Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ugene512

4 Room @upper Boon Keng Resale

Hi ugene512,

Mind to share ur SO num from Evorich for the flooring? Reason being we are quoted $5.70 psf for the same thing. Any T&C to meet ur pricing? Please PM me. Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi ugene512,

Mind to share ur SO num from Evorich for the flooring? Reason being we are quoted $5.70 psf for the same thing. Any T&C to meet ur pricing? Please PM me. Thanks.

Hi,

but my pricing was 5.80 psf le. You actually have a better deal than me. Did i enter the wrong info?

UPDATES guys...

Reno starting in another few days time ......excited!!

Okie, we had went to do some shopping last saturday and these are the things we bought

We first went to get the dinning table and we went to this place called the pomelo homes at chinatown and we bought this dinning table

Structure and design are one with the Strut. A proud stance for any gathering. Conferencing for ten, dining for eight, or a power desk for one. In ivory, white, watermelon or slate. Powder-coated steel frame with a durable polyurethane MDF for the top.

06_sr1-75tbpk_iv_r_sd_1.jpg

Bought this at 2k plus .. imported from US

Nice Table Bro :dribble: ! Wish u a fun n smooth reno journey :)

Hi,

but my pricing was 5.80 psf le. You actually have a better deal than me. Did i enter the wrong info?

i saw from ur previous post said Evorich quote u 5.20 psf.

Hi Guys,

My hacking has start yesterday already and i am starting to see a huge difference in it.. today is the second day.I will be posting the before hacking picture here first haah

Living Room

Window Area

LivingRoom1.jpg

Main Door

LvingRoom2.jpg

Kitchen

Kitchen1-1.jpg

Kitchen2.jpg

Common Toilet

Commontoilet.jpg

Lastest buy for my dinning chair and bar stools.. its from blue dot too..

the range is called the "read good chairs"

Bar Stool

10_rg1-stlpad-bk_3q_4_crop_1_1.jpg

Dinning Chairs

08_rg1-chrpad-wh_r_sd.jpg

i saw from ur previous post said Evorich quote u 5.20 psf.

Yup that was when the allure product first launch :). but i did not secure the price back then lah ahah

Lastest buy for my dinning chair and bar stools.. its from blue dot too..

the range is called the "read good chairs"

Dinning Chairs

08_rg1-chrpad-wh_r_sd.jpg

Real Good Chairs!

I have a couple of these as part of my dining chairs too!

Real Good Chairs!

I have a couple of these as part of my dining chairs too!

hey do u have any problems with them..?? i am afraid that it cannot hold the weight hehehe

hey do u have any problems with them..?? i am afraid that it cannot hold the weight hehehe

I have not received yet, it's in the latest shipment on its way to Singapore now.

But I read reviews online that have to be careful with the screws and tighten it every now to ensure that the chair don't give way. :)

I have not received yet, it's in the latest shipment on its way to Singapore now.

But I read reviews online that have to be careful with the screws and tighten it every now to ensure that the chair don't give way. :)

waa.. that's cool haha cant wait for mine .. haha

Hey Dear All,

I am planning to get this IP camera for my house, it is easy to install, dun need any complicated configuration , just plug it in and it will work haha.. all u need is username and password.

Any bros or sis wants this, i can organize a group buy then everyone can get a good price.. hehe

IC502w3Dlowres.jpg

This is a Pan and tilt camera, more details/demo can be seen here. http://www.cam2life.com/live.html

Retail price is @ $359, which is by far the cheapest i've found. Anyone wants to get them? I see if can nego for a group buy...

kekek

Hi Bro,

I got this camera below during the last IT fair

http://www.trendnet.com/langen/products/proddetail.asp?prod=190_TV-IP422WN&cat=148

Basically same function as the ipcam you have mentioned above with almost all same features, but not plug and play la.

Also have special iphone app to control and view the cam.

Plus 2-way audio also.

Bought it at around $230 I think.

CISCO have these ipcams too and their prices also quite reasonable considering they are well-known for their networking products.

For your reference

Hi ugene & knownothing

The camera is to put inside or outside of the hse huh? Paiseh.. Seems interesting so want to know more... Thanks