Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

I don't like to be rem that way . -.-"

hahahahaha that's my first reaction too.... :rofl:

maybe you can give some more memorable gifts? like.... rain shower? TV? Sofa? Main door? wahahaha :lol:

hahaa... why not? its quite good cos it means that you help your sis to make her house cleaner... hahaha.... :rofl:

just joking lah... hope supersimon27 and friends78 wont mind

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

May, no worries... It's a high class trash bin.. I won't mind being associated with it. Brought my colleagues to Novena Square Homefix shop to see the one we like. Everyone took turns to scold me for being 'wasteful' and 'bo liao'. 'Buy ex trash bin... very rich is it?!' So I think I won't be getting. Sure kenan 'scold' again during house warming... sooner or later words spread to my in-laws' ears will be siaoz liao...

Here r the preview of the carpentry works:-

TV Console cum tall cabinet

5553112756_d2b98a5f74.jpg

Masterbedroom Wardrobe cum TV Console

5553112612_a2285075e7.jpg

5553113394_536f7d6797.jpg

Kitchen Cabinet... See how high my ceiling is... My hubby's is 1.72m... I'm only 1.5Xm... I think the ladder will be a permanent fixture in my kitchen....

5552526559_840a73f197.jpg

May, no worries... It's a high class trash bin.. I won't mind being associated with it. Brought my colleagues to Novena Square Homefix shop to see the one we like. Everyone took turns to scold me for being 'wasteful' and 'bo liao'. 'Buy ex trash bin... very rich is it?!' So I think I won't be getting. Sure kenan 'scold' again during house warming... sooner or later words spread to my in-laws' ears will be siaoz liao...

hahaha... actually a normal bin also not that cheap loh.... its nice leh.... heheehe... let's see whether i will get it or not.

seem like your house is almost ready leh... next week sure can move in.... congrats!!! :good:

oh this one very important lol :lol: better not let the words go to your ILs :P

wow your carpentry looks great!! :good: very nice!!

and is your ceiling higher than usual? i love high ceiling! (though me and hubby's height is probably like 5cm less than yours and your hubby's :P)

The day to the HO is coming nearer. Mixed feelings. Excited yet sad. Excited that our dream house is coming to reality... Sad is because we will need to do a lot of housework if we were to move. Staying with inlaws have many plus points. No housework.. Breakfast and Dinner well taken care... (thou my FIL's cooking sucks, but it's still healthy home-cooked food). Wonder how we are going to manage if we need to spare 1 day for mopping, sweeping and cleaning.. On top of all these, I still have laundry and ironing...

Hubby was commenting that we didn't really do much reno and Henry still needs 8 weeks to complete it and costs so much $$$. Well, his so-called 'never do much' includes hacking and re-doing everything... Painting, 2 toilets, 44 ft kitchen cabinet, 1 Island, 2 TV Consoles, 2 wardrobes, 1 Tall Cabinet and 1 Shoes cabinet. But the hse does look bare to us.... Hope no more 'empty' feeling when the furniture are in :D

The day to the HO is coming nearer. Mixed feelings. Excited yet sad. Excited that our dream house is coming to reality... Sad is because we will need to do a lot of housework if we were to move. Staying with inlaws have many plus points. No housework.. Breakfast and Dinner well taken care... (thou my FIL's cooking sucks, but it's still healthy home-cooked food). Wonder how we are going to manage if we need to spare 1 day for mopping, sweeping and cleaning.. On top of all these, I still have laundry and ironing...

Hubby was commenting that we didn't really do much reno and Henry still needs 8 weeks to complete it and costs so much $$$. Well, his so-called 'never do much' includes hacking and re-doing everything... Painting, 2 toilets, 44 ft kitchen cabinet, 1 Island, 2 TV Consoles, 2 wardrobes, 1 Tall Cabinet and 1 Shoes cabinet. But the hse does look bare to us.... Hope no more 'empty' feeling when the furniture are in :D

hahahaha.... then what is his definition of "doing a lot"? :D

don't worry, once furnitures are in... you'll wish that you have more space :lol:

Shoes cabinet

5554771010_f21d987f1c.jpg

your shoe cabinet is blocking the window...? :unsure:

wow seems ready to move in anytime...

how does the inside of the shoes cabinet looks like???

think i will do my shoe cabinet with zigzag shelving inside so as to maximise the pairs of shoes to be stored.

got one shoes cabinet in my existing house which i got from crystal home.

http://www.crystalhome.com.sg/

how come there are some wires dangling from above the tv console??

Oooh, very nice progress, friends78!

I got poisoned after clicking on the simplehuman link - AHHH! Next time will refrain from clicking on all links.

TV console looks really nice lit, and such a cozy shoe cabinet nook! :)

-Ely

like that still not a lot??? hahahaha..... my kitchen is only 19ft with island leh.... faint*

your shoe cabinet is blocking the window...? :unsure:

Yes, 1/3 blocked. No choice, that's the best place to place it... That's y need custom-made.

wow seems ready to move in anytime...

how does the inside of the shoes cabinet looks like???

think i will do my shoe cabinet with zigzag shelving inside so as to maximise the pairs of shoes to be stored.

got one shoes cabinet in my existing house which i got from crystal home.

http://www.crystalhome.com.sg/

how come there are some wires dangling from above the tv console??

My shoe cabinet has the normal shelving. Not the zigzag type. Crystal home shoe cabinet very nice..especially the slim ones... But I'm too lazy to outsource to another vendor to do it. Any problem just find one person. Henry's no is now my most frequent dialled no. :P The wires is for ceiling fan... coming in on monday.

ceiling fan ba

Cos light all up le

Correct.

Oooh, very nice progress, friends78!

I got poisoned after clicking on the simplehuman link - AHHH! Next time will refrain from clicking on all links.

TV console looks really nice lit, and such a cozy shoe cabinet nook! :)

-Ely

Ely, wait till u see & feel the actual products... Super sleek...

like that still not a lot??? hahahaha..... my kitchen is only 19ft with island leh.... faint*

My kitchen doesn't look 44ft... I must use measuring tape to measure... in case Henry bluff me... Ha! Ha!

Ely, wait till u see & feel the actual products... Super sleek...

My kitchen doesn't look 44ft... I must use measuring tape to measure... in case Henry bluff me... Ha! Ha!

then i can't wait to see your place..... tomorrow is already friday!! hehehehe....

looks can be deceiving... like mine, looks big but its not. haiz.... :bangwall: