Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sukizo

All About Master Dai Hu

Did any of you had master dai hu audited your home?I find him quite detail in auditing every part of my house. I was asked to place some ornaments at different places ( just a few items ). These items are rather small and cheap which were not sold by him but was asked to get it from fu lu sou complex. There were couple of things which he had mentioned like hacking of existing stove position, wall color, placement of aircons in different room and the location of my wealth position (chai wei). He had also mentioned about partitioning my living hall and stuffs, too many to be listed. One thing is that he had asked me to move to one of my bedroom instead of the masterbed room. Do you guys came across such audit? I am pretty curious to find out how many forumers here engaged his service and what is the outcome, hence i've decided to create this thread for discussion. Hope to know more of your encounter with him... Cheers...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Never heard of him until you posted this exclusive thread for him.

What he had recommended is not uncommon. But different geomencers have different recommendations & practices.

You need to find out from him why he asked you to shift to another common room. It could be becox the MBR is not suited for you. Nothing to be alarmed about.

Yeap.. I realize that there isn't any thread on this forum that mention much about his service. I was looking for a fengshui master to audit my place before renovation. After doing some search on google, he was listed as one of my selected choice. Got to read about him on singaporebrides, motherhood, cozycot forum, etc... found that he is often chosen for shop audit and had done for a few chain businesses. Had just got him to audit my place and found that though some of his advises mess up the design i wanted to do up my place but not thate bad... still able to incorporate with some other things to minimize the feel of what i wanted and not being to "or biang"... just wonder if any of you here engage his service and the outcome.. :D

He mentioned that only one of the room is the best for both my wife and my bazhi.. and the qi in the other rooms is too strong for both of us..

Edited by sukizo

Oh I see.

There are many geomencers around nowadays. Unlike in the past (more than 10-20 years ago), there are only those few prominent ones in the industry.

If it isn't an issue for you to rent out the other 1 or 2 rooms according to HDB regulations, then u could go ahead to do so. Can earn $$ to pay off the mortgage loan faster too!

U can even ask the master to rate your rooms in order of preference.

Edited by edenstrauss