Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noobsea

My House Audit

We've just done up with our house auditing and now awaiting for the report to be out.

As much as I am still 50%-50% towards the process. I am quite disturb by the thought of it.

I was all so excited about my new house after searching for so long for a suitable one. But all these have to hitting me hard.

We (including the FSM) were in common room 2 talking and discussing.

As I was telling my FSM that this room was previously used by the previous owner for praying purposes and his god statue was position in this room.

Then, I saw my FSM brushing her arm. And I asked. (Are you experiencing what I am experiencing too?) I too had my arms hair standing all of the sudden. Hb experience it too at the same time.

FSM says, according to the unit location, this common room, is not suitable for permanent sleeping area for whoever that wants to move over to stay with us.

FSM wrote on a paper saying that this room is actually the "GUI MEN GUAN". For a moment after she said that, I was stunned.

WHY? HOW? WHAT?

I asked FSM, how come the other day when my dad brought my 2month old niece to visit my house, she didn't fuss or cry? FSM said because it is friendly. It won't cause harm to others.

FSM started to explained why previous owner culd have thought of using this room to place his god statue and for praying.

Julia006.png

This is the picture of the common room 1. Exactly the same as common room 2 with the weird window on the wall.

Reason 1 - FSM explained that this weird window we saw actually is "GONG(3) MEN". Only in temple then you see it. So, CM2 is suitable to place god statue inside.

Reason 2 - it could be just pure coincidence that previous owner pray inside this room and "that thing" so happen to be fated to him that it brings it a lot of "pian cai".

Reason 3 - To guard the house since the room is in the location of "GUI MEN GUAN"

After hearing all these, the 1st question I asked is, HOW DO WE COUNTER THIS PROBLEM?

FSM said she'll have a way to counter and at the mean time just wait for the report to be out.

I am NOT SCARED that there's such things in the house because as long as it don't disturb or harm us. I am fine. But I am disturb by the thought that there's such stuffs in there.

I was a moment ago so happy, planning about how to reno the house, how long would I be staying in the house, how I would enjoy quiet time in my house.. All these just POOF, gone.

Now, i don't even feel like renovating it at all and just leave it empty.

FSM said this house, wouldn't bring much wealth or progression for us.

There's so much things that I wanna say but words cant describe as much as I want. Sigh.

Edited by noobsea

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
We've just done up with our house auditing and now awaiting for the report to be out.

Aiyoh, really emphatise with your situation......so happy and all of a sudden cold water.......sigh.

Can share with us who is this FSM? Or can PM me.

As much as I am still 50%-50% towards the process. I am quite disturb by the thought of it.

I was all so excited about my new house after searching for so long for a suitable one. But all these have to hitting me hard.

We (including the FSM) were in common room 2 talking and discussing.

As I was telling my FSM that this room was previously used by the previous owner for praying purposes and his god statue was position in this room.

Then, I saw my FSM brushing her arm. And I asked. (Are you experiencing what I am experiencing too?) I too had my arms hair standing all of the sudden. Hb experience it too at the same time.

FSM says, according to the unit location, this common room, is not suitable for permanent sleeping area for whoever that wants to move over to stay with us.

Were the windows closed or the area's air stale and damp? Sometimes, there's also the possibilty of static energy. Of course we can't deny the fact that there is the possibility of the above said but I think if that is the 'portal', then the whole house should experience it and not just there......you get what I mean?

FSM wrote on a paper saying that this room is actually the "GUI MEN GUAN". For a moment after she said that, I was stunned.

Why must the FSM write? Dare not say out meh?

WHY? HOW? WHAT?

I asked FSM, how come the other day when my dad brought my 2month old niece to visit my house, she didn't fuss or cry? FSM said because it is friendly. It won't cause harm to others.

She trying to say this is "Casper"? But this will contradict "Gui Men Guan" which according to my understanding is the portal for entrance and exit of spirits!! Does she mean all going in and out of this portal are friendly? You should check with her and see what she says.

FSM started to explained why previous owner culd have thought of using this room to place his god statue and for praying.

Julia006.png

This is the picture of the common room 1. Exactly the same as common room 2 with the weird window on the wall.

Is the previous owner a malay family? Mostly design to have this kind of windows.

Reason 1 - FSM explained that this weird window we saw actually is "GONG(3) MEN". Only in temple then you see it. So, CM2 is suitable to place god statue inside.

