Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidaem

A Bright & Airy Executive Maisonette

Thanks for your prompt reply!

To clarify, you just need to engage them and pay them right? And they are responsible to manage the contractors and deliver the end result. Did you have to pay / manage the contractors yourself at all?

Thanks a lot!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for your prompt reply!

To clarify, you just need to engage them and pay them right? And they are responsible to manage the contractors and deliver the end result. Did you have to pay / manage the contractors yourself at all?

Thanks a lot!

Yep they are responsible. But I'm impatient so I ended up going to my contractor directly sometimes. Easier plus we were lucky cos can 'click' with my contractor.

My weekend project: Simple Ikea 'hacking' using the Ung Drill mirror and a can of plastic spray (from Art Friend @ Taka/Bras Basah).

Nice? :)

black-vs-white-ikea-ung-drill-mirror.jpg

Love the alarm clock! Mind sharing where you got it from? Am also looking for nice huge wall clocks where I can actually read the time clearly!

I got my alarm clock from Reebonz, but you should be able to find Karlsson clocks at Molecule at Great World City. Molecule isn't cheap tho, perhaps you can explore overseas websites that are willing to ship to Singapore?

You can see the range from here, and then search for decent online stores:

http://www.karlsson-clocks.com

Not sure what is your style, but personally I like the Corona and Georg Jensen ones too:

http://www.connox.com/categories/accessories/clocks.html

For a really 'classic' look, can try Seiko wall clocks (saw in Vivocity and some neighbourhood shops before). Get the smooth movement ones and you'll have a quiet and reliable clock that costs a fraction of those expensive designer types.

Hey Olg, Reebonz is having another clocks promo (under "WOW! CHRISTMAS"). They actually have promos for home decor, appliances and furnishings pretty often. You have to sign up for membership tho: LINK

e.g.

reebonz-clocks.jpg

The other home promos currently on:

reebonz-home.jpg

The other online site I check pretty often is Brandsfever. I like their pretty kitchen stuff... e.g. Hario, Mastrad, WMF, Alessi... LINK

brandsfever.jpg

I also like the simple clocks from MUJI.

My weekend project: Simple Ikea 'hacking' using the Ung Drill mirror and a can of plastic spray (from Art Friend @ Taka/Bras Basah).

Nice? :)

black-vs-white-ikea-ung-drill-mirror.jpg

Hi,

The white mirror definitely looks better as the contrast is there!!

I would like to thank you for having such an informative T-blog. :yamseng:

Luckily I have not started my reno so I can go through the info in your many links.

:good:

Hi,

The white mirror definitely looks better as the contrast is there!!

I would like to thank you for having such an informative T-blog. :yamseng:

Luckily I have not started my reno so I can go through the info in your many links.

:good:

Thanks cj07. Hope you have a smooth reno and a gorgeous home at the end of the reno. :)

Thanks adidaem,

Reno has not started yet but so far the process is both fun yet tiring.. sometimes I wish that everyday is a weekend so that I can visit lighting shops, electronic shops, sanitary fitting shops and sofa shops.. :sport-smiley-004:

Thumbs up to your place. :good:

Thanks cj07. Hope you have a smooth reno and a gorgeous home at the end of the reno. :)

Thanks adidaem,

Reno has not started yet but so far the process is both fun yet tiring.. sometimes I wish that everyday is a weekend so that I can visit lighting shops, electronic shops, sanitary fitting shops and sofa shops.. :sport-smiley-004:

Thumbs up to your place. :good:

True, shopping is quite fun but I hated to pay tho. Enjoy the process! Worth the effort when you finally settle down in your new place. Jia you. :)

Thanks. :)

Hi Adidaem, I'm new to RT and i just came across your t-blog. I love your bright and airy concept! Was thinking of something similar for my flat :D Can you PM me your ID's contacts and quote? TIA!

Hi Adidaem

I like how you did your dish rack by having a clean line without the drop down like mine =S. A longer (width) with 2 different height of racks.

Also wanna ask you what is that hole in the ceiling for(top left corner)?

img_5406.jpg

Hi Adidaem

I like how you did your dish rack by having a clean line without the drop down like mine =S. A longer (width) with 2 different height of racks.

Also wanna ask you what is that hole in the ceiling for(top left corner)?

img_5406.jpg

Thanks Defelio. Yeah, I'm anal about straight lines in general... :bleah:

Oh the hole was left open for the gas inspection I think. My contractor mentioned something about having ventilation cos my gas pipes are all concealed in the false ceiling/cabinets. It was sealed up with a metal panel subsequently:

kitchen-piped-gas-grill.jpg

Thanks Defelio. Yeah, I'm anal about straight lines in general... :bleah:

Oh the hole was left open for the gas inspection I think. My contractor mentioned something about having ventilation cos my gas pipes are all concealed in the false ceiling/cabinets. It was sealed up with a metal panel subsequently:

kitchen-piped-gas-grill.jpg

lol

Oh so that can smell it in the event that was a leak. :good: