Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jim_cel

Home Concepts Interior & Design Pte Ltd

Hi, did anyone liaise with Patrick Goh before? Is he as efficient and good service as Karen? He has give me a quotation as per my requirement, am not too sure if i can change to Karen now..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, did anyone liaise with Patrick Goh before? Is he as efficient and good service as Karen? He has give me a quotation as per my requirement, am not too sure if i can change to Karen now..

Hi Anne

He is project manager from Home concepts.He survey

my house when my house is under renovation by karen.

You may try him quite friendly.I think he is Mr Goh,I got

his name card.By the name Patrick I think is his boss.

Hi Friendssssssss

I just completed my house renovation by Home concepts

Very satisfied with Mr Chia and his team work.He stop

his worker from laying and get back to us when he found

that the materials use is not we choose and change whole lot

of homogeneous tiles from the suppliers.My wife change

the colour and design for my master bedroom,yet the schedule

still in time for hand over.Due to their busy schedule renovate

their office,he still supervise the work for my project.很难得。

Overall,we were very happy with his service and professional work.

Our rating for him is 9.999 out of 10.Their friendly patiently

attitudes of workdone is appreciated.I highly recommend their

service to every one.装修好了,钱还了。很开心。

Hi Jason

appreciate if you could PM me mr chia contact? Home concept is one of the ID i wish to talk to. Thank you :)

I did my reno last Oct through Home Concept.

My designer Celia is prompt in her service and also responsible.  She was willing to accommodate changes to the design and colours for my renovation. I'm happy with the final choice of laminate for my cabinets. Celia even assisted to source for and help buy a high stool for the purpose of our high cabinets. 
She even threw in some built-in shelvings for my DB cabinet which I really appreciate.  Celia coordinated and handled my renovation work schedule seamlessly despite some delay at by my new condo.  Overall I'm pretty satisfied and happy with her service.

Home Concept's boss Patrick is a nice person and truly cares for his customers. He took over from Celia for a short period while she was out of Singapore. My spouse and I were concerned about safety issues over a long piece of glass display door as we have 3 children in our household, and raised our concern.  Patrick agreed to have the existing replaced  with a 2-piece and at no extra cost to us. I'm truly grateful to him for such accommodative acts of kindness.

Thank you Patrick and Celia! 

I recommend Home Concept to any homeowners out there who wants to convert their house  into a beautiful home nest! Value for $$.

Hi! to all who are reading this post, I am a walk in customer to Home Concepts and its has been a blessing to have choose this company for my renovation project. I would like to thank Celia for her great effort as she has been very patient and professional throughout the whole process, she holds high expectation of her projects at all time. with strong design theme, timely management and most important of all their price is reasonable! i am very happy with the finished projects and i had refer my friends and relatives to them for home reno. I wish Home Concepts good wealth and many years to come. 

Cheers - Jay & Andrea.