I don't think temple got such design....hehe....maybe I visit different temples. That obviously looks loke a grave stone design in chinese concept. But I think some english chapel also have this kind of design.

Reason 2 - it could be just pure coincidence that previous owner pray inside this room and "that thing" so happen to be fated to him that it brings it a lot of "pian cai".

Reason 3 - To guard the house since the room is in the location of "GUI MEN GUAN"

Haha....for this type of thing to bring pian chai.....I think there's a price to pay.....what happen to the ex-owner now.....did he upgrade or downgrade further?

After hearing all these, the 1st question I asked is, HOW DO WE COUNTER THIS PROBLEM?

FSM said she'll have a way to counter and at the mean time just wait for the report to be out.

Haha.....no need you tell me I guess I know who this joker fsm is. If must wait for report (should be about 2 weeks) + audit talk about 'dirty things' + "SHE", Lynn YAp right......just guessing only horrr.

I am NOT SCARED that there's such things in the house because as long as it don't disturb or harm us. I am fine. But I am disturb by the thought that there's such stuffs in there.

I was a moment ago so happy, planning about how to reno the house, how long would I be staying in the house, how I would enjoy quiet time in my house.. All these just POOF, gone.

Now, i don't even feel like renovating it at all and just leave it empty

Although frankly speaking, my hair also standing now..... but come to think of it, this is your house......find some way to fight till the end and claim it back.....even if there is a 'guest', make sure he pays rent.

Why don't you try to get another party to check out whether he says the same thing as 'she' does. Or straight away get a Taoist to go and chant it away?

FSM said this house, wouldn't bring much wealth or progression for us.

There's so much things that I wanna say but words cant describe as much as I want. Sigh.

I thought a good fsm is suppose to solve and change the house feng shui for you.

Hey, you can PM me :)

Aiyoh, really emphatise with your situation......so happy and all of a sudden cold water.......sigh.

Can share with us who is this FSM? Or can PM me.

Were the windows closed or the area's air stale and damp? Sometimes, there's also the possibilty of static energy. Of course we can't deny the fact that there is the possibility of the above said but I think if that is the 'portal', then the whole house should experience it and not just there......you get what I mean?

Why must the FSM write? Dare not say out meh?

She trying to say this is "Casper"? But this will contradict "Gui Men Guan" which according to my understanding is the portal for entrance and exit of spirits!! Does she mean all going in and out of this portal are friendly? You should check with her and see what she says.

Is the previous owner a malay family? Mostly design to have this kind of windows.

I don't think temple got such design....hehe....maybe I visit different temples. That obviously looks loke a grave stone design in chinese concept. But I think some english chapel also have this kind of design.

Haha....for this type of thing to bring pian chai.....I think there's a price to pay.....what happen to the ex-owner now.....did he upgrade or downgrade further?

Haha.....no need you tell me I guess I know who this joker fsm is. If must wait for report (should be about 2 weeks) + audit talk about 'dirty things' + "SHE", Lynn YAp right......just guessing only horrr.

Although frankly speaking, my hair also standing now..... but come to think of it, this is your house......find some way to fight till the end and claim it back.....even if there is a 'guest', make sure he pays rent.

Why don't you try to get another party to check out whether he says the same thing as 'she' does. Or straight away get a Taoist to go and chant it away?

I thought a good fsm is suppose to solve and change the house feng shui for you.

Hey, you can PM me :)

Hi Ivy,

here's something to clarify first.

1st - She is not Lynn Yap.

2nd - There is absolutely nothing wrong with this FSM I engage.

3rd - To post it here is to kind of get it off my chest.

Now to your questions.

All windows were open plus front door. Actually the whole time there, the house is quite windy. No, air is not stale or damp. It is very bright in the room as well. Probably static energy like what you say.

I am not sure why FSM write on it either. But we don't have to spell it out loudly either since we all know very well what we just experience.

Hopefully when she say it's GUI MEN GUAN, it does not really mean it is. I definitely do not want such things in my soon to be home.

Previous owner are chinese. Co owner aka friends. So after selling this house to us, they move back to their parent's place respectively.

Actually that thing is harmless. I am not afraid. BUT! do not like it in my house though FSM say if it doesn't harm, we'll try not to subdue it.

