Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kamal84

My New Love Nest At Jade Spring

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

Do you have to pay for haulage separately or they have include into your package?

yup.. they are included... no hidden cost at all....

kamal84,

u know which floor i'm at ah? :P

hee

yuppie.... the 8th rite... got it from ur previous few post... corner flat to the rite facing mscp... hahaa.. :) mine is opposite direction... but 3rd floor...

My Finalised Drawing is out... This Monday is the kick off for the renovation. Two weeks and it will be ready....

liv-1.jpg

diningroom-1.jpg

Kitchen-4.jpg

Bedroom3-2.jpg

MasterRM.jpg

I totally changed my drawings for my Living Room and Dining Room. Into Korean Wallpaper. The Glittering effect didnt show inside the drawing.. Should see it in person... hahaha.. .it will look stunning... hahha... Yesterday all my Ikea stuff arrived... no longer an empty house..

Anyway, do any of u have any lubang for Solar Film or Window Film?I got one at $840 for all my bedroom and living room window without kitchen... I found it to be expensive.. not that sure about the market... Wat i know it is a good film with total solar rejection up to 90%... if i am not wrong... I am more to privacy... in the morning or afternoon, people make not be able to look in the house cause it is glaring or shiny... some sort like that ...

Also another one is Window Grills.. I saw one at JD is very nice...at blk 442.. Design Wrought iron Grill at the Living Room and Aluminium grill at the bedroom... Any one had affordable and good workmanship? Price Range... If not, i am planning for Invisible Grill .. the salegirl offer at 10 per square feet... per house around 800 plus....

Wat do you all think?

My Finalised Drawing is out... This Monday is the kick off for the renovation. Two weeks and it will be ready....

liv-1.jpg

diningroom-1.jpg

Kitchen-4.jpg

Bedroom3-2.jpg

MasterRM.jpg

I totally changed my drawings for my Living Room and Dining Room. Into Korean Wallpaper. The Glittering effect didnt show inside the drawing.. Should see it in person... hahaha.. .it will look stunning... hahha... Yesterday all my Ikea stuff arrived... no longer an empty house..

Anyway, do any of u have any lubang for Solar Film or Window Film?I got one at $840 for all my bedroom and living room window without kitchen... I found it to be expensive.. not that sure about the market... Wat i know it is a good film with total solar rejection up to 90%... if i am not wrong... I am more to privacy... in the morning or afternoon, people make not be able to look in the house cause it is glaring or shiny... some sort like that ...

Also another one is Window Grills.. I saw one at JD is very nice...at blk 442.. Design Wrought iron Grill at the Living Room and Aluminium grill at the bedroom... Any one had affordable and good workmanship? Price Range... If not, i am planning for Invisible Grill .. the salegirl offer at 10 per square feet... per house around 800 plus....

Wat do you all think?

absolutely stunning..hopefully it turn well. cheers.

absolutely stunning..hopefully it turn well. cheers.

btw u where u bought ur wallpaper? how much at ur dining and ur living?

u can pm me the price. thanks

My last thing at my lovenest, a brand new LCD 40" Full HD Sony for $749.. Wat a good bargain. Wall mounted, installation and delivery for FREE... haha.. To make it better, free $30 choice voucher... After that, go to Aussino for bed sheet and etc.. Sure worth the money with plenty discount... Hehe.. End of shopping... Now waiting for reno to start... Tomorrow...

Hi, felt so excited for u. By the way, can share with us ur photos here when ur Reno is complete?

Sure do... No problem... Will update as soon as my reno start. Today starting

hi Kamal, i am also from your same block :D

love the design of your mbr and kitchen~ very good quotation you got..

cant wait to see your renovation progress~

Cheers~~