Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

One for coffee and one for water loh. Or else have to keep on going pantry. I drink coffee, need lots of water.

oic...i seldom drink hot drinks...only down H2O and got lots of bottles so minimize trips to pantry...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oic...i seldom drink hot drinks...only down H2O and got lots of bottles so minimize trips to pantry...

Not allowed bottles too. If have bottle, only 1 are allowed.

lazy, u can route a conduit for the cable.. there are also a type which is L type socket..

ask your tech who is doing the wiring..

and u can actually mount the TV on the pillar..so u have a push it out when u want o watch n push it back to the pillar when u dont want..

u need to be mindful of IDs, some really anyhow quote skyhigh..

just today 2 IDs call me up n ask for follow up. i just told them eh. price too high. i got cheaper..

but to be honest. i am going direct with the sub con.

lazy, u can route a conduit for the cable.. there are also a type which is L type socket..

ask your tech who is doing the wiring..

and u can actually mount the TV on the pillar..so u have a push it out when u want o watch n push it back to the pillar when u dont want..

u need to be mindful of IDs, some really anyhow quote skyhigh..

just today 2 IDs call me up n ask for follow up. i just told them eh. price too high. i got cheaper..

but to be honest. i am going direct with the sub con.

where can find the L type socket??? DIY home fix???

Been looking for the entirely black colored bidet kit, seen only the usual ones...anyone has idea where I can get the black ones...thought I saw somewhere here before but can't recall who...

Been looking for the entirely black colored bidet kit, seen only the usual ones...anyone has idea where I can get the black ones...thought I saw somewhere here before but can't recall who...

black bidet? try to order online??

are you allowed to put 1 mug, 1 water bottle? :lol:

hahahaha.... nope... basically only 1 thing is allowed... but i don't care lah.. so always get nagged. :(

Hi Lazybum,

For the bathroom window, just about the only suggestion I can think of is using a Venetian blind which can be open during the day and with a twist can be closed and opaque during the night. Just make sure you get one made from an opaque material like wood or metal and not cloth. To be double sure you can install a roller blind further in the bathroom as well. The roller can be used during the day and then both together during the night. Just make sure you close the Venetian blind at night and don't forget or you will be giving a fun shadow puppet show to the local neighbourhood. Someone might start selling tickets to the car park viewing deck :o. If you see seats left on the top floor you may know why :D .

Being that the bathroom is a damp area, it is also worth noting that if not careful you may get mould. Some blinds come anti mould, might be worth checking of painting them with an anti-mould treatment. Good ventilation (an open window etc) may help prevent as well.

Now to find your opennet thread ;)

RB

Thanks for the suggestion...we are choosing between opaque roller or venetian blind too...

Hi Lazybum,

For the bathroom window, just about the only suggestion I can think of is using a Venetian blind which can be open during the day and with a twist can be closed and opaque during the night. Just make sure you get one made from an opaque material like wood or metal and not cloth. To be double sure you can install a roller blind further in the bathroom as well. The roller can be used during the day and then both together during the night. Just make sure you close the Venetian blind at night and don't forget or you will be giving a fun shadow puppet show to the local neighbourhood. Someone might start selling tickets to the car park viewing deck :o. If you see seats left on the top floor you may know why :D .

Being that the bathroom is a damp area, it is also worth noting that if not careful you may get mould. Some blinds come anti mould, might be worth checking of painting them with an anti-mould treatment. Good ventilation (an open window etc) may help prevent as well.

Now to find your opennet thread ;)

RB

Hmmm then most probably no ppl want except u. :)

:huh: but thought it looked stylo...i was thinking of buying the SS or plastic white and spray black...but on the other hand i think the paint will come off easily... :(

:huh: but thought it looked stylo...i was thinking of buying the SS or plastic white and spray black...but on the other hand i think the paint will come off easily... :(

Haha... Then permanently have black ring around your butt?? Haha.... :sport-smiley-004: