank you for such a surprising compliment :)

- Ely

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Many thanks to Mae Jie, Eugene, Sleek, Knownothing, Cingseu, Mashy, May_dream and all their SOs for taking the time to visit my humble place and the gifts:) Apologies if I have missed out anyone cos there were too many nicks to remember...Also to Ely, Boyblunder for the wonderful gift and the yummy durian puffs... Sorry Adidaem, I think we didn't have much chance to talk... Too many people around... :sport-smiley-004: Enjoyed ourselves very much:) Hope to see you guys again :thumbs up:

PS: Mashy, to think that we even have the same floor mat! Aiyoh.... How can we not be long lost sisters? Thanks for showing me how to use my microwave ;P Hee... Hee...

hey long-lost sister! :sport-smiley-004:

finally met you last Sat hahahaha~ really i got a shock when i noticed the same floor mat~ wonder what other things we have that are the same hahaha :lol:

btw, actually i dun notice anything cheena leh.... maybe becos i was too busy admiring your kitchen (and hubby too busy looking at the bifold door LOL) ;)

sorry, we were late... due to the heavy downpour at the west, leading to heavy traffic on PIE, and also the road works ard Bendemeer Road made me go in circle and of coz, my lousy navigation/driving skills... WAHAHAHA...

anyway, i really love your high ceiling; it gives a very lofty and spacious feel to the whole place. :)

bro, you're lucky to have a wife who reads maps well :lol:

and yea the rain was scary siah.... did it rain heavily on your way back? :D

i love the high ceiling too! but i guess friends78 doesn't like the additional 20% of cost :P

hey long-lost sister! :sport-smiley-004:

finally met you last Sat hahahaha~ really i got a shock when i noticed the same floor mat~ wonder what other things we have that are the same hahaha :lol:

btw, actually i dun notice anything cheena leh.... maybe becos i was too busy admiring your kitchen (and hubby too busy looking at the bifold door LOL) ;)

I remembered I even scolded Henry when he asked me do I want to see any sample of the bifold door... All look the same to me leh..so I told him to decide for me...

bro, you're lucky to have a wife who reads maps well :lol:

and yea the rain was scary siah.... did it rain heavily on your way back? :D

i love the high ceiling too! but i guess friends78 doesn't like the additional 20% of cost :P

Tru. Hated the 20% premium...

I remembered I even scolded Henry when he asked me do I want to see any sample of the bifold door... All look the same to me leh..so I told him to decide for me...

Tru. Hated the 20% premium...

then good choice he made... nice bi-fold door. hehehehe.... i like PD door but i know now many ppl not used to it. maybe after few years, then can change my door. hehehehe.... i didn't realised until marshy told me. :sport-smiley-018:

20% premium but worth it lah... when you want to sell in the future, also will have the 20& premium one. no worries!!!

then good choice he made... nice bi-fold door. hehehehe.... i like PD door but i know now many ppl not used to it. maybe after few years, then can change my door. hehehehe.... i didn't realised until marshy told me. :sport-smiley-018:

20% premium but worth it lah... when you want to sell in the future, also will have the 20& premium one. no worries!!!

If I have a choice, I wld luv glass door. More classy... Something like your master bedroom toilet but not clear glass :P But I got space issue.... I wanted PD door initially but both contractors strongly against it so I dropped the idea... But after seeing footprint's clear glass PD door (did I get the correct hse? Read too many tblogs, might have got wrong hse), I regret not getting PD door again. But of cse, not clear glass lah... We are old fashioned... Can't take clear glass toilet door... Ha. Ha....

If I have a choice, I wld luv glass door. More classy... Something like your master bedroom toilet but not clear glass :P But I got space issue.... I wanted PD door initially but both contractors strongly against it so I dropped the idea... But after seeing footprint's clear glass PD door (did I get the correct hse? Read too many tblogs, might have got wrong hse), I regret not getting PD door again. But of cse, not clear glass lah... We are old fashioned... Can't take clear glass toilet door... Ha. Ha....

hahaha.. clear glass for mbr is ok. but common toilet, cannot be clear glass lah or else, my visitors have to go neighbour or else i have to hire temp toilet everytime i invite friends over. hahahaha....

yup, footprint is the one that have PD clear door... for kitchen and MBR. since bi-fold door will not last for too long, you still can have PD door in few years time. hehehehe... then we can change it together. hehehe...

Many thanks to Mae Jie, Eugene, Sleek, Knownothing, Cingseu, Mashy, May_dream and all their SOs for taking the time to visit my humble place and the gifts:) Apologies if I have missed out anyone cos there were too many nicks to remember...Also to Ely, Boyblunder for the wonderful gift and the yummy durian puffs... Sorry Adidaem, I think we didn't have much chance to talk... Too many people around... :sport-smiley-004: Enjoyed ourselves very much:) Hope to see you guys again :thumbs up:

PS: Mashy, to think that we even have the same floor mat! Aiyoh.... How can we not be long lost sisters? Thanks for showing me how to use my microwave ;P Hee... Hee...

Sis I missed the outing :furious: ..... but will come the next round :sport-smiley-004:

same... we also got space issue :( initially opted for glass door (even had that written down on quote) but changed to bifold doors last minute cos if we have glass door, we can't install towel railings on the wall~ :bangwall:

i checked out PD doors before, i remember the glass one quite ex de~ :rolleye: and yea i think a lot of guests won't know how to use it (witness it personally at my friend's place), but if it's MBR doesn't matter... so long as you and hubby know how to use okie liao~ :lol:

just btw, they have frosted glass PD door too :P

hahaha.. clear glass for mbr is ok. but common toilet, cannot be clear glass lah or else, my visitors have to go neighbour or else i have to hire temp toilet everytime i invite friends over. hahahaha....

hahahahahaha it would be quite a scene if you have temp toilet along your corridor..... :lol:

i love your house! very cosy feeling! the cellini sofa looks good for all black also!

i love your house! very cosy feeling! the cellini sofa looks good for all black also!

Thks:) I insisted on all black cos it's really low maintenance. Can't see dirt easily...Hee...hee...Glad that the effect is good afterall....

super love of your high ceiling and kitchen island!!

Thks... Me too...Mine is at the highest level hence the high ceiling.... But when comes to reno, u will get heart attack on seeing the quote..cos almost everything is 20% premium.. Electricial (I don't know y too... I thot only need a higher ladder), Painting (understandable... more paint I suppose), carpentry (more wood)...the list goes on... But having said all this, I'm still glad to have bought this unit.. :sport-smiley-004:

hi,ur hse is nice!! i love ur island!! but too bad, my tiny hse cannot fit in an island.. haiz.. and budgettoo.. congrats!!

can i check wat is ur room door type? cos im thinkin of gettin solid wood door.. isit ex? can share w me.. tks!!

and also ur ceilin fan!