Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Another update regarding the storeroom rack... Good! Friendly uncles, prompt and fast! Got the contacts from Renotalk too... Only need to call and they turned up the next day to install. Hassle free! The company's details as follows:-

Yee Sin Repair & Installation Services, Tel: 64547335, 62800518. This L shape rack with the PVC board costs $190.

Uncles at work:

5575670139_2eb5ab26c5.jpg

Final product:

5576257508_a6c70a1f2f.jpg

Uncle said each shelf can put up to 100 kg!!! :sport-smiley-003:

Woooo, I might do this too - considering weird layout in the storeroom and was trying to configure some Ikea shelves to fit in nicely without obstructing the DB box.

It looks great too! I might give them a call as well - thanks for sharing!

-Ely

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
U move in Le!

Congratz!

The HHS rack looks good.

Shall keep contact for my own too. :)

Waiting for pro photos from ur bro hor... ;)

Woooo, I might do this too - considering weird layout in the storeroom and was trying to configure some Ikea shelves to fit in nicely without obstructing the DB box.

It looks great too! I might give them a call as well - thanks for sharing!

-Ely

The rack is MTM. You just need to give the uncles the wall-to-wall measurements and that's it. We thot of getting those wood ones from ikea or the plastic types from hypermarket... But all look unstable and still a lot of empty spaces at the sides... Wall-to-wall rack look neat too! I think it is my best purchase...

The rack is MTM. You just need to give the uncles the wall-to-wall measurements and that's it. We thot of getting those wood ones from ikea or the plastic types from hypermarket... But all look unstable and still a lot of empty spaces at the sides... Wall-to-wall rack look neat too! I think it is my best purchase...

for storeroom, must get those MTM type.... those from ikea or plastic, might colapse anytime... quite good price too!!! :)

Hihi friends78,

Im new to the forum and read much on ur contractor id note, can i have his contact and ur quote pls? Would like to try my luck to see if henry is available to do up my new place and compare the prices.. I will be collecting my key coming sat alrdy so now actively look for reonvator .. TIA =)

for storeroom, must get those MTM type.... those from ikea or plastic, might colapse anytime... quite good price too!!! :)

ikea wooden racks got different range... the very cheap one is lousy, but the mid-range to high range ones are actually quite sturdy... but again for small space like storeroom, better to MTM to maximize storage space~ ;)

Bro said he will only give me two days to pack... then he will come to take nice nice photos... Jialat.. only 2 days!

you left with 1 day ... lol

Everyone , I promise the photo will be out on 2nd April before 2359 :)

that's provided if your sis can finish packing on time~ :lol:

that's provided if your sis can finish packing on time~ :lol:

I have a better plan now! Instead of packing, I shall dump everything in my storeroom since I have a nice rack now... ;)

Congrats on your reno completion and moving in :yamseng:

Thanks! Henry made it afterall! HO date was 1 day earlier than the agreed date :good:

Today's my last day of leave. :( Time flies and need to go back office to slog again. Thinking of being a SAHM but when I opened the letterbox and saw the 4 digits credit card bills...... :~ I think.. I will be a good girl and go back office on monday... Managed to sneak out for pedicure. Now I'm a happy woman... With pretty nails, I think my energy level for packing will be higher...

See what we received when we extend our Maxonline for another 2 years:-

5579102282_83a3f452ac.jpg

Hubby behaved like a crazy man jumping up and down when he was testing the console... So funny watching him playing... Can't understand what's the hype of this console..but I think he's hooked! Well, it's always good that he enjoying playing at home then outside hor? Okie...got to arrange the stuff again...

Today's my last day of leave. :( Time flies and need to go back office to slog again. Thinking of being a SAHM but when I opened the letterbox and saw the 4 digits credit card bills...... :~ I think.. I will be a good girl and go back office on monday... Managed to sneak out for pedicure. Now I'm a happy woman... With pretty nails, I think my energy level for packing will be higher...

Hubby behaved like a crazy man jumping up and down when he was testing the console... So funny watching him playing... Can't understand what's the hype of this console..but I think he's hooked! Well, it's always good that he enjoying playing at home then outside hor? Okie...got to arrange the stuff again...

already on leave for few days, good enough lah. hehehehe.... so good to get xbox from maxonline? i can only renew mine next march. i hope i will get something nice too... hehehehe.....

Hi, friends78

Congratulations! You can finally move in to your long waited new place which is beautifully done up. :)

Can't wait for your super brother to upload the pictures :)

Edited by mae29

already on leave for few days, good enough lah. hehehehe.... so good to get xbox from maxonline? i can only renew mine next march. i hope i will get something nice too... hehehehe.....

This mth a lot of freebies to choose from... From notebook, direct discount on subscription to x-box...

Hi, friends78

Congratulations! You can finally move in to your long waited new place which is beautifully done up. :)

Can't wait for your super brother to upload the pictures :)

Thanks! Thanks! The feeling is great :sport-smiley-004:

if you have nice nails, how to pack? or... that's an excuse not to pack? :lol:

got such good deal now mah!!? :o which maxonline plan you have?

shouldn't have bought it last month................ :bangwall:

if you have nice nails, how to pack? or... that's an excuse not to pack? :lol:

got such good deal now mah!!? :o which maxonline plan you have?

shouldn't have bought it last month................ :bangwall:

I only do pedi...so still got to pack... :sport-smiley-018: My plan is about $70 plus mthly... Sorry, don't remember the exact name of the plan .. I'm bad at these things.. Only good in areas like bags, shoes and sales niah :thumbs up: Kekekeke.....