Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
immunity

A Nice And Cosy 4 Room At Kovan

Haha, you are number 3 not 2. I just browse thru other reno blogs > pixie and neubie used him before. Btw, when is your reno start?

Erh, I don't know how to teach from here. Ok, I try my best here..not sure you can follow the instruction.

1) Double click your pdf floor plan file.

2) Go to pull down menu under Tool > Select & Zooms > click on Snapshot Tools. Your cursor will turn up like a cross sign.

3) Highlight the area that you wanna copy by holding on the left mouse. Once done, release the cursor.

4) Then, go to Start > Run > Type mspaint > you will see mspaint program open up.

5) Click on Edit and paste.

6) Save under new file name on your desktop.

Hopefully, you can get it right...LOL...else have to ask someone else to help you.

Cheers:) Emobebe

haha...i try when i get back hm....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi immunity, any updates on your reno? :)

Hi, sorie for so long no update....i will b getting my keys tis thur nite....finally...most likely will start hacking next monday.

confirm to use alan frm aian contractor reno. will update in due course.....stay tune....

brood>> u got the same layout as mine??

i am also thinking of engaging him for our reno.

will be stalking your blog. heee :D

I am also Immunity's blog stalker. Still considering and waiting for his final quote after on site assessment. When you will start your reno?

Cheers;) Emobebe

emobebe>>so far no update yet....i just decided to use Alan for Alan contractor. Got the cheapest quote. But in forum only 1 person use him b4. i shall be the 2nd qinny pig....haha

some update of wat i have decided......

i have sign up with krono-o at the recent expo exhibation. @ $4 psf for castoello range. for my 3 bed rooms.

i also have decided to use tiles for kitchen. but only small portion cause my dinning is also at kitchen.

i am still trying to upload my floor plan. but i cant delete the unit num on my orginal floor plan i purchase from hdb. Can somebody teach me hw??? Thanks.

Immunity: I also enagage Alan as our contractor. So dont worry, me also another guinea pig. hahahaha. My house had already started tiling on one of the toliet n kitchen but too busy to upload the pic.

Immunity: I also enagage Alan as our contractor. So dont worry, me also another guinea pig. hahahaha. My house had already started tiling on one of the toliet n kitchen but too busy to upload the pic.

Ic...No wonder Allan told me he is very very busy. I guess due to this forumers' recommendation. Do you have reno T blog? Eager to see Allan's work at your place..

Hope you can upload some reno progress pictures when you are free some day!

Cheer:) Emobebe

Hi, sorie for so long no update....i will b getting my keys tis thur nite....finally...most likely will start hacking next monday.

confirm to use alan frm aian contractor reno. will update in due course.....stay tune....

brood>> u got the same layout as mine??

nope, but i'm using the same contractor as you hahaha. collecting keys monday, hoping to start work on tuesday.

ahpooh, hope to see your pictures soon! must have support network haha

ahpooh, hope to see your pictures soon! must have support network haha

Brood > u also engage Allan service? When you start your reno? Any reno T-blog? Care to share some reno photos ???

Brood > u also engage Allan service? When you start your reno? Any reno T-blog? Care to share some reno photos ???

hi, yup. will start t-blog soon. no pictures yet and all haha. how about you? made decision yet?

hi, yup. will start t-blog soon. no pictures yet and all haha. how about you? made decision yet?

Make a decision to be guinea pig???? LOL... just kidding....still waiting for the on site measurement appointment day cos my this seller only free on that particular day. So, after that Allan and me will finalized all the stuff and quote. If everything is ok, then most probably the job will go to him.

Care to share your quote with me? By the way, you are doing a 4 rm / 5 rm / EA / Condo??? Me 4 rm. Thinking to do a simple make over will do.

Make a decision to be guinea pig???? LOL... just kidding....still waiting for the on site measurement appointment day cos my this seller only free on that particular day. So, after that Allan and me will finalized all the stuff and quote. If everything is ok, then most probably the job will go to him.

Care to share your quote with me? By the way, you are doing a 4 rm / 5 rm / EA / Condo??? Me 4 rm. Thinking to do a simple make over will do.

I'll send you a PM regarding the quote. :)

Eh, paiseh, your PM is full...