Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
davidbslee

String System On Aluminium Bamboo Pole

Dear Bros & Sis,

I saw my neigbour using a very useful gadget and it's something like a string mechanism attached to a normal aluminium bamboo pole and she loads all the hangers with cloths on the pole just outside the window, pulls the string and the hangers are pulled out quite evenly along the bamboo pole. Anyone knows where to get this kind of laundry system?

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear Bros & Sis,

I saw my neigbour using a very useful gadget and it's something like a string mechanism attached to a normal aluminium bamboo pole and she loads all the hangers with cloths on the pole just outside the window, pulls the string and the hangers are pulled out quite evenly along the bamboo pole. Anyone knows where to get this kind of laundry system?

I found it. Really good, can hang 13 cloths straight in a time.

so what laundry system?

It a kind of normal aluminium bamboo pole with small pully string system attach on the pole with 13 small holder for you to use hanger to hang yr wet cloth and pull out 1 by 1. Have been looking for quite some time liao. By using this, I can save alot of space, brought 2 pole which allow me to hang 26 cloths.

Dear Bros & Sis,

I think asking your neighbor will b a faster solution. :disturb:

the price above $30 each? can show picture.

Ok, This Sat I will try to take photo when washing cloths on Sat as this few days not free. Price each pole is $30+ .

Ok, This Sat I will try to take photo when washing cloths on Sat as this few days not free. Price each pole is $30+ .

i saw 1 shop at bt batok selling the pole with alot of string hook for $39.90

Picture of the String System On Aluminium Bamboo Pole

P31201571.jpg

P31201591.jpg

P31201581.jpg

The small carabiner and the key chain ring you see on the 3rd picture has been change by me as the orginal is string & hook. This type of system is only suitable for old type flat where there is no support on the other end for the bamboo pole.

Edited by davidbslee

Hi,

may I know where I can get these laundry poles? Looks really helpful for my granny...

Picture of the String System On Aluminium Bamboo Pole

P31201571.jpg

P31201591.jpg

P31201581.jpg

The small carabiner and the key chain ring you see on the 3rd picture has been change by me as the orginal is string & hook. This type of system is only suitable for old type flat where there is no support on the other end for the bamboo pole.

Hi,

may I know where I can get these laundry poles? Looks really helpful for my granny...

I got it from hardware shop near my place. Yesterday wanted to get 1 more pole but all sold and currently no stock :jawdrop: Maybe got to try other hardware shop see have anot liao. Actually after seeing the system, it can be DIY if you have the time.

Edited by davidbslee

I have this. The white string is easily get rubbed then wear and break. SIL's boss bought me one reel(100 meter) of this string and changed myself until face green green.

I got it from hardware shop near my place. Yesterday wanted to get 1 more pole but all sold and currently no stock :jawdrop: Maybe got to try other hardware shop see have anot liao. Actually after seeing the system, it can be DIY if you have the time.
Edited by bepgof

I have this. The white string is easily get rubbed then wear and break. SIL's boss bought me one reel(100 meter) of this string and changed myself until face green green.

Good to use, right. My wife love it because save alot of time in doing laundry and also cloths dry faster. For the white string, I think wear and tear is common, I am thinking to change to other type of string too.