Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kamal84

My New Love Nest At Jade Spring

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Frankly cannot.. Illegal reno. Hahha.. But who cares. Majority of us who renovate did that... I guess.. My neighbout infront of ne also did it... Haha

Thanks for the feedback, will think of an alternative approach to "disguise" it instead.

Hi everyone...

Been a long while i didnt update my blog... Been busy with course... still manage to monitor my update of my house... no time to upload pics.... now my house is 95 % completed... Left Acid wash and 2nd round of repainting...

photo-13.jpg

here is the pics of my shower screen in my 2nd toilet... initially i tot it is a plastic type of screen... turn out to be glass.. nicer than i expected...

photo-14.jpg

MBR toilet... Different style of opening

photo-15.jpg

Setttee in my MBR

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff375/...09/photo-16.jpg

Tv console with wall paper

photo-17.jpg

Dining area with wallpaper together with cheesecake lighting

photo-19.jpg

Kitchen View Left Side

photo-20.jpg

Kitchen Right side with Rinnai Glass Cooker and Hob Chimney

photo-23.jpg

Supplement Items to decorate my Kitchen... hehehe

Wow, your progress is fast~!!

keep the photos coming, im looking forward to it =)

photo-19.jpg

Kitchen View Left Side

photo-20.jpg

Kitchen Right side with Rinnai Glass Cooker and Hob Chimney

photo-23.jpg

Supplement Items to decorate my Kitchen... hehehe

Hi everyone...

Been a long while i didnt update my blog... Been busy with course... still manage to monitor my update of my house... no time to upload pics.... now my house is 95 % completed... Left Acid wash and 2nd round of repainting...

Tv console with wall paper

photo-17.jpg

Dining area with wallpaper together with cheesecake lighting

I like your wallpaper. It bring out like an art piece in the room. I have been to countless trips to Goodrich PS to search for the 'perfect' wallpaper but in vain.. Either too loud or too plain... Sigh...

Hi Kamal, nice, i see you have remove the green tiles in the kitchen. Hack and put new tiles or some sticker?

I really like your toilet shower screen, do you find it tight for the shower space in the either toilet with those shower screen up?? Can PM me your contractor details and price if you don't mind?

Thank you

Defelio

Edited by Defelio

Hi,kamal luv kitchen design. Saw ur water heater placing at the service yard. Can u upload the photo how it link. Since I also thiking to get gas heater.

Hi, are you going to install dryer in yout service yard? Can the dryer stack on top of the washing machine in your service yard?

Btw, how much you spend for this installation? Like "runner21" mentioned, can you adivse how is the linkage?

Thk