Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

BTW, still left with 10 cartons of stuff not moved yet from my inlaws' place... I wonder when I will finish packing... Hope to resume back my normal life (no packing, pls) ... lazing on the sofa watching DVDs.... To-date, I have yet to sit on the sofa for more than 10 mins!!! :furious: Everyday seems to be so busy!!!

you have a baby boy leh.... of course busy lah... hahahaahha.... life is different when there are babies and when there are not. time is not your time anymore. hehehehe.... but its all worth it lah.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow congrats!! your house looks great!! i love the kitchen island and the 2 chairs!!!! nice nice..wow each one of you have a wardrobe!!

Wow, very nicely taken pics n nice house :)

Thanks to both!

Joyousonline, thou we have 2 wardrobes, it's still not enough! I got to keep two cartons of clothes in the storeroom...

Sometimes I do wonder y I keep my old clothes and only wear 20% of the current load... :rolleyes:

Thanks to both!

Joyousonline, thou we have 2 wardrobes, it's still not enough! I got to keep two cartons of clothes in the storeroom...

Sometimes I do wonder y I keep my old clothes and only wear 20% of the current load... :rolleyes:

haha...wow not enough space ah...haha too many clothes..give/donate those u not wearing already....

hey your one pc wc in your toilet is how much and where you bought it??

Thanks to both!

you can sell that 80% of the clothes to kurang guni... and then will have space for new clothes~ :sport-smiley-004:

i sold away a few huge bags of clothes when i moved~

haha...wow not enough space ah...haha too many clothes..give/donate those u not wearing already....

hey your one pc wc in your toilet is how much and where you bought it??

I got both WCs from Royal Fanco. I took the package so it's $290 for 1 WC & 1 basin. My common one is Baron. Have read not so good reviews about it but after using for 2 weeks, okie leh... I wld say it's Cheap and good. My masterbedroom is Magnum (don't Noe correct spelling or not)... Also okie leh... Both same pricing...

you can sell that 80% of the clothes to kurang guni... and then will have space for new clothes~ :sport-smiley-004:

i sold away a few huge bags of clothes when i moved~

I 'bu she de' leh... Keeping thinking the trend will be back and won't need to spend so much later.. I think it's a illness.. Ha. Ha. Finding excuse to keep the old things and don't want to throw...

I got both WCs from Royal Fanco. I took the package so it's $290 for 1 WC & 1 basin. My common one is Baron. Have read not so good reviews about it but after using for 2 weeks, okie leh... I wld say it's Cheap and good. My masterbedroom is Magnum (don't Noe correct spelling or not)... Also okie leh... Both same pricing...

i thought a lot of forumers using Baron... mine is Baron too... not good mah? :unsure:

i thought a lot of forumers using Baron... mine is Baron too... not good mah? :unsure:

We also thot it's good too... but still see people complaining lah...

We also thot it's good too... but still see people complaining lah...

oh... okie la... everything no matter how good, sure there will be some missed cases...... not perfect all the time.... ;)

reminds me of your Cellini incident hahahahaha :lol:

oh... okie la... everything no matter how good, sure there will be some missed cases...... not perfect all the time.... ;)

reminds me of your Cellini incident hahahahaha :lol:

Yah, very true. Although my reno is shun shun but I can't say the same for my purchases... No wonder there's a saying 'U win some, U lose some.' My happenings for the past 3 weeks:-

1) Samsung TV: Late delivery, no TV cable when delivered and somemore still force me to pay $8 for it.

2) Sofa Cushions: Cellini delivered the wrong material! No apology...

3) Aircon Piping: Water leaked out from the joint instead at the masterbedroom toilet. Lucky Aron (Imperial) solved it within hrs. He sent down his men to attend to me immediately upon my sms.

4) 707 Princeton Instant Heater: Shower head problematic. Water leaking out. They send their man to do a 1-1 exchange on the shower head.

5) Panasonic Washer: Keep on prompting same error message everytime we washed clothes. We need to on/off the washer and the machine will then continue the washing. Throughout the 1 hr washing, we need to on/off at least 3 times! Currently waiting for the repairman to come tomorrow for servicing. It's less than 1 week old!!

I was so frustrated at a point that I kept whatsappt May_dream silly message around midnight...saying thing like I want to throw down the washer ... And she still console me ... Thanks god for her... :thumbs up:

So new owners, please keep all receipts, warranty cards and manuals all at one place! Need not search high and low for it later on...u never know when u need it... Speaking from life experience... :rolleyes:

I was so frustrated at a point that I kept whatsappt May_dream silly message around midnight...saying thing like I want to throw down the washer ... And she still console me ... Thanks god for her... :thumbs up:

So new owners, please keep all receipts, warranty cards and manuals all at one place! Need not search high and low for it later on...u never know when u need it... Speaking from life experience... :rolleyes:

As long as can repair, then still ok. :) maybe now have problem better than later on. Need time to settle down I guess. :)

Good advise.... Definitely good to keep everything in 1 place... :)

Yah, very true. Although my reno is shun shun but I can't say the same for my purchases... No wonder there's a saying 'U win some, U lose some.' My happenings for the past 3 weeks:-

1) Samsung TV: Late delivery, no TV cable when delivered and somemore still force me to pay $8 for it.

2) Sofa Cushions: Cellini delivered the wrong material! No apology...

3) Aircon Piping: Water leaked out from the joint instead at the masterbedroom toilet. Lucky Aron (Imperial) solved it within hrs. He sent down his men to attend to me immediately upon my sms.

4) 707 Princeton Instant Heater: Shower head problematic. Water leaking out. They send their man to do a 1-1 exchange on the shower head.

5) Panasonic Washer: Keep on prompting same error message everytime we washed clothes. We need to on/off the washer and the machine will then continue the washing. Throughout the 1 hr washing, we need to on/off at least 3 times! Currently waiting for the repairman to come tomorrow for servicing. It's less than 1 week old!!

wah.... this is really a long list of problem.... :o my goodness!

i keep all receipts and warranty card in one folder... now that i have settled down, they all transfer to a dedicated drawer together with the instruction manuals....

so if after following instructions in the manual and don't work, can take out warranty card and call immediately :lol:

luckily you have May_dream around.... :)