Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
endlssorrow

Amk Curtain Shop

Hello amk peeps... I was walking in amk when I spotted a shop doing curtain.

The shop name is wei ya store selling towels, and inside got a curtain made service. The address is blk 720 ave 6, #01-4110 opposite of this fashion (already closed down).

Is the shop workmanship good? Coz the price is slightly cheaper than outside those in balestier road.

ESP the roller binds of Disney design which costs less than $450. Outside quoted me as high as $900!

Please feedback if you have engage their service before.

Thanks ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello amk peeps... I was walking in amk when I spotted a shop doing curtain.

The shop name is wei ya store selling towels, and inside got a curtain made service. The address is blk 720 ave 6, #01-4110 opposite of this fashion (already closed down).

Is the shop workmanship good? Coz the price is slightly cheaper than outside those in balestier road.

ESP the roller binds of Disney design which costs less than $450. Outside quoted me as high as $900!

Please feedback if you have engage their service before.

Thanks ;)

The Quote they give is kind of steep. Day and night curtain for my living room, MBR room and 2 other rooms for $2200.

I suggust you check out other curtain makers. PM me if you are intersted in mine. She quotes me $1300 for the above with white powdered double track instead of the STD aluminium. I checked out the curtain material. They are of the same textiles. She is direct from factory. No stores...

Edited by kelvinangsw

The Quote they give is kind of steep. Day and night curtain for my living room, MBR room and 2 other rooms for $2200.

I suggust you check out other curtain makers. PM me if you are intersted in mine. She quotes me $1300 for the above with white powdered double track instead of the STD aluminium. I checked out the curtain material. They are of the same textiles. She is direct from factory. No stores...

Hi there,

May i have the contact of the person providing customization of the curtains? Thanks and appreciate your help.

Regards,

Ken

Hi there, can pm me the contact?

Many thanks

Hi, pm me your contact too...