Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Plumber at work (Quite a nice guy..I asked him to drill this and that including clothes hangers for the 3 Bedrooms and he kept saying no problem with a smile. He even enact scenes of bathing, doing big business to test out the accessiblity of the placement of the accessories which I have indicated earlier on and advised me to change accordingly)

5558089445_6b93395b9e.jpg

i like your island, very nice... :thumbs up:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Whenever you like to try my cooking, let me know. i will cook for you... hehe... of course your hubby too. and your bro...

am i invited???since we stayed so close... :P

Finally... everything is in! The mirror for the wardrobe is installed and the plumber came. My taps and bathroom accessories are in:) So now it's move-in condition. Pending are final check to be done by the Electrician, painting touch up and the final cleaning....

Overall quite a smooth journey... I think I might not have time to update for the next few days cos will be very busy with packing, cleaning... I will try to write my reviews on the Electrician, Carpentry, Solid surface, Tiler, Laminate flooring, plumber and of cse ID Note later hmm... maybe weeks later. Give me some time ok? Need to test the stuff for at least a few days... Now everything still okie.. the real test will be when I start using it....

Here are the photos taken today:

Mirror for wardrobe

5558089055_0cf6f03caf.jpg

Plumber at work (Quite a nice guy..I asked him to drill this and that including clothes hangers for the 3 Bedrooms and he kept saying no problem with a smile. He even enact scenes of bathing, doing big business to test out the accessiblity of the placement of the accessories which I have indicated earlier on and advised me to change accordingly)

5558089445_6b93395b9e.jpg

Kitchen tap

5558671330_2e2fd03b40.jpg

Very nice progress, friends78! :)

Glad it's going smoothly for you!

-Ely

Glass Sliding Doors up for both Masterbedroom Wardrobes:

Wardrobe 1 (6ft)

5557439103_7656a0698f.jpg

Err... realised that the frosted glass doors are a bit transparent... Need to keep the inside neat and tidy liao... Another extra work... Shd have made wood door instead... But glass door more swee leh... Anyway, can't change also...

Yes, the frosted glass doors are very pretty :)

Don't want to post anymore but cannot take it...Need a place to vent my anger... Remember that I ordered a Samsung TV from IT Show. The Samsung guy who was supposed to install the TV today, called last night at 10.30pm to postpone it due to a large no of delivery for Sat! Hubby told him cannot, cos we have ordered much earlier and shd be given priority and we need the TV to be up before the final cleaning. Guess what this joker replied? He said 'You shd be grateful that I call u now to tell you about the delay. Better than I call u after u waited for hrs, right?'

Bloody id*** !!! I can't sleep just thinking about it...

Don't want to post anymore but cannot take it...Need a place to vent my anger... Remember that I ordered a Samsung TV from IT Show. The Samsung guy who was supposed to install the TV today, called last night at 10.30pm to postpone it due to a large no of delivery for Sat! Hubby told him cannot, cos we have ordered much earlier and shd be given priority and we need the TV to be up before the final cleaning. Guess what this joker replied? He said 'You shd be grateful that I call u now to tell you about the delay. Better than I call u after u waited for hrs, right?'

what??? what kind of nonsense??? how can the guy called so late and say such thing?? Aiyoh.... where does he work? go call his company to complain lah.....

what??? what kind of nonsense??? how can the guy called so late and say such thing?? Aiyoh.... where does he work? go call his company to complain lah.....

ya i second that...complain to samsung that their delivery is very rude!!!

ya i second that...complain to samsung that their delivery is very rude!!!

Yes, I will but can only do it after 29 Mar (My move-in date). They said that they will come between 10am-1pm and guess what? They only came 2pm and that was because my hubby called around 1pm to check on the status. Then the delivery guy made us pay $8 for a cheap TV cable cos they said the TV doesn't come with it. The other 40" Philips LED TV bought from Audio Hse came with everything swee swee. The delivery guys are from Sumsung. I bought the LED from Best Denki but it is Samsung who does the installation. Super angry... Ruined my weekend. I missed an important shopping event today somemore due to this delivery. I'm a angry bird now.

we recd the same treatment too

they made us waited in the house for 5 hours and called at the very last min to postpone the installation to 3 hrs later.. reason was festive season overloaded with deliveries and installations

i told them if they did not turn up within 30 mins i will lodge a complain

Edited by reglxt

Yes, I will but can only do it after 29 Mar (My move-in date). They said that they will come between 10am-1pm and guess what? They only came 2pm and that was because my hubby called around 1pm to check on the status. Then the delivery guy made us pay $8 for a cheap TV cable cos they said the TV doesn't come with it. The other 40" Philips LED TV bought from Audio Hse came with everything swee swee. The delivery guys are from Sumsung. I bought the LED from Best Denki but it is Samsung who does the installation. Super angry... Ruined my weekend. I missed an important shopping event today somemore due to this delivery. I'm a angry bird now.

So its samsung problem or best denki's problem?

how can tv no cable?? aiyoh!!!!

wah like that also can! :curse: you should complain to Samsung! and how can they make you pay for the cable!!! :fire:

i got quite a bit of stuff from Audio House too, including TV. everything came on time, neat, installation was fast. Same goes for Mega Discount Store.

Audio House pple even called a day earlier to confirm timing and how we want the TV to be mounted.

we recd the same treatment too

they made us waited in the house for 5 hours and called at the very last min to postpone the installation to 3 hrs later.. reason was festive season overloaded with deliveries and installations

i told them if they did not turn up within 30 mins i will lodge a complain

hmmm... so after you warned them that you'll lodge a complaint, did they come within 30 mins? :unsure:

Hi guys,

Very busy. Only managed to move 30% of the things. Stay for two nites liao..and the feeling was great! So busy until I do not have time to complain to Best Denki or Samsung.... Now hse very messy.. Full of bags on the floor... Bro said he will only give me two days to pack... then he will come to take nice nice photos... Jialat.. only 2 days! Yesterday went to Daiso and Gaint at Vivo.. Spent about $200 altogether. Daiso alone about $90.. Aiyoh...$2 here and $2 there also can accumulate until $90! Hubby almost shocked when making payment... The stuff are still on the floor :sport-smiley-004: Anyone want to pack for me? Welcome! Welcome!

5576257248_a40d11e776.jpg

My standing fans from Carrefour.. Also on the floor..waiting for hubby to put it up and bro to collect... :P

5575669887_cb7ec0d7c7.jpg

See everything on the floor!!!!! :jawdrop:

Another update regarding the storeroom rack... Good! Friendly uncles, prompt and fast! Got the contacts from Renotalk too... Only need to call and they turned up the next day to install. Hassle free! The company's details as follows:-

Yee Sin Repair & Installation Services, Tel: 64547335, 62800518. This L shape rack with the PVC board costs $190.

Uncles at work:

5575670139_2eb5ab26c5.jpg

Final product:

5576257508_a6c70a1f2f.jpg

Uncle said each shelf can put up to 100 kg!!! :sport-smiley-003: