Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
friends78

王俯: The Wong's Family @ Boon Keng

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Friends78, how's moving in ? Bet you're enjoying your nice new place :yamseng:

Hi bro, thanks for asking. Yap, enjoying every min in my place... and still continue to add things in... Just called Henry last week to further add on another carpentry; another storage cabinet to be squeeze into the masterbedroom. :sport-smiley-004: Yes, despite having two wardrobes amting to 11 ft in the bedroom and hiding lot of stuff in the TV console...we still find space no enough...Hehehe....

your wardrobe of 11ft very big leh!! still not enough ah?

There are two actually; one 6ft and one 5ft. Yah..still not enough... We got too many junks ... :unsure:

There are two actually; one 6ft and one 5ft. Yah..still not enough... We got too many junks ... :unsure:

i only have 5.5 ft of wardrobe for 2 of us~ :~ :~ i can only see all the big wardrobes here with envy sob sob....

wah still wanna squeeze more things into MBR?? Henry will faint after hearing what you said LOL :lol:

i only have 5.5 ft of wardrobe for 2 of us~ :~ :~ i can only see all the big wardrobes here with envy sob sob....

wah still wanna squeeze more things into MBR?? Henry will faint after hearing what you said LOL :lol:

Ha! Ha! Henry came... then he asked 'Ah..U still want another cabinet? Put what?' :dancingqueen: But he still called his carpenter to take the measurements the next day... Hee.. Hee... I think my masterbedroom got no more walking space... We are basically lazy people... Want everything in the room.. :yamseng: Kekeke....

Edited by friends78

Ha! Ha! Henry came... then he asked 'Ah..U still want another cabinet? Put what?' :dancingqueen: But he still called his carpenter to take the measurements the next day... Hee.. Hee... I think my masterbedroom got no more walking space... We are basically lazy people... Want everything in the room.. :yamseng: Kekeke....

:bangwall: if you get to see my house next time, please help me to think of some brilliant ideas on how to squeeze in more cupboards............ :help:

:bangwall: if you get to see my house next time, please help me to think of some brilliant ideas on how to squeeze in more cupboards............ :help:

Marshy, yours already can't squeeze in anything lah.

Friends78, Henry willing go do just that small for u?? So nice of him.

Ha! Ha! Will try....

Marshy, yours already can't squeeze in anything lah.

Friends78, Henry willing go do just that small for u?? So nice of him.

Niah...He just happened to be around the area so he came and see see look look...........Usually, he won't come..He will just send the guy down... To date, I have requested the tiler to come down about 3 times, solid surface guy to polish the stupid black island top twice... Painter to touch up about 3 times... All liaise/followup via phonecalls only.. :sport-smiley-018:

Niah...He just happened to be around the area so he came and see see look look...........Usually, he won't come..He will just send the guy down... To date, I have requested the tiler to come down about 3 times, solid surface guy to polish the stupid black island top twice... Painter to touch up about 3 times... All liaise/followup via phonecalls only.. :sport-smiley-018:

Eh why need so many times for all these ppl to come?

Eh why need so many times for all these ppl to come?

The painting is mainly for touch up.. We moved our stuff around and kenan the wall..so asked the painter to come back to touch up... As for solid surface, it is the black island top lah, scratch marks very obvious leh... so we kept asking the guy to polish it.. But now we give it up liao...cos we know the problem is the colour... Black very hard to maintain... Markings/dirt very easily seen...

The painting is mainly for touch up.. We moved our stuff around and kenan the wall..so asked the painter to come back to touch up... As for solid surface, it is the black island top lah, scratch marks very obvious leh... so we kept asking the guy to polish it.. But now we give it up liao...cos we know the problem is the colour... Black very hard to maintain... Markings/dirt very easily seen...

Oh i see..... my painter told me cannot kena my purple wall cos once kena, cannot touch up a small area only. have to repaint the whole thing. so, he will paint it last....together with the rest of the touch up.

the white one is ok? only the black one having problem?

Oh i see..... my painter told me cannot kena my purple wall cos once kena, cannot touch up a small area only. have to repaint the whole thing. so, he will paint it last....together with the rest of the touch up.

the white one is ok? only the black one having problem?

Yah white one still look very good and nice.. The black one gives the 'dirty' patchy look... Shd have selected other colour..

Yah white one still look very good and nice.. The black one gives the 'dirty' patchy look... Shd have selected other colour..

get used to it lah.... maybe can change the solid surface after a few years? shouldn't be too difficult, right?

Told u b4 liao . White scare of stain , but black scare of scrathes ..... Infact I find black harder to maintain wor