Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CoffeeMan

Always Stay In Love With Your Family

Another touching music video to share with all daddies and mommies... The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

(Hold on to your tears...)

Always stay in love with your family :):)

Love,

Coffeeman

Edited by CoffeeMan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you for sharing the touching music video.

I remembered my children's late father was on his death bed and asked for my forgiveness....which came late! :(

Always stay in love with your family......that's why I am making the sacrifice spending a bomb$ to renovate our home for the children's sake...to keep them happy in my nest. :):)

Another touching music video to share with all daddies and mommies... The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

(Hold on to your tears...)

Always stay in love with your family :):)

Love,

Coffeeman

Guess he was living with the guilt all along... at least he had summoned the courage to ask for your forgiveness before he moved on. IMO, it might be late but was priceless.

I know you are a good Mama and will be always blessed by God and taken good care by Angels, family and friends. I feel very happy and proud of you, Mae :)

Thank you for sharing the touching music video.

I remembered my children's late father was on his death bed and asked for my forgiveness....which came late! :(

Always stay in love with your family......that's why I am making the sacrifice spending a bomb$ to renovate our home for the children's sake...to keep them happy in my nest. :):)

Edited by CoffeeMan