Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I like the bar stools - shopping around for a set myself. Where did you get yours?

I like the color scheme, very masculine I feel. My house colors give a more feminine vibe perhaps cos my wife chose most of my colors.

Ps wah Simon can do my house photo also? Hahaha

I like the bar stools - shopping around for a set myself. Where did you get yours?

I like the color scheme, very masculine I feel. My house colors give a more feminine vibe perhaps cos my wife chose most of my colors.

Ps wah Simon can do my house photo also? Hahaha

Hi, the bar stools are from vhive! only $89 each:) My hse got no theme ...we don't like to be restricted by it...we just incorporated whatever we like into it... Most of the colour are selected by my hubby based on the Fengshui report also lah.. and personally I luv woodgrain laminate... that's y the kitchen are mostly brown.. I'm old fashioned lah...

Hi, the bar stools are from vhive! only $89 each:) My hse got no theme ...we don't like to be restricted by it...we just incorporated whatever we like into it... Most of the colour are selected by my hubby based on the Fengshui report also lah.. and personally I luv woodgrain laminate... that's y the kitchen are mostly brown.. I'm old fashioned lah...

I like your kitchen too! :) the wood laminate looks gd.

btw, what's the name of your laminate? which company one ah? :P

and of coz, the photographer also very zai... to capture the photos of your interiors so nicely... :D

The common toilet, the shower area so near the toilet bowl? When showering, the toilet bowl will be all wet lor?

Btw, very nice and cosy reno :good:

I like your kitchen too! :) the wood laminate looks gd.

btw, what's the name of your laminate? which company one ah? :P

and of coz, the photographer also very zai... to capture the photos of your interiors so nicely... :D

I don't know the brand of the laminate... Henry's office only got 2 big boards which hold rows of small pieces of sample... We just chose from there. My bro will be very happy to know that u guys like the photos...

nicely done up man!!! :thumbs up: chio bright red kitchen stools, i like...

Thks. We wanted black and white but no stock. So we took the red & white.. Quite surprised that the effect looks good.

The common toilet, the shower area so near the toilet bowl? When showering, the toilet bowl will be all wet lor?

Btw, very nice and cosy reno :good:

I think sure wet lah... Haven't try but toilet so small...I also don't know where to put liao....

Now with all appliances and furniture, really look so good leh. Haha... Must go and try your flow sofa... Looks so comfortable!

we have the same microwave oven, same kitchen tap, same blue colour wall....

and same contractor, of course :P

your place is so pretty!!! i wish mine is as nice!!

Thank u thank u for all the kind comment on the photo .... ermmm ... I mean reno (machiam I design one .... lol)

Seriously .... I’m not a fan of wood laminated.... When my sis want this laminated ... my 1st reaction is .... old style leh .... Go glossy lah. But she insist … and I din expect the outcome to be so nice!!! (not my skill or camera li hai lah …. It’s really nice)

Spend 1hr at her place taking photo. Cleaning and styling (including making her bed……) 45min , snapping and angle only 15min :P But from how I know my sis , it’s already better then my expectation liao . LOL …. I had prepare for the worst.

Thumb up for the design … Good job sis :)

I think sure wet lah... Haven't try but toilet so small...I also don't know where to put liao....

sure wet... my common toilet got similar layout, no matter where i put the shower set, sure something will get wet :lol:

i supposed behind your wash basin is the door? in the end, we shifted the basin closer to the WC and had the shower set on the other side... but like that the door will get wet~

Hihi .. remember me ? gt henry contact from u and at the same time ur bro also reply me .. hee.. i kasu ask from both of u .. heee

ohh... hi simon too .. *wave wave* hee..

urs place very nicely done up !! and simon's pic make it look like a 3d design lo .. very pro .. I love ur sofa man .. look diff from the pic which u took initially with the white outlay .. feel that full black nicer =)

anyway my hubby will be meeting henry this noon for the first time for discussion.. im working cant be there =( hopefully it will be a smoooth wan with henry ... btw was ur hse 'design' by henry with ur concept given to him? and do you mind sending me ur quote pls ? wanna roughly know how much will henry quote me..

I hv gotten a quote from a id liao it came up to be 23k not including electricty .. find it ex lei .. bcos i nv touch my toilet at all...