Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

Hmm..the bay by the window look a little too wide then usual, eating into the room space le..wasted. But anyhow, look forward to more of your hse pics.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Even if you shut the curtains the heat will still get unto the tv. Really can't put elsewhere?? A waste of your nice baywindow too.

really no choice le unless give up tv...waste of baywindow...well i got lots to waste... :P

Hmm..the bay by the window look a little too wide then usual, eating into the room space le..wasted. But anyhow, look forward to more of your hse pics.

yup the baywindow does seems wider than others... :wacko:

really no choice le unless give up tv...waste of baywindow...well i got lots to waste... :P

Haha.... Give up the tv loh. Have one in living is enough lah... Save money too.

Haha.... Give up the tv loh. Have one in living is enough lah... Save money too.

cannot give up tv...sometimes we watch different channels so got to have 2 so that we don't battle it out... :horse:

i am planning to place my tv infront of my bed on the baywindow...u will notice tt the tv point is below the baywindow (see 1st picture)...once i plugged in the stiff cable, will cable be protuding out alot as shown in 2nd picture??? think i have around 500mm or less walk clearance between bed edge and baywindow...seems like will hit the protuding cable every time walking past it... anyone knows something like a L connector tt will not let the cable protude too much out??? :o

11621761.jpg

22554719.jpg

haha what are those post-it notes doing on the walls?? :blink:

cannot give up tv...sometimes we watch different channels so got to have 2 so that we don't battle it out... :horse:

Haha... Got to find the best way. What does your designer suggesting??

long time ago there used to be TV that can display two channels simultaneously... each taking half a screen hahahahaha :lol:

long time ago there used to be TV that can display two channels simultaneously... each taking half a screen hahahahaha :lol:

What about the sound leh? :P

I know got those Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode... gd for channel surfing, when the main tv channel you are watching is showing commercials. LOL...

According to my sis, my bro-in-law's old house - every room has a TV. so everyone watch tv in their own room and watch what channel they want or play (wii, xbox) what games they want. :P

What about the sound leh? :P

I know got those Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode... gd for channel surfing, when the main tv channel you are watching is showing commercials. LOL...

According to my sis, my bro-in-law's old house - every room has a TV. so everyone watch tv in their own room and watch what channel they want or play (wii, xbox) what games they want. :P

actually i used to have 3 TVs and we only have 3 pple at home :P but i actually never turned on mine, in the end just sold to karung guni to carry it away for me :bleah:

actually i used to have 3 TVs and we only have 3 pple at home :P but i actually never turned on mine, in the end just sold to karung guni to carry it away for me :bleah:

hahahaah.... i have 2 TVs at home at the moment and there is only 1 person staying there, which is me!! hehehehe.... so only on 1 tv at 1 time....

used to have 2 cos one for SCV that are in the living room and another in my bedroom to watch DVD. but after i cancel my SCV, i never watch the TV in the living room anymore. prefer the one in my bedroom cos its 42 inches. the one in the living room is smaller... hehehe.....

i am waiting for my friend that wants it to move it away.... hopefully he does it soon before i move or else i will ask karang guni to take away too.

haha what are those post-it notes doing on the walls?? :blink:

those are defects...too many le so i put post-it and number them accordingly in the defect list...got 50 items leh... :bangwall:

hahahaah.... i have 2 TVs at home at the moment and there is only 1 person staying there, which is me!! hehehehe.... so only on 1 tv at 1 time....

used to have 2 cos one for SCV that are in the living room and another in my bedroom to watch DVD. but after i cancel my SCV, i never watch the TV in the living room anymore. prefer the one in my bedroom cos its 42 inches. the one in the living room is smaller... hehehe.....

i am waiting for my friend that wants it to move it away.... hopefully he does it soon before i move or else i will ask karang guni to take away too.

if he still haven't action before u move...i be the karang guni... :rofl:

if he still haven't action before u move...i be the karang guni... :rofl:

Haha.... You sure you want my old tv?? Hehe.... Nowadays tv so cheap.

Oh you haven't found your contractor or you haven't ask him abt the tv issue??