Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Tong Ling

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
above is in chinese .. anyone can translate to english term ?

anyway, what is tong ling ?

A person who is able to communication with the "other world" right?

above is in chinese .. anyone can translate to english term ?

anyway, what is tong ling ?

What's up?

同龄?通令?统领?通灵?

同龄?- Same age.

通令?- General order.

统领?- Chief commander.

通灵?- Clever, communication with spiritual beings.

Edited by bepgof

ok for the discussion it should be 通灵?- Clever, communication with spiritual beings.

So must it be underworld, why cannot be with heaven beings ?

You can communicate with the heavenly beings if you are the chosen one, meaning you must have 仙骨.

If you have what it takes even if you try to fight it, the higher beings will still look for you.

My friend's sister has seen cupids/little angels.

My brother has seen 大伯公.

Some more examples but too lengthy to type.

BTW, what has this to do with FS?

nothing to do with FS ...but i guess the general public wish to know :-)

Sensitive issue which relates to religion, personal view expressed here only.

"Tong Ling" refers to human being who possesses ability to communicate with spiritual beings. Spiritual beings has 2 kinds. "God"(holy spirit) & "devil"(evil spirits). Both have super natural power. However, evil spirits can take control of one's soul but not his life.

Christianity believes that evil spirits always "transform" themselves into something nice - "deities" which mankinds worship out of personal worldly gains/motives/desires.

Medium is one who has this power to communicate with "devil".

Unless one is holy, he can't expect to "hear" God.

"Tong Ling" refers to human being who possesses ability to communicate with spiritual beings. Spiritual beings has 2 kinds. "God"(holy spirit) & "devil"(evil spirits). Both have super natural power. However, evil spirits can take control of one's soul but not his life.

Christianity believes that evil spirits always "transform" themselves into something nice - "deities" which mankinds worship out of personal worldly gains/motives/desires.

Medium is one who has this power to communicate with "devil".

Unless one is holy, he can't expect to "hear" God.

Since I'm a free thinker, I don't take sides.

I find it a bit extreme - to denounce holy beings from other faiths as Spirits who feed on human greed.

Not nice at all.

Since I'm a free thinker, I don't take sides.

I find it a bit extreme - to denounce holy beings from other faiths as Spirits who feed on human greed.

Not nice at all.

Just for knowledge.

In present world, there are only 3 religions( Judaism 犹太教, Christianity 基督教, & Islam 回教)who believe in ONE God. The only and the only, no more & no less. Extracts from Exodus- second book of out 66 of Bible.

20:3 除 了 我 以 外 , 你 不 可 有 别 的 神 。

You are to have no other gods but me.

20:4 不 可 为 自 己 雕 刻 偶 像 , 也 不 可 作 什 么 形 像 仿 佛 上 天 , 下 地 , 和 地 底 下 , 水 中 的 百 物 。

You are not to make an image or picture of anything in heaven or on the earth or in the waters under the earth:

20:5 不 可 跪 拜 那 些 像 , 也 不 可 事 奉 它 , 因 为 我 耶 和 华 你 的 神 是 忌 邪 的 神 。 恨 我 的 , 我 必 追 讨 他 的 罪 , 自 父 及 子 , 直 到 三 四 代 ,

You may not go down on your faces before them or give them worship: for I, the Lord your God, am a God who will not give his honour to another; and I will send punishment on the children for the wrongdoing of their fathers, to the third and fourth generation of my haters;

So, naturally out of the belief, these 3 religions have strong sense of "opposition" to other religions. Christianity & Islam are actually developed from Judaism, over time.

I've finished reading the 66 bks of bible, & many other supplementary bks on Jew's history. Sensitive issue, I shall not continue here, can PM me if you want to know more on this.

Edited by bepgof

Can smell gun powder over at this thread...

Let's just all keep to the contents of Fengshui & Geomency as stated under this section of the RT forum. And avoid religious contents which r ultra-sensitive.

So, naturally out of the belief, these 3 religions have strong sense of "opposition" to other religions. Christianity & Islam are actually developed from Judaism, over time.

Your explanation goes down better for man/woman on the streets.

Thanks for your analyses.

Can smell gun powder over at this thread...

Let's just all keep to the contents of Fengshui & Geomency as stated under this section of the RT forum. And avoid religious contents which r ultra-sensitive.

Agreed. Peace.

is those mediums that goes into trances considered as tong ling? or isit pple who can communicate to the spirits/deities directly themselves?

anyway, singapore being a multi racial society, shld just accept other religion's views and practices as they are. that way, we can keep our religious peace in our society.

is those mediums that goes into trances considered as tong ling? or isit pple who can communicate to the spirits/deities directly themselves?

Sorry, I don't know about mediums. All I know, from experience, is: you have to be chosen to be able to communicate with spirits.

Have you seen the hit series Ghost Whisperer? My uncle's friend, now in his late 40s, is one such person.

He used to work at the crematorium, helping relatives of the deceased to collect back the ashes. Occasionally, he "passes messages".

At first I was sceptical. It defies scientific logic.

He proved me wrong at my grandfather's wake. My father and uncles were quite at peace with my grandfather's demise cuz he had suffered for 9 years before passing on.

This uncle's friend (call him Jeff) summoned my father and uncles, one by one, to the casket and all emerged later with their faces awashed with tears. Further probing revealed that my dead grandfather had chided them with the help of Jeff. My father told me that it was indeed my grandfather's words cuz it would be impossible for Jeff to know something so personal (not even my father's siblings knew).

Jeff can hear them and pass on the message to the target audience. It's up to the recipient whether to take action to settle their dead kin's unfinished business.