Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Guest Tan Xiaohui

Hi Everyone,

Please send me Matrix Concept Alvin Aw's contact too (swingonstarz@gmail.com), I cannot seem to find any related info on him elsewhere...

Thank you so much! =)

okok.once you collected yr key let alvin aw know.

If you got the floor map, you can give alvin see first n he will design for you firsr

so the reno can start when you draw yr key

Hi ccchua22,

just spoke to Alvin earlier, he seems to be quite busy...can't really find time to meet up with me for a quick discussion.. :dunno:

anyway...have sent him my floor plan & our wishlist liao.

just back from our new place...fwahh...really dusty...the kitchen...really small! :wacko:

if he doesn't get back to me soon..i'll carry on to have my new place painted... :paint:

i dun really have much time. :(

Hi Everyone,

Please send me Matrix Concept Alvin Aw's contact too (swingonstarz@gmail.com), I cannot seem to find any related info on him elsewhere...

Thank you so much! =)

please PM me.

Hi ccchua22,

just spoke to Alvin earlier, he seems to be quite busy...can't really find time to meet up with me for a quick discussion.. :dunno:

anyway...have sent him my floor plan & our wishlist liao.

just back from our new place...fwahh...really dusty...the kitchen...really small! :wacko:

if he doesn't get back to me soon..i'll carry on to have my new place painted... :paint:

i dun really have much time. :(

Hi ANDILALALA,

7 month just pass so all the reno will start at the same time. He confirm pack with a busy schedule. Let him see yr floorplan first then he will contact you once he is free.

The kitchen confirm small one not like our old flat so wide n big. The place confirm dusty one, you dun paint first. Check all yr defect first n let the contractor completed then you can do yr own work. Check all the pipe with those corners with cover, I got 1 without cover. Popo come out after my reno, fainted!!!. Ask the hdb contractor to do again. They also shock to see that.

Edited by ccchua22

Hi ccchua22,

the day we got our keys.. we straight away went in to our new place to check for defects.

all ok..except for the windows locking mechanism..took pictures...will let them know later..can't lock properly.

we really dun have the luxury of time..the buyers of our flat quite eager to move in..so we have to double time to get things done.

Hi ANDILALALA,

7 month just pass so all the reno will start at the same time. He confirm pack with a busy schedule. Let him see yr floorplan first then he will contact you once he is free.

The kitchen confirm small one not like our old flat so wide n big. The place confirm dusty one, you dun paint first. Check all yr defect first n let the contractor completed then you can do yr own work. Check all the pipe with those corners with cover, I got 1 without cover. Popo come out after my reno, fainted!!!. Ask the hdb contractor to do again. They also shock to see that.

• Like 1

Hi ANDILALALA,

hi, can pm me alvin contact? someone5566@hotmail.com

I already pm iows73 and jasmee the photo bucket of photo of my reno house.

A designer that does not have a shop or website,does not mean he or she is not trustworth.

I just want you all to save money in yr reno. If you all want those designer who have big shop n curry favour you n carrot you one or you want a designer that tell you the truth of yr house. Up to you la.

Only a handful of people who post back their result here.i hope more will feedback.

agree.. :)

Hi ccchua22,

the day we got our keys.. we straight away went in to our new place to check for defects.

all ok..except for the windows locking mechanism..took pictures...will let them know later..can't lock properly.

we really dun have the luxury of time..the buyers of our flat quite eager to move in..so we have to double time to get things done.

how is yr reno?? Finish?

Yup, all settled..we have moved in to our new place..about a month now.

but i still can't find some things..arrgghh...like my socks..screwdriver..etc..

must be in some of the unopened boxes! hahaha.

how is yr reno?? Finish?

Guest cafecafe

Hi ccchua22,

Could you let me have Matrix Concept's contact and your reno photos?

Thank you in advance!! :)