Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
etoh77

Advice Needed On Tv Signal

hi all, i was watching the living room TV yesterday evening. Was checking 4D results on teletext when suddenly the TV signal was cut off. All the TV channels were gone and i tried to manually/auto tuned the channels, but is not able to capture any channels. The TV is still working as i managed to watch DVD, but simply lost all the tv channel signals. Strangely, the TV in my Masterbed room is still working with all the channels available. Anyone can advise what happened and what i need to do next? I am not using miotv or SCV.. the TV is connected directly to the TV point.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi all, i was watching the living room TV yesterday evening. Was checking 4D results on teletext when suddenly the TV signal was cut off. All the TV channels were gone and i tried to manually/auto tuned the channels, but is not able to capture any channels. The TV is still working as i managed to watch DVD, but simply lost all the tv channel signals. Strangely, the TV in my Masterbed room is still working with all the channels available. Anyone can advise what happened and what i need to do next? I am not using miotv or SCV.. the TV is connected directly to the TV point.

check the (1) RF antenna connections at the rear of the TV and (2) swap the TVs to check if problem goes away. if problem persists, then it maybe the TV distribution point outside your unit got problem. U may need to have a master key to open the CATV box where all the connections are.

check the (1) RF antenna connections at the rear of the TV and (2) swap the TVs to check if problem goes away. if problem persists, then it maybe the TV distribution point outside your unit got problem. U may need to have a master key to open the CATV box where all the connections are.

thanks neubie!

so if its suspected that its something wrong with the TV distribution point that caused the loss of signals, what can we do? call town council or who can we call to ask them to come and check?

thanks neubie!

so if its suspected that its something wrong with the TV distribution point that caused the loss of signals, what can we do? call town council or who can we call to ask them to come and check?

If u not subscribed to scv, contact town council.