Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Hihi .. remember me ? gt henry contact from u and at the same time ur bro also reply me .. hee.. i kasu ask from both of u .. heee

ohh... hi simon too .. *wave wave* hee..

urs place very nicely done up !! and simon's pic make it look like a 3d design lo .. very pro .. I love ur sofa man .. look diff from the pic which u took initially with the white outlay .. feel that full black nicer =)

anyway my hubby will be meeting henry this noon for the first time for discussion.. im working cant be there =( hopefully it will be a smoooth wan with henry ... btw was ur hse 'design' by henry with ur concept given to him? and do you mind sending me ur quote pls ? wanna roughly know how much will henry quote me..

I hv gotten a quote from a id liao it came up to be 23k not including electricty .. find it ex lei .. bcos i nv touch my toilet at all...

Hi, thanks for your compliments:) The design is based on the 3D designs by Henry. But prior before the 3D, he did check with us which type of laminate we prefered. I told him as much wood as possible. When seeing the pics, my hubby and I like it so much without making amendment and tried our best to select the laminates as close to the 3Ds as possible so as to be exactly the same. Do source around for more quotes to make a fair comparison. Select the ID that you are most comfortable with. Most important is the chemistry. If ID cannot 'connect' with you, don't understand your preferences even after hrs of discussing...no point even if he offers the lowest quote.....Good Luck and Happy renovating....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
we have the same microwave oven, same kitchen tap, same blue colour wall....

and same contractor, of course :P

your place is so pretty!!! i wish mine is as nice!!

Shows that we got the same taste! Ha! Ha! My stuff mostly bought from Royal Fanco...so not surprise that we have the same tap.. But water flow very slow hor? I prefer tsunami leh... Anyway, u r the one who convince me that the Panasonic Microwave is a good buy...So I just called Everjoint to order..To lazy to source anyway... Hee..Hee...

Shows that we got the same taste! Ha! Ha! My stuff mostly bought from Royal Fanco...so not surprise that we have the same tap.. But water flow very slow hor? I prefer tsunami leh... Anyway, u r the one who convince me that the Panasonic Microwave is a good buy...So I just called Everjoint to order..To lazy to source anyway... Hee..Hee...

i am sure that marshy would like to go visit friends78 place..... hehehehe..... ;)

the same design for that tap got water saving and non-water saving type. i think you got the water saving one... you can ask them to give you the fitting to replace the water-saving aerator. a few bucks only... you can call them and ask~ ;)

Crazy week... So many things waiting for me to clear when I returned to work after 1.5 weeks of leave... As promised, here are the short reviews of the companies that I bought my stuff....

MGL:

Got my roller blinds from MGL Curtains. Installation was pretty smooth, fast and clean. The drill came with a holder so no debris was flying around when the guy was drilling the wall. Heng ah… Initially we were quite worried that they might dirty the place cos my furniture all black leh. They only need 1 week to fabricate the blinds after the site measurements. The process of selecting the fabrics, site measurement to installation was about 2 weeks. All blinds came with the rubber guard so lesser noise when it’s windy. Luv my blinds to bits!

Cellini:

Sigh. Wrong delivery of the cushions for my sofa. Flow series came with 4 cushions and 3 cushions were of a different material. Even the delivery guy was shocked when he opened the package. He asked ‘I don’t think this is correct hor? I take back, can?’ I told them to bring back the correct ones to exchange instead. No sound no news from the customer service or the delivery side after that. I had to send emails to chase. No apologies offered. Then suddenly, one guy called my hubby to inform him about the date of exchange. He said he didn’t call earlier on cos they need to wait for the confirmation of delivery of the correct cushions. But shdn’t someone call us to acknowledge the wrong cushions delivered with a simple apology. I think I have made history by complaining about Cellini here. So far have yet see any negative comment about them. Disappointed…

Citilights:

Wide selection of lights. Price comparable and they are quite easy going. Prompt delivery and correct items. No defect item, lights are in working condition too.

Vhive:

Bought Study desk, wardrobe, office chair and bar stools. Prompt delivery and assembly of the stuff are only done upon delivery. Installation of everything took about an hour. They cleaned the mess when they leave. Items look quite sturdy.

Got to catch movie with hubby ...so that's all for the nite... Sweet dreams guys!

Crazy week... So many things waiting for me to clear when I returned to work after 1.5 weeks of leave... As promised, here are the short reviews of the companies that I bought my stuff....

Cellini:

Sigh. Wrong delivery of the cushions for my sofa. Flow series came with 4 cushions and 3 cushions were of a different material. Even the delivery guy was shocked when he opened the package. He asked ‘I don’t think this is correct hor? I take back, can?’ I told them to bring back the correct ones to exchange instead. No sound no news from the customer service or the delivery side after that. I had to send emails to chase. No apologies offered. Then suddenly, one guy called my hubby to inform him about the date of exchange. He said he didn’t call earlier on cos they need to wait for the confirmation of delivery of the correct cushions. But shdn’t someone call us to acknowledge the wrong cushions delivered with a simple apology. I think I have made history by complaining about Cellini here. So far have yet see any negative comment about them. Disappointed…

Huh, Cellini also screw up ! Hope they'll rectify the delivery for u soon

Huh, Cellini also screw up ! Hope they'll rectify the delivery for u soon

They came to exchange the right cushions liao. What I'm sore about is the lack of apology. Sigh...

They came to exchange the right cushions liao. What I'm sore about is the lack of apology. Sigh...

oh.... never mind lah, delivery man sometimes don't know how to say sorry. not only deliver, not service minded.

suan la, since the correct things delivered liao.... ;)

human do make mistakes, so even if Cellini can score 99 points, 1 point can still miss... but good enough liao i supposed.

not sure if you read my Courts story before..... it's the delivery men that kept apologizing, but not the customer service pple! hahahahaha :lol:

Below are the little stuff I have gotten over the weeks:-

The Bins:

5603499456_b72677077b_b.jpg

5602930319_dc98c18db7_b.jpg

The bowls & plates

5602911375_60b969dee3_b.jpg

The knives

5602914427_61eb18eb83_b.jpg

The clock

5602912737_6fe51ec6f0_b.jpg

Edited by friends78

The 'Must Have' items for me!

For the drawers, cupboard and solid surface top:

5603495780_bce7583e01_b.jpg

For the knives:

5602914907_9f86c04a35_b.jpg

For the chopsticks & scissor:

5602913065_c2f66ed14f_b.jpg

For the sink

5602913679_aa11f2066f_b.jpg

hehehehe... how much was the simplehuman step can?? hehehe... not $200??

Hehe...No lah.. Small small niah... $55... I scared of my mum leh....

oh.... never mind lah, delivery man sometimes don't know how to say sorry. not only deliver, not service minded.

suan la, since the correct things delivered liao.... ;)

human do make mistakes, so even if Cellini can score 99 points, 1 point can still miss... but good enough liao i supposed.

not sure if you read my Courts story before..... it's the delivery men that kept apologizing, but not the customer service pple! hahahahaha :lol:

Yah loh... Hubby also said suan le...