Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kamal84

My New Love Nest At Jade Spring

Bro mind sharing your quotation list? I also went down to d trenzo a few days ago but the Id attitude and service was not ok for us long story cut short we were not happy with his service and our quote was 17k so mind sharing ur quotation list with cause we find yours is quite a good deal thanks alot my email jwlee80@yahoo.com.sg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice kitchen!

i love pink alot too, but then, scare too overwhelming thus decided not to. :(

Btw, i cant position ur dining area.

from main door, its kitchen on left and household shelter on right.

dining area should be further down?

haha.. initally i got tis drawing before the viewing of my house... tat why the layout is different... the latest one is following my house layout... :)

Bro mind sharing your quotation list? I also went down to d trenzo a few days ago but the Id attitude and service was not ok for us long story cut short we were not happy with his service and our quote was 17k so mind sharing ur quotation list with cause we find yours is quite a good deal thanks alot my email jwlee80@yahoo.com.sg

gary who is the id attended to you... mine is jorence lim... i could gladly give you his contact. .probably if u wanna come see my id... he is very good.. professional.... customer orientated... experience... wat u want, he provide... currently i am at work... wat i know so that prices for raw material had increased.... so expect higher price... i got it before the price raise which is before cny...can give me ur rough gauge what u did? tommorow once i come home, i email u...

Wah that's a very good price for id. The 3Ds look good, I like the purple kitchen! Keep us updated on your progress, yeah?

that not purple.... but a glossy pink and black... hahaha... yuppie i am lucky to meet my id.. got a good offer

Rough gauge of my qoutation

3D Drawing and Supervision of the Project..

Full Height Wardrobe at my 2nd Bedroom 10 feet

End to End Sette at my MBR

Suspended Top and Bottom 20 feet Kitchen Cabinet with Solid Top

Suspended Full TV Console

Shower Screen and Kerb( I dont tink this is the word) for Both Toilet

Free Installation of Every Thing u need to fix.. Eg Curtain Track, Suspended Display Cabinet,Lighting, Kitchen Stuff and etc

Full Height Mirror at one side of Dining area..

Painting of Full House 10 Colours

14.5 k net... no hidden cost.. including electrical work,permit,acid cleaning... clearing...

Edited by Kamal84

Great design at a great cost! Congrats, hope it all goes smoothly.

Your use of colour is really bold - looks awesome!

Great design at a great cost! Congrats, hope it all goes smoothly.

Your use of colour is really bold - looks awesome!

yuppie... wanna to look someting different.... hahaha... hope it turn out great..

haha.. initally i got tis drawing before the viewing of my house... tat why the layout is different... the latest one is following my house layout... :)

i see ...

Looking forward for more updates!

btw, which floor are u at? :P

Edited by footprint

Hi! We are neighbours! But I haven't collect my keys yet.. Likely April or may. Can I know if your reno includes the floor tiles? Cos your quote is really low compared to mine. But ours got hacking of two walls and we doing our own tiles.

By the way I love pink too but not daring enough to have it in our house.. Hubby and I going for white theme. :)

Hi! We are neighbours! But I haven't collect my keys yet.. Likely April or may. Can I know if your reno includes the floor tiles? Cos your quote is really low compared to mine. But ours got hacking of two walls and we doing our own tiles.

By the way I love pink too but not daring enough to have it in our house.. Hubby and I going for white theme. :)

hi there neighbour... i am at blk 448 level 3.. how about urs.... since i got two princess at home including my wifey and bubbly daughter... i would my house to be pink... sometime differnet...everywhere u got white theme is common.. so must look someting different... my reno without tiling... tiling is with hdb.. tiling that hdb provide is serious good.. so no need to worry.... mine had no hacking... for hacking it will cause slightly more because of hacking, clearing the debris and use of more raw material like sand and cement.... so expect more...

i see ...

Looking forward for more updates!

btw, which floor are u at? :P

[/quote

3rf floor... just now go up and see ur house.. so kaypoh.. hahaha.... mine starting in 2 days time...

Hi Kamal,

I notice your drawings differ greatly from the actual plan. The kitchen windows are missing, the windows should be full length with no bay windows..

I also notice the kitchen have glass backsplash with new tiles done but I didnt see them inside your quotations. So your ID are providing all this to you for free ?? haha

Anyway just a caution of reminder, there will be alot of hidden costs if you want to follow what the ID drawings which can easily exxceed 25k.. =)

Congrats to your new house. I'm in love with your kitchen! :)

Your Jade Spring BTO construction is really fast. My BTO was launched 3 months after your BTO but my BTO's progress is far far far behind your one. I will only get my keys next year.

Edited by forgotten

Hi Kamal,

I notice your drawings differ greatly from the actual plan. The kitchen windows are missing, the windows should be full length with no bay windows..

I also notice the kitchen have glass backsplash with new tiles done but I didnt see them inside your quotations. So your ID are providing all this to you for free ?? haha

Anyway just a caution of reminder, there will be alot of hidden costs if you want to follow what the ID drawings which can easily exxceed 25k.. =)

Hi there... Actually i know about the kitchen design glass backing... The surrounding tiling is just to make the 3d drawing nice... In whole, that how my kitchen cabinet would look like.. The glass backing is not for optional... If i want, need to pay extra loh... Haha... Initally the first drawing are differs from the flat layout plan because i havent get my keys yet.. Only the final drawing would be exactly the same like i wanted... As promise by my id, no hidden cost... Wat i want is wat i pay... So i had no worries for tat... :) next week my reno start.. Cant wait for it... Will update u guys

Hi there... Actually i know about the kitchen design glass backing... The surrounding tiling is just to make the 3d drawing nice... In whole, that how my kitchen cabinet would look like.. The glass backing is not for optional... If i want, need to pay extra loh... Haha... Initally the first drawing are differs from the flat layout plan because i havent get my keys yet.. Only the final drawing would be exactly the same like i wanted... As promise by my id, no hidden cost... Wat i want is wat i pay... So i had no worries for tat... :) next week my reno start.. Cant wait for it... Will update u guys

Hi

Do you have to pay for haulage separately or they have include into your package?