Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
immunity

A Nice And Cosy 4 Room At Kovan

Hi all, i just bought a resale 4 room hdb at kovan. Nw sourcing for renovation. Was wondering if any of the fellow members didnt do wall tiles for their kitchen and toilet?? cause for my flat, i need to do up the entire flat. include all kitchen and toilets wall tiles. Very expensive....haha. got a ID recomd tat i don do wall tiles for kitchen. i was tinking how it will look like? anybody can share wif me??? thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all, i just bought a resale 4 room hdb at kovan. Nw sourcing for renovation. Was wondering if any of the fellow members didnt do wall tiles for their kitchen and toilet?? cause for my flat, i need to do up the entire flat. include all kitchen and toilets wall tiles. Very expensive....haha. got a ID recomd tat i don do wall tiles for kitchen. i was tinking how it will look like? anybody can share wif me??? thanks

Congrats!!! Nice place you got... Near mrt?

I didn't do wall tiles in kitchen cos I find weird that need to do wall tiles in kitchen?? My home in Msia don't have wall tiles so I am not going to do it too. Too bad, no pic at the moment to show u. Havent start my Reno yet.

Hi, my flat is walking distance to kovan mrt. ard 10min walk. not a bad place with schools and makan stuff nearby. where is ur? my 1st appt is on 14/3. hope can start reno asap. haizzz....looking forward to my new house liao...haha....btw u got lobang for windows and grills??

Hi, my flat is walking distance to kovan mrt. ard 10min walk. not a bad place with schools and makan stuff nearby. where is ur? my 1st appt is on 14/3. hope can start reno asap. haizzz....looking forward to my new house liao...haha....btw u got lobang for windows and grills??

Mine at boon keng. You can read my t-blog.

My windows and grille from contractor leh... If u want, I can pm you my contractor contact.

Hi. My kitchen is done without wall tiles. My house is not completed yet but hope this pic can give u a rough feel of how it's like. :)

Kitchen.jpg

Edited by payton

i do wall-tiles-less for my kitchen and use special paint for the wall.

also no window grills.

can check my blog.

**jus realised i didn't hv a clear pic on the kitchen wall**

here you go..

4gbm_3c9_ub7oz.jpg

Edited by berry_surprise

thanks for all fellow fren fast reply....haha....actually it look quite nice and morden....but only worry it will have stain if i cook too much.....

If it starts staining, its time to re-paint!!! :D That's what my ID told me.

Here is a picture of my kitchen without tiles & window grill. It makes the whole kitchen brighten and windy without the grill. :D

P1070374.jpg

Here is a picture of my kitchen without tiles & window grill. It makes the whole kitchen brighten and windy without the grill. :D

P1070374.jpg

Yup, I agree!!! When staining starts, can always repaint.

P1070374.jpg

nice clean white bright kitchen!

btw any for u guys uses vinly flooring b4?? heard its better than laminate flooring...

Hi Immunity,

Never use this type of flooring...So, no idea.

Btw, are you still going ahead painting your wall at the kitchen or use tiles? I consulted my friends. They said a trend nowadays...but my mum against it very much. Sighs...so haven't finalised my decision yet.

How is your reno progress? Wanna upload your photos here?? Eager to see your reno cos understand done by Alan (if i m not mistaken, LOL)??

Cheers:) Emobebe

emobebe>>so far no update yet....i just decided to use Alan for Alan contractor. Got the cheapest quote. But in forum only 1 person use him b4. i shall be the 2nd qinny pig....haha

some update of wat i have decided......

i have sign up with krono-o at the recent expo exhibation. @ $4 psf for castoello range. for my 3 bed rooms.

i also have decided to use tiles for kitchen. but only small portion cause my dinning is also at kitchen.

i am still trying to upload my floor plan. but i cant delete the unit num on my orginal floor plan i purchase from hdb. Can somebody teach me hw??? Thanks.

emobebe>>so far no update yet....i just decided to use Alan for Alan contractor. Got the cheapest quote. But in forum only 1 person use him b4. i shall be the 2nd qinny pig....haha

some update of wat i have decided......

i have sign up with krono-o at the recent expo exhibation. @ $4 psf for castoello range. for my 3 bed rooms.

i also have decided to use tiles for kitchen. but only small portion cause my dinning is also at kitchen.

i am still trying to upload my floor plan. but i cant delete the unit num on my orginal floor plan i purchase from hdb. Can somebody teach me hw??? Thanks.

Haha, you are number 3 not 2. I just browse thru other reno blogs > pixie and neubie used him before. Btw, when is your reno start?

Erh, I don't know how to teach from here. Ok, I try my best here..not sure you can follow the instruction.

1) Double click your pdf floor plan file.

2) Go to pull down menu under Tool > Select & Zooms > click on Snapshot Tools. Your cursor will turn up like a cross sign.

3) Highlight the area that you wanna copy by holding on the left mouse. Once done, release the cursor.

4) Then, go to Start > Run > Type mspaint > you will see mspaint program open up.

5) Click on Edit and paste.

6) Save under new file name on your desktop.

Hopefully, you can get it right...LOL...else have to ask someone else to help you.

Cheers:) Emobebe