Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jaydenmom

Xclusive Home Furniture @ Kallang

ordered from xclusive today and hope no issues with delivery next month

update - >> mine delivered today (Sat), on time, no issues *a little surprising*

quite happy though a few more weeks before I start really using the stuff

What did you purchase? How are the stuffs doing now? Thanks bro

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I've a bad experience at Xclusive as well.

Was looking at the L-shape sofa sets, but suspect they aren't genuine cowhide leather as claimed by the salesperson they are 100% top grain cowhide leather. Thus told him likely I can't make a purchase decision on the spot as I would like to go to a few more shops to take a look. He immediately walked away and went to a room for his meal leaving me alone though I told him I would like to take a look at their dining sets. Once he knows I've no intention to buy, he just walked away without leaving a single word...I walked out from the showroom and he still stared at me with his mouth full of food.

my hubby and i went all the way to xclusive @ kallang cos we saw the advert on the newspaper for the display shelf which look quite nice @ a cheap price. It was advertised at $499!

however, it turned out to be a MAJOR DISGUSTING and DISAPPOINTING trip as we were totally horrified by the service.

first we got a shock when the display shelf was made up of 4 pieces of decorative "boxes". And the salesman told us that it cost 499 EACH "box"! each piece meaning the whole thing would cost 4 x 499 = $1996 excl gst, delivery, etc! We asked how come it was advertised this way? they should have clarified that the shelf is made up of 4 pieces in the advert rather than putting it as a whole and claiming that it cost 499/piece. beside the shelf, they also advert the chairs as $xxx/piece. so of cos we would have tot it cost 499 as a whole!

instead of apologizing or explaining that it was a misrepresentation, the salesman still had the cheek to tell us that, NO, its WE WE MISINTERPRETED AND NOT THEM WHO MISREPRESENTED, ITS our own problem!!

We were so shocked by such a rude salesperson that we walked out of the shop immediately.

such a service do not deserve us to pay for their goods.

Please do not be conned by such an unethical shop!!!

When u guys buy individual pieces from Xclusive, got discount? Thinking of buying a dining bench and coffee table from them.

Got a couple of items from them last month but delivery is not done yet coz place is not ready yet, they do have some "replica" pieces which are pretty interesting.

ordered from xclusive today and hope no issues with delivery next month

update - >> mine delivered today (Sat), on time, no issues *a little surprising*

quite happy though a few more weeks before I start really using the stuff

Edited by jjames

hi,

i just bought a trudle bed and sofa from them at kallang. Not sure how's the material is like but me and my partner love the sofa :) its comes with hte slide in and out mechanism (hidden L seat)

Went to Xclusive in Jurong branch. Individual item selling price is expensive, but if you pick a few items & ask for discount, the package price can be quite competitive.

Personally have not dealt with them yet, still searching around...

Any good recommendation on living room set?

Went to Xclusive in Jurong branch. Individual item selling price is expensive, but if you pick a few items & ask for discount, the package price can be quite competitive.

Personally have not dealt with them yet, still searching around...

Any good recommendation on living room set?

Dear forumers, I'm thinking of getting a few furniture at Xclusive as the prices there are quite competitive.

However, being abit "Kiasu" I'll like to check if anyone have any Good/Bad shopping experience there to share ? Or any comments about their services and quality and delivery ?

Hope to gather some feedback before I commit to my purchase.

TIA :)

Bought marble dining table and chairs from Xclusive at Kallang Way. Will post photo of the table and chairs tomorrow.

dun just listen to the salesman talk, look at all part of marble make sure not even single scatch.

my sales girl also told me will not scratch or rust but all happen less than 1.5 yrs

they are having sales at the moment right? isit cheap? i saw the notice . up to 70% off

Like most furniture stores, discounts are 'all year round'! They will give you special price or discount when buy from them. It does not make any difference in prices, as I believe if I walk in to their store now, I will buy the dining set at the same price during their sales of upto 70% off!

Not sure if we bought the same table? Is it cultured marble or pure marble? I am really not sure...just like the 'marble feel'...

I just confirmed it last Saturday. My table will be cut to 1m diameter instead, without lazy susan.

grq4_234_uc4it.jpg

My new home has nice natural marble floor that is why I bought the natural marble dining table from Xclusive, salesman guaranteed that it will not be cultured marble.

Did he put it in writing?