Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Soomp!

Any Good Place To Buy Cheap And Quality Paints?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any good place to buy cheap and quality paints?

Required to paint my 94 sqm 4 room HDB.

Please advice, Thank you.

:sport-smiley-004:

most paint prices quite standard la... but i saw at west coast plaza last week, a shop called buy & fix (under Natural cool) was selling paint at 20% off. Not sure if the promo is still on there.

U can try ba.

i got my nippom paint near my house, some neighbourhood paint shop in jurong west, and they are able to churn out the color on the spot, price wise i think is cheaper than the diy shop in shoppin mall.

that diy shop was selling nippon spray paint at 4.80. (before 20% discount)

other shops selling at 5.50 onwards

bought 2 btls there, did not ask about the paint prices.

Jurong west paint shop? I live not too far away, can share the prices? :)

paint prices are generally Fixed. Won't differ much UNLESS you buy from HomeFix etc....

To prevent kenna chopped, suggest you visit the industrial areas (Ubi, Eunos, AMK etc). These paint shops cater to contractors and are usually more competitive if you buy more than a can.

I bought nippon paint from Block 129 bedok north st 2 near my place.

Shop owner is a nice man and was quite sincere in business also

I went there as a noob telling i needed to paint ceiling and i dunno anything, he recommended me ONLY stuff which I needed

- 2 cans 5litre nippon @ $45 bucks each

- tray + roller + brush set @ $7

- Extension stick @ $1.80

I was pressing him in case i needed more stuff cos it seems like he sold me too little??

but he said there's really nothing more i needed!!! Which was true...and i painted my ceiling for less than $100!!!

JB bah.. i heard the paints are 30-40% cheaper in singapore

I wanted to paint my new place myself so I went to JB to buy my paint. You can consider Colorland, not bad, and made in Malaysia so it's much cheaper, about RM 70 to 75 per can of 5L after bargaining. You can choose any color from their chart and they mix it up for you on the spot. The quality I find is really not too bad.

Shop owner is a nice man and was quite sincere in business also

I went there as a noob telling i needed to paint ceiling and i dunno anything, he recommended me ONLY stuff which I needed

I was pressing him in case i needed more stuff cos it seems like he sold me too little??

but he said there's really nothing more i needed!!! Which was true...and i painted my ceiling for less than $100!!!

Hi, may i ask which model is the nippon paint @ $45? Thanks

East side people can try the paint shop along the main road near Siglap Centre. The lady I bought from was very nice, she told me that I can return her any unopened cans of paint if they are not used and she will give me full refund. She also gave me some freebies like can opener etc. I think the price is quite standard for Nippon and Dulux at such neighbourhood paint shops. (Of course higher at the hardware shops in shopping centre)

but he said there's really nothing more i needed!excl.gif Which was true...and i painted my ceiling for less than $100!excl.gif

What will be the price now

Can you check for Nippon easy wash 5lt price?