Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
z_zhihong81

Salt Water Cure

If open... spill then siao liao....

Hahahahahahaha

Your fsm advised you to close the jar because the location which needs to be cured is not suitable for Water placement, such as South, NE sectors or sector belonging to Earth element.

If the jar is open, then place it carefully in a corner which you won't trip it accidentally.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
If the jar is open, then place it carefully in a corner which you won't trip it accidentally.

yeah im going to place it in a corner on my bay window ledge...no chance of tripping over it accidentally...

"Energies" come in many forms. Energies transmission from one medium to another take 3 forms: Conduction, Convection and Radiation.

Radiation penetrate all objects without blockage and make changes in time without ones' obvious naked eye observation.

Have to ask fsms personally on HOW the salt "can help ones by its interaction with the environment". Seriously I don't how.

Can cure my ulsers leh....

Your fsm advised you to close the jar because the location which needs to be cured is not suitable for Water placement, such as South, NE sectors or sector belonging to Earth element.

Oh.... Now I know... Thank you very much...

Oh.... Now I know... Thank you very much...

Hi, where's the location you were asked to put?

May I know your fsm said put for what purpose?

Hi, where's the location you were asked to put?

May I know your fsm said put for what purpose?

North of my unit...

He say it's to reduce the sickness qi...

Why?

North of my unit...

He say it's to reduce the sickness qi...

Why?

The annual star 3 is located at North this year. Since your fsm recommended you to place this cure in North, there must be one or more stars that clash this star 3 or vice versa.

I have also placed a salt water cure in my North since last Aug. I am using a glass jug for it. The lid is always open. The water has not evaporated a bit. There is no change in the color of the water and the salt. However, some may experience colour change to the salt and/or water (eg. to light or dark blue, brownish etc).

The annual star 3 is located at North this year. Since your fsm recommended you to place this cure in North, there must be one or more stars that clash this star 3 or vice versa.

I have also placed a salt water cure in my North since last Aug. I am using a glass jug for it. The lid is always open. The water has not evaporated a bit. There is no change in the color of the water and the salt. However, some may experience colour change to the salt and/or water (eg. to light or dark blue, brownish etc).

Wouldn't it form salt crystals?

Wouldn't it form salt crystals?

Hi Zhizhong,

I find it strange too. I had seen some others who place this cure either have the salt crystallized or the water dried up and colour changes, regardless of whether the lid is open or closed. But mine is still the same. I just checked it before I posted this reply. There are some dust particles on the surface of the water. Generally, the water is still clean.

Hi Zhizhong,

I find it strange too. I had seen some others who place this cure either have the salt crystallized or the water dried up and colour changes, regardless of whether the lid is open or closed. But mine is still the same. I just checked it before I posted this reply. There are some dust particles on the surface of the water. Generally, the water is still clean.

How many salt did you put?

Master never asked to mix salt & water to the "correct" specific gravity by use of hydrometer meh? It is like a doctor telling patient to take medicine A, but never mention "how much" to take, at patients' discretion? Agar agar? What a joke!

How many salt did you put?