Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

Congrats!!! My seller told me yesterday that he also started to look for ID to do renovation. but his will only be getting keys after CNY. I hope he will have enough time to reno so that i can start mine early too. I will know by this friday then.

ur seller is vity viewer too??? if so, this is the key collection schedule from the developer...

Block 9 - 26 January 2011 to 31 January 2011

Block 8 - 31 January 2011 to 8 February 2011

Block 7 - 8 February 2011 to 11 February 2011

though i collect before cny, i can only start reno after cny as i've not spoken to any contractors yet...wanted to bring cnotractors to site see see then provide me quotes...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Congrats on your key collection soon! I also have friends who booked CV @ Boon Keng.

Yours is 3RM? What's the floor area?

The windows are nice... I've drove past a couple of times...

thanks existence...yes, 3rm...70sqm...

ur seller is vity viewer too??? if so, this is the key collection schedule from the developer...

Block 9 - 26 January 2011 to 31 January 2011

Block 8 - 31 January 2011 to 8 February 2011

Block 7 - 8 February 2011 to 11 February 2011

though i collect before cny, i can only start reno after cny as i've not spoken to any contractors yet...wanted to bring cnotractors to site see see then provide me quotes...

No sure his block though. i will ask him this friday when i see him. Even if you get your keys before 31st Jan, no contractor will be willing to do reno as its too near to CNY.

Oh i see... well, as long as you are not in a rush for time, then you can wait till you get keys to get quotes.

WOW!! so exciting!!! i am happy for you too.....

No sure his block though. i will ask him this friday when i see him. Even if you get your keys before 31st Jan, no contractor will be willing to do reno as its too near to CNY.

Oh i see... well, as long as you are not in a rush for time, then you can wait till you get keys to get quotes.

WOW!! so exciting!!! i am happy for you too.....

we're excited too!!! :sport-smiley-004: 1st owned home and surrounded with good food choices...no worry about no food to eat but worry what kind to eat... :dribble:

we're excited too!!! :sport-smiley-004: 1st owned home and surrounded with good food choices...no worry about no food to eat but worry what kind to eat... :dribble:

Really??!? I didn't know there are lots of good food around there. Hhmmm.... i was thinking that maybe i got to cook more often since there aren't any food around that area.

as this is our 1st house...would like to ask bros & sisters here what to check for after collecting keys???

i'm thinking of checking below items,

1) tiles (necessary to knock all tiles??? with hammer??? i fear too destructive leh...)

2) walls

3) windows

4) wardrobes & cabinets

5) aircon

6) doors

7) sanitary wares & fittings

Pls advise if there's any things we should look out for and check too...thanks...

Really??!? I didn't know there are lots of good food around there. Hhmmm.... i was thinking that maybe i got to cook more often since there aren't any food around that area.

there are alot la... kao.. ask me ask me.. i been livinng at your new place for many many many many many many yrs.

hahaah

there are alot la... kao.. ask me ask me.. i been livinng at your new place for many many many many many many yrs.

hahaah

you told me there isn't many around there. have to walk across to whampoa side, right?

you told me there isn't many around there. have to walk across to whampoa side, right?

i like the pig organ soup at the coffeeshop next to lavender foodsq...wanton mee at the foodsq oso not bad just that quantity small and q super duper long la...

i like the pig organ soup at the coffeeshop next to lavender foodsq...wanton mee at the foodsq oso not bad just that quantity small and q super duper long la...

I also like the pig organ soup... Btw, the xiao long bao, frog leg porridge and curry at Lavender foodsq are my fav!!! Btw, My resale flat is very near yours...:)

yup...after months of surfing renotalk, i've shortlisted some...will be contacting them soon... :D

Hi Lazybum,

We'll be expecting our keys to Parc Lumiere @ simei DBSS... was wondering if you're able yo share your list of contractors that you've shortlisted?

Thanks!

Joel

hi lazy, there the zi char at block 34 .. it nice as well..

a couple of places that is near our place that is nice

good good..shall go try one of these days...