Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

Cool.... considering a 30+ yrs old 3rm at Bendemeer market area is asking for abt 3xxK....(low floor as well) tat is really a good buy bro.... no doubt abt it ;)

Near me ?? cool, wher exactly? now tat longkang is my regular joggin track oso....will always use the park connector across the bridge and jog to Shear bridge area and back :D

The welcome kit is indeed unexpectedly pleasant :D and my wall clock, really value for $$$ imo :D

where is the pic of your wall clock? i search on your t-blog but can't find it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Cool.... considering a 30+ yrs old 3rm at Bendemeer market area is asking for abt 3xxK....(low floor as well) tat is really a good buy bro.... no doubt abt it ;)

Near me ?? cool, wher exactly? now tat longkang is my regular joggin track oso....will always use the park connector across the bridge and jog to Shear bridge area and back :D

The welcome kit is indeed unexpectedly pleasant :D and my wall clock, really value for $$$ imo :D

I think those blocks near to old airport road market are even more expensive than bendemeer market.

oh hey, I didn't realise you had a tblog until now.

you really have a lot of bay windows... I think the one in the MBR you can use it to extend the wardrobe.

Anyway happy hunting for contractors, and good luck!

thanks for dropping by...do u mean the bay window in front of bed???but what will hapen to the window if i extend the wardrobe???

oh hey, I didn't realise you had a tblog until now.

you really have a lot of bay windows... I think the one in the MBR you can use it to extend the wardrobe.

Anyway happy hunting for contractors, and good luck!

thanks for dropping by...do u mean the bay window in front of bed???but what will hapen to the window if i extend the wardrobe???

i live near performance motor...i always jog to tanjong rhu and back...ya really value for $$, it looked pretty ex till i saw the prices...

I think those blocks near to old airport road market are even more expensive than bendemeer market.

yes u are right...4rm easily 400K & cov is :jawdrop: asking like 50-80K leh when house condition is like warzone...what to do when doorstep is mrt...

yes u are right...4rm easily 400K & cov is :jawdrop: asking like 50-80K leh when house condition is like warzone...what to do when doorstep is mrt...

U mean 3 room is 400k?? 4 room is 500+!! I like it there. Used to stay opposite the old airport market and my best friend lives there. Then moved to tanjong rhu, even nicer.

U mean 3 room is 400k?? 4 room is 500+!! I like it there. Used to stay opposite the old airport market and my best friend lives there. Then moved to tanjong rhu, even nicer.

i mean 4rm...wah prices skyrocketed man!!! i love this area too...

i mean 4rm...wah prices skyrocketed man!!! i love this area too...

4 room for 400?? Don't think will be able to get as such lah. If 500, already lucky. More like 550 loh

where is the pic of your wall clock? i search on your t-blog but can't find it.

Hi, see pg 1, post #40 in my T-Blog...its a 3 pcs wall art clock :P

i live near performance motor...i always jog to tanjong rhu and back...ya really value for $$, it looked pretty ex till i saw the prices...

Haha....yup yup...always jog past there :D in fact, just went joggin yest at about 730pm. Wish the constructions at Tg Rhu / shear bridge area will remove the hoardings asap and we can then jog all the way to barrage liao !!! woooohoooo :D

I beg to diff...there mayb some difference but the variance could not be too huge. ofcse, i'm taking into comparision 2 units of similiar sizes, age and condition btw these 2 area. Not to forget, units at Bendemeer mkt are oso just doorsteps away from Boon Keng mrt station ;)

Remember this project in yr 2008 :) that time 2011 seems far away ha

Find it ex also like 4 rooms high floor over $500k

And the 5 rooms balcony is taking up too much space

Good point is waiting time much shorter compared to bto

Haha....yup yup...always jog past there :D in fact, just went joggin yest at about 730pm. Wish the constructions at Tg Rhu / shear bridge area will remove the hoardings asap and we can then jog all the way to barrage liao !!! woooohoooo :D

i jogged too...ended around 730pm and was cooling down at the blk next to performance motor...

Remember this project in yr 2008 :) that time 2011 seems far away ha

Find it ex also like 4 rooms high floor over $500k

And the 5 rooms balcony is taking up too much space

Good point is waiting time much shorter compared to bto

i agree the 4&5rm are exp man...don't they feel strain on pocket???