Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Just that I thot the topic on the $200 Trash Bin was over yesterday, I received the following sms from my bro <unedited ver>:

'I will not buy u a $200 trash bin as housing warming present. Anything but a 200!!! Trashbin'

wow, $200 trash bin - I won't buy that too. To me, a bin is a bin. After all, when put plastic bag inside to hold rubbish, cannot see bin liao.

btw is the bin the kind with the swing cover?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just that I thot the topic on the $200 Trash Bin was over yesterday, I received the following sms from my bro <unedited ver>:

'I will not buy u a $200 trash bin as housing warming present. Anything but a 200!!! Trashbin'

My next msg follow :

If u really want I will pass u 200 as Ang Bao but u pls don't let me know u use my money to buy the trashbin . Lol .

I know what u are eyeing cos my hubby has been playing with that $200 trash bin in the MS store. I gave him that 'stare' so that he won't even dare to ask if he can buy it... But if u put one of it in your hse, we will all know that it's a $200 trash bin. :P

before we can dispose any trash in that trash bin, $200 will be disposed off from the wallet first keke :P

$200 can buy 80 plates of chicken rice~ :o

My best friend asked me what i wanted, i told her i wanted the trash bin that are $200. She says she won't buy a trash bin for me cos its "rubbish". She wanted to buy me soemthing nice. hahahaah...... i am still thinking... if you come my house when its ready, try to search for that.... who knows maybe it might be there.... hahaah....

i like the way your bestie describes it... it's "rubbish" LOL :lol:

My next msg follow :

If u really want I will pass u 200 as Ang Bao but u pls don't let me know u use my money to buy the trashbin . Lol .

hahahahahahaha.... :rofl:

wow, $200 trash bin - I won't buy that too. To me, a bin is a bin. After all, when put plastic bag inside to hold rubbish, cannot see bin liao.

btw is the bin the kind with the swing cover?

Hi froggy, this is the one we are eyeing...but not too sure if Maydream is eyeing this too... there are a few big bins there...

http://www.simplehuman.com/products/trash-...-butterfly.html

Hi froggy, this is the one we are eyeing...but not too sure if Maydream is eyeing this too... there are a few big bins there...

Wow....$200 for a trash bin....my heart 'pain'.....

But think again, you already have a beautiful kitchen, it pays to buy beautiful bin to blend in! Go ahead! Good choice!

I will be mounting it just beside the sink area which is below the balcony window. It too ex to 'hide' inside the cabinet... Kekekeke... Will take photo once I get Henry to mount it ...

ok sure...looking forward to see the photo after you have mounted it! cool!

Tangs and Robinsons also sell those stainless steel bins...see the price tags i almost fainted also!! no point la..although it's really a beauty to have one in the home!

Wow....$200 for a trash bin....my heart 'pain'.....

But think again, you already have a beautiful kitchen, it pays to buy beautiful bin to blend in! Go ahead! Good choice!

Mae, thks for the support:) Ha! ha!

Mae, thks for the support:) Ha! ha!

i going to tell mum u want to buy a $200 trashbin ..... I see what she will say to you . lol ....

"aiyo .... Y want to buy .... u take the one at the kitchen lah .... " Mum patteren .... lol

i going to tell mum u want to buy a $200 trashbin ..... I see what she will say to you . lol ....

"aiyo .... Y want to buy .... u take the one at the kitchen lah .... " Mum patteren .... lol

And I will tell mum ' u rather buy a $200 trash bin for me then to give her the $$$' See who is the final winner :P ...Ha! Ha!

before we can dispose any trash in that trash bin, $200 will be disposed off from the wallet first keke :P

i like the way your bestie describes it... it's "rubbish" LOL :lol:

My brother have the butterfly one so i don't want that... i want this:

http://www.simplehuman.com/products/trash-...ectangular.html

Its smaller and its $199. if its the butterfly one, i think it costs abt $250-$299? can't remember the exact price... hahahaha.... and my bro have been using it for the past 15-16 years and its still look and work superbly. I think its quite a good buy??? hehehe.... :good:

Take the ang pow from your bro and go buy the trash bin... it will be there for many years to come and everytime you throw rubbish, you will think of him!!! better than some things you will not use as often, right?

I agreed with mae29... when you have a nice beautiful kitchen, need to have a nice trash bin lah. or else, the trash bin will look spoilt the whole look leh.... go ahead and buy lah... then i won't feel so bad too if i buy that. :dribble:

joyousonline, those at robinsons or tangs not as nice as simplehuman leh.... even those at homefix also not as nice.

I agreed with mae29... when you have a nice beautiful kitchen, need to have a nice trash bin lah. or else, the trash bin will look spoilt the whole look leh.... go ahead and buy lah... then i won't feel so bad too if i buy that. :dribble:

so that's the main point actually? muahahahaha~ :lol:

And I will tell mum ' u rather buy a $200 trash bin for me then to give her the $$$' See who is the final winner :P ...Ha! Ha!

Just bought her a gold pennant last month . Don't think she will complaint .... Lol

Take the ang pow from your bro and go buy the trash bin... it will be there for many years to come and everytime you throw rubbish, you will think of him!!!

I don't like to be rem that way . -.-"

I don't like to be rem that way . -.-"

hahahahaha that's my first reaction too.... :rofl:

maybe you can give some more memorable gifts? like.... rain shower? TV? Sofa? Main door? wahahaha :lol: