Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
congrats once again. 3 more days to key collection.. my friend is in blk 7.... hehe... key collection next mth..

Thanks...looking forward to measure here measure there, visualize end look & shopping for household items...

Thanks...looking forward to measure here measure there, visualize end look & shopping for household items...

any good place to hunt?

i am getting my key on monday

remember to roll ur ong lai and Huat ah!

see calendar for auspicious day to open door :)

we collect key will rush up to see see le...no need wait further cos we waited long enough...

hey, i also got 3 room at CV. But i'm at blk 7. Mind if i visit your place first? :)

sure...i'll be around on 30 Jan 2011 meeting contractors...pm me ur contact if interested...btw, u active on CV forum??? thought i saw a similar nick...

Anyone using Sharp AX-1500V??? wanna know if any current users built this oven into cabinet??? As this is a water oven, there's a vent at the top for steam outlet...if built in, don't think this will be good for the wood cabinet in the long term...

69750120.jpg

sure...i'll be around on 30 Jan 2011 meeting contractors...pm me ur contact if interested...btw, u active on CV forum??? thought i saw a similar nick...

yes i am very active in that forum too. Was looking for ideas to renovate my place and tried searching for boon keng and found your thread. I PM my number liao.. I was there for the past 3 nights. :)

yes i am very active in that forum too. Was looking for ideas to renovate my place and tried searching for boon keng and found your thread. I PM my number liao.. I was there for the past 3 nights. :)

wah there for past 3 nights... :bow: u can come up my place on 30 Jan 2011...will be there from 1030am onwards...will sms u to keep in touch...

have u found contractor? very likely i will get contractor instead of ID since most of the stuff are done. Just some basic renovation plus light and furniture then it will be good to move in liao.

have u found contractor? very likely i will get contractor instead of ID since most of the stuff are done. Just some basic renovation plus light and furniture then it will be good to move in liao.

still finding contractor...though most stuffs are done, when i run through with contractors, seems like alot of things to do...hope the bill will not be too huge...and the quality of our place not very good... :( u saw the countless post-it when u came over...i will need many many pages of the defects reporting form... :bangwall: