Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Wanted to confirm the colours of the solid surface top when selecting the laminate. But Henry said better to wait for carpentry to be up and match it against the real thing (cabinets & wall tiles). So wait loh... They will be bringing the samples to my place on sat morning... Good for me too...less traveling. I haven't bought my mirror :(

mine is the other way - we die die want black granite, so had to choose laminate colours that will go with that, but luckily most colours go well with that granite. Our prob was more matching the top and bottom, plus the orange in the centre

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Stressful day in office... can't even sneak in this forum to speed read some of the updates... But happy when I went to my new place... Surprise surprise.. My laminate flooring are up and all the carpentry stuff are at my living room. Henry is really rushing towards the HO date :rolleyes: My dream place is coming to reality! So happy:)

My bottom Kitchen Cabinets:-

5537126254_0c7517a30e.jpg

My wardrobe... Did u see the beautiful sliding door?

5536549917_5b973d74e8.jpg

My laminate flooring:

5536548573_1b1f13ee1c.jpg

Carpentry, A lot of wood panels on my living room:-

5536549699_77a8327e36.jpg

5536549123_788dca0c2a.jpg

good progress there man...btw u know abt the simplehuman tension shower caddy at marina sq homefix??? reglxt said they are selling there...

good progress there man...btw u know abt the simplehuman tension shower caddy at marina sq homefix??? reglxt said they are selling there...

No... didn't have the time to read T-blog these two days... But just now when I passed by City Square Homefix shop, I did see this. They are selling it at $59.90. I asked if they carry the caddy. They said no. Guess maybe only the big store like MS carries it? U also interested in the caddy? Hubby said might be too ex, maybe we shd just buy SC racks. Thou ugly but lasting loh...

http://www.simplehuman.com/products/trash-...ith-holder.html

No... didn't have the time to read T-blog these two days... But just now when I passed by City Square Homefix shop, I did see this. They are selling it at $59.90. I asked if they carry the caddy. They said no. Guess maybe only the big store like MS carries it? U also interested in the caddy? Hubby said might be too ex, maybe we shd just buy SC racks. Thou ugly but lasting loh...

http://www.simplehuman.com/products/trash-...ith-holder.html

ya i'm very interested in the tension shower caddy... :dribble: alternatively use Song Cho products lo...but also very ex and since both ex might as well go for simplehuman cos i hate to drill into wall to install things...wifey also complained ex...

The following pics are dedicated for lazybum... Kekeke......

5539089747_92e8192bef.jpg

and the price is .............

5539089507_39bfe5d930.jpg

MS homefix does have a lot of simplehuman products

5539668356_7f856a7bcf.jpg

5539668080_490f89c0f6.jpg

On offer!

5539090029_2388a12cca.jpg

Lazybum... our luv for the cabby is gone. Hubby was shocked by the price... and it can't fit in my 10ft ceiling.

Another update on the laminate flooring... this morning went to check again cos last evening was a bit dark to see clearly... Not happy with my masterbedroom.. Seems uneven... When Tony came, he also thot that it was unacceptable and ordered the guys to come and redo the whole room! We stood there to ensure that every single piece is remove. Hubby was pleased but the workers and the supervisor's face were super black... I took this photo secretly... Kekekeke...

5539090207_9f26f95f6b.jpg

Edited by friends78

Hi, may i know where is the place you went for the simplehuman stuffs?

Angeliqueho81, It's at Marina Square Homefix (next to John Little).

The following pics are dedicated for lazybum... Kekeke......

5539089747_92e8192bef.jpg

and the price is .............

5539089507_39bfe5d930.jpg

MS homefix does have a lot of simplehuman products

5539668356_7f856a7bcf.jpg

5539668080_490f89c0f6.jpg

On offer!

5539090029_2388a12cca.jpg

haha...i went there this afternoon too...shocked at the price too...but i didn't see the offer items...maybe just eager to see the caddy only... :P thanks anyway...

Status Update.............

Reno in process:

21 Jan to 26 Jan (4 days): Hacking

<Break for CNY>

14 Feb to 7 Mar (3 weeks): Tiling completed

7 Mar: Aircon 1st installation.Heaters and WC installed (1day).

7 Mar to 11 Mar (5 days): Re-wiring.

10 Mar to 12 Mar (2 days): L Box and False Ceiling

14 Mar to 18 Mar: Painting (1st round)

19 Mar: Delivery of the lights

18 Mar: Laminate flooring for 3 rooms - done (didn't know that they only need 1 day for it), Bottom Kitchen cabinet, vanity top - up, carpentry stuff all placed in living room

19 Mar: Redo Masterbedroom Laminate flooring, Installation of the electrical sockets, SCV, Telephone line

20 Mar: Varnish the 4 veneer doors (Main & 3 Bedrooms), Painting of the storeroom door completed (we retained it so painting required)

21 Mar: Gate up, All lights up! Tested with remote control for the living room downlights (Many thks to Mae29 for posting in her blog on the remote controller, it was indeed useful) Top Kitchen cabinets, island, 2 TV consoles, 1 Tall Cabinet, 2 Master wardrobes all up (All pending the installation of the doors and solid surface top)

Didn't take photos yesterday cos it was a sad day. Hubby met with accident in the afternoon. Thou minor but money gone cos he wld need to compensate the car in front and the repair cost for his bumper. Also, last nite received another call which require $$$ as well...Sigh.... what a day.. Hope today will be a better day.

photo photo!

but think you busy ah...

now then i know, laminates need put the white sheet before the laminates goes up.

interesting .. :)

I suppose the white sheet is to act as a cushioning to prevent the hollow sound?