Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ugene512

4 Room @upper Boon Keng Resale

Interesting choice of laminates for your kitchen! Are you going to put a backsplash or something? If not I think the grouting for the kitchen would be quite tedious! :)

I like the lime green laminates inside your waredrobe and the wired glass. We are usually a similar shade of lime green for our study wall and wired glass for our balcony door and study as well. :)

yup, it a daring act.. a lot ppl was shock when i say i used laminates. Since it has a lifetime warranty and its water proof why not give it a try.. haha yup i like it too, its like a eco friendly kind of color haha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Eh I want see ur place when done manz ., ur doing quite alot too I'm only doing kitchen cabinet yet .. This sat gg discuss the wardrobes ...

Eh I want see ur place when done manz ., ur doing quite alot too I'm only doing kitchen cabinet yet .. This sat gg discuss the wardrobes ...

no prob... i will sure invite u guys .. ahaha this reno is taking so long...:(

Hi all,

My renovation almost complete already.. Now still left with the sound room.. most of the stuff is already up liaoz.

Look at my full height louver doors....

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

My venetian blinds... the whole house... == expensive!!!!!

IMG_1744.jpg

the seattee cum shoe cabinet

IMG_1743.jpg

ugene, you guys must be excited to see everything shaping up nicely sport-smiley-004.gif Looking forward to more updates

you bet i am... haha so hoping everything is fine.. so far still okie.. not much major problem yet. haha

finally, gg thru the last phase of the reno liaoz.. its been so so long.

Design tray has come in and all the furniture will be in by this week. haha. but my sound room is still not ready as the speakers has made some delay.. so katy says she will not wait for the speaker anymore..

Now whats left is the touching up part.. for the solid louver door, carpentry works, alter, drawers and paint..

wah yours is really taking a long time, from july till now, hope your lovely wife and yourself will be able to move in soon. good.gif

btw will you be having a housewarming for our batch of reno kakis? drunk.gif

wah yours is really taking a long time, from july till now, hope your lovely wife and yourself will be able to move in soon. good.gif

btw will you be having a housewarming for our batch of reno kakis? drunk.gif

of coz!!! haah will invite you guys over.. once it is ready.. now waiting for the final touch up lo... will give a full review later on haha

Your place is so nicely done! I luv it very much! Especially the Living room and Toilet. The living room has two rows of perfectly arranged symmetrical carpentry and sofa. Reminds me of a condo's showroom. The space in between is ideal when u have a little one. Place a big playmat for baby to play around and u guys can sit and relax and at the same time keeping an eye. Your toilet has space for three to brush teeth together. Ha! Ha! Another dream corner for mummy like me. Bro, your hard work has paid off! Great work by your ID!

Your place is so nicely done! I luv it very much! Especially the Living room and Toilet. The living room has two rows of perfectly arranged symmetrical carpentry and sofa. Reminds me of a condo's showroom. The space in between is ideal when u have a little one. Place a big playmat for baby to play around and u guys can sit and relax and at the same time keeping an eye. Your toilet has space for three to brush teeth together. Ha! Ha! Another dream corner for mummy like me. Bro, your hard work has paid off! Great work by your ID!

Yup.. finally.. all is left now it my sound room.. they are coming up tml to fix up the equipment and sound.. finally !!!!

VERY NICE!! Love your choice of squarish tiles. Stands out so well! And your living looks really cosy with the floor laminate and clean white feature wall.

Your ID has done a great job! Your place doesn't look ordinary. Great job! :yamseng: