Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Didn't take photos yesterday cos it was a sad day. Hubby met with accident in the afternoon. Thou minor but money gone cos he wld need to compensate the car in front and the repair cost for his bumper. Also, last nite received another call which require $$$ as well...Sigh.... what a day.. Hope today will be a better day.

Oh.... sorry to hear abt your hubby having an accident. At least he is ok.... most importantly, the person involved are still healthy.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Didn't take photos yesterday cos it was a sad day. Hubby met with accident in the afternoon. Thou minor but money gone cos he wld need to compensate the car in front and the repair cost for his bumper. Also, last nite received another call which require $$$ as well...Sigh.... what a day.. Hope today will be a better day.

oh dear that was really a bad day... :( hope everything is fine and settled now~ :)

Oh.... sorry to hear abt your hubby having an accident. At least he is ok.... most importantly, the person involved are still healthy.

oh dear that was really a bad day... :( hope everything is fine and settled now~ :)

Thks for asking :) Yah...he is fine.. Car still in workshop..shd be able to pick up by late afternoon. Just heartpain on the $$ lost...

Thks for asking :) Yah...he is fine.. Car still in workshop..shd be able to pick up by late afternoon. Just heartpain on the $$ lost...

never mind lah.... heartpain sure heartpain lah. especially now that you are doing reno and lots of things to buy. just console yourself that at least he is still ok. :)

sorry to hear of your hubby accident. at least he is fine. $$ can always be earned back!! health most important.

cheer up! your house is forming up very well.

wow the simplehuman stuff are nice but very ex. been to ms homefix b4...was uber shocked at the price tags! but the bag holder really seems cool!! anywhere selling similar items but at a cheaper price tag??? but saw on simplehuman website that it is in USD 29.99...not very but in sg selling for so ex. i go ask my fren in US see whether she has lobang or not since they dun do international shipping.

Edited by joyousonline

sorry to hear of your hubby accident. at least he is fine. $$ can always be earned back!! health most important.

wow the simplehuman stuff are nice but very ex. been to ms homefix b4...was uber shocked at the price tags! but the bag holder really seems cool!! anywhere selling similar items but at a cheaper price tag???

Thanks! Thanks! Yah..lucky the reno is going on smoothly which sort of kind of comforting... Yes simplehuman stuff not cheap in S'pore but the designs r very nice. I bought the plastic bags holder. Now eyeing on the trash bins. Kind of regret not getting the $39.90 soap dispenser in MS cos City square Homefix still selling it at $79.90! But even if I buy it, I also don't know where to mount it to... I have one free one from Royal fanco..Of cse not as nice as this lah...

Thanks! Thanks! Yah..lucky the reno is going on smoothly which sort of kind of comforting... Yes simplehuman stuff not cheap in S'pore but the designs r very nice. I bought the plastic bags holder. Now eyeing on the trash bins. Kind of regret not getting the $39.90 soap dispenser in MS cos City square Homefix still selling it at $79.90! But even if I buy it, I also don't know where to mount it to... I have one free one from Royal fanco..Of cse not as nice as this lah...

cool.where are you gng to mount it? on the inside of one of the cabinet like in the website?? quite cool! otherwise also dunno where to put those plastic bags. imagine i hv a cabinet to put all these plastic bags. what a waste of space! the designs of simplehuman are simple yet classy and sleek to make our kitchen modern looking yet eco friendly.

cool.where are you gng to mount it? on the inside of one of the cabinet like in the website?? quite cool! otherwise also dunno where to put those plastic bags. imagine i hv a cabinet to put all these plastic bags. what a waste of space! the designs of simplehuman are simple yet classy and sleek to make our kitchen modern looking yet eco friendly.

I will be mounting it just beside the sink area which is below the balcony window. It too ex to 'hide' inside the cabinet... Kekekeke... Will take photo once I get Henry to mount it ...

never mind lah.... heartpain sure heartpain lah. especially now that you are doing reno and lots of things to buy. just console yourself that at least he is still ok. :)

wow the simplehuman stuff are nice but very ex. been to ms homefix b4...was uber shocked at the price tags! but the bag holder really seems cool!! anywhere selling similar items but at a cheaper price tag??? but saw on simplehuman website that it is in USD 29.99...not very but in sg selling for so ex. i go ask my fren in US see whether she has lobang or not since they dun do international shipping.

I will be mounting it just beside the sink area which is below the balcony window. It too ex to 'hide' inside the cabinet... Kekekeke... Will take photo once I get Henry to mount it ...

yeap yeap most importantly, your hubby is fine :)

simplehuman is not so simple afterall.... so ex :o

btw, remember to check your plumbing (pipes, accessories etc). my plumber gave me LOTS of problem last time 8|, already feedback to Henry not to use him anymore but i'm not sure if he's still around now~ :P

:(

Sorry to hear that.

Saw this post after i post mine up, requesting for photos. :(

Perhaps, as consolation as people will say, 破财小崽 ?

Yes, money can be earned, most imptly he's not hurt ..

I am eyeing the trash bins too.... but the one i am eyeing is $200!!! for a trash bin!! And its quite big so i might be buying something else instead... the know.how trash bin looks very cool too. i won't need to buy so big trash bin lah.....

yeap yeap most importantly, your hubby is fine :)

simplehuman is not so simple afterall.... so ex :o

btw, remember to check your plumbing (pipes, accessories etc). my plumber gave me LOTS of problem last time 8|, already feedback to Henry not to use him anymore but i'm not sure if he's still around now~ :P

I like the way u descibe ' simplehuman is not so simple afterall'. Ha! Ha! Yah..very ex.. so cannot go for so many 'simple' stuff

:(

Sorry to hear that.

Saw this post after i post mine up, requesting for photos. :(

Perhaps, as consolation as people will say, 破财小崽 ?

Yes, money can be earned, most imptly he's not hurt ..

No worries. Thanks. I think my mood will be better once I see the car back in good shape... Will try to take & put up more photos once we settled the urgent stuff..

I am eyeing the trash bins too.... but the one i am eyeing is $200!!! for a trash bin!! And its quite big so i might be buying something else instead... the know.how trash bin looks very cool too. i won't need to buy so big trash bin lah.....

I know what u are eyeing cos my hubby has been playing with that $200 trash bin in the MS store. I gave him that 'stare' so that he won't even dare to ask if he can buy it... But if u put one of it in your hse, we will all know that it's a $200 trash bin. :P

I know what u are eyeing cos my hubby has been playing with that $200 trash bin in the MS store. I gave him that 'stare' so that he won't even dare to ask if he can buy it... But if u put one of it in your hse, we will all know that it's a $200 trash bin. :P

My best friend asked me what i wanted, i told her i wanted the trash bin that are $200. She says she won't buy a trash bin for me cos its "rubbish". She wanted to buy me soemthing nice. hahahaah...... i am still thinking... if you come my house when its ready, try to search for that.... who knows maybe it might be there.... hahaah....

Just that I thot the topic on the $200 Trash Bin was over yesterday, I received the following sms from my bro <unedited ver>:

'I will not buy u a $200 trash bin as housing warming present. Anything but a 200!!! Trashbin'