Well, engaging a FSM to audit our house alrdy cost us quite a bit. So, we won't want to engage another opinion unless really buay tahan by the disturbance.

My bro did suggest to get his "sin tua" master to come and seal the GUI MEN GUAN. The thing is, how am I going to be so sure there's such things in my house.

Actually also my bad. Want to engage FSM but still half believe half not believe. I am actually a christian but my hb is not.

My purpose To get my house audit is to try to put the right things at the right place in order to progress.

Anyway my FSM did say there'll be solutions to enhance the house wealth, prosperity. Adding to it, she's always very busy so I shall wait patiently for my report.

Hi noobsea,

thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I think the "Gui Men Guan" is probabbly in the north-east sector. My main door is facing the north-eastern direction and there is a huge hole the wall facing that same door.

According to older generation folks, my flat has a very bad fengshui layout but owners will need to practice possibly, the 3rd dimension fengshui so that even after the fengshui recommendations are implemented, things will work out well.

Be positive no matter what. Unless u want to do some simple reno & rent out the house, collect rent i.e. make some profit out of it. That meant that u would need to put up elsewhere like your parents' place.

Edited by edenstrauss

it has been a long time since i come into discussion. Very b z with work.

For the threadstarter, i don't know how to help u as i m no fs master, etc.

Well, let me give you another practical approach. And you may consider approach using alternative method here. REad the threads there and decide yourself.

http://amuletforums.com/fortune-teller-woodlands-t10531.html

it has been a long time since i come into discussion. Very b z with work.

For the threadstarter, i don't know how to help u as i m no fs master, etc.

Well, let me give you another practical approach. And you may consider approach using alternative method here. REad the threads there and decide yourself.

http://amuletforums.com/fortune-teller-woodlands-t10531.html

Hopefully when she say it's GUI MEN GUAN, it does not really mean it is. I definitely do not want such things in my soon to be home.

She better mean what she said.....this is professionalism.....shows that she knows her stuffs.

Actually that thing is harmless. I am not afraid. BUT! do not like it in my house though FSM say if it doesn't harm, we'll try not to subdue it.

Well we don't really know, do we? Actually in my opinion, not so much about subduing but "it" has its place to belong and not in a home.

I don't think at this point of time you should care about whether fsm said "doesn't harm"....can she guarantees it? I will really love to hear what's her solution to give you a proper home.

Well, engaging a FSM to audit our house alrdy cost us quite a bit. So, we won't want to engage another opinion unless really buay tahan by the disturbance.

If not in a hurry to move in, then wait for her solutions lor......just to make sure your money's worth.

My bro did suggest to get his "sin tua" master to come and seal the GUI MEN GUAN. The thing is, how am I going to be so sure there's such things in my house.

Interesting, what's "sin Tua"?

Actually also my bad. Want to engage FSM but still half believe half not believe. I am actually a christian but my hb is not.

My purpose To get my house audit is to try to put the right things at the right place in order to progress.

You are doing the right thing :)

I was told by a retail shop selling fengshui products at tampines1 that some of their clients buy a black coloured gourd to be placed at the position where the "gui men guan" is. To minimise the size of the "gui men guan". As to how effective it is, I have no idea.

But please DO NOT attempt any dangerous stunts of acquiring amulets or talisman unless you have been directed by a professional!

If you are religiously inclined, u could merge both fengshui recommendations & your religious beliefs. Some geomencers who practice taoism at the spiritual level should be able to provide some form of recommendations to counter it.

At the end of the day, the decision lies with you & your family as there is no right or wrong methods of dealing with the situation. But it'll never do anybody harm if you & your family any harm to practice kindness & great compassion towards the "occupant" for the room. As a buddhist, I believe that it's already suffering since it's "stuck" on earth in the common room.

And since it has been staying in the room for a very long time, it will probabbly view the room as its property. So if your fengshui master attempts to "chase" it away, it wouldn't be easy to get it liberated from suffering.

Edited by edenstrauss

hi, sorry to hear your feng shui audit come to this.

may i know if you are going to renovate your house, if yes the qi might change, only if the house have not been renovated since 2004. new period and new reading after renovation. ( read this from a book la ) hope it's corrrect.

i guess the 'thing' is only 'yin qi' reading concentrate in one area.

just an opinion. at the end of the day ,this is your house and you are going to make it a home. cheer