Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gimz63251073

Philips Air Fryer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i'm interested to get this too! lets see if there are any comments on it?

Me too but very expensive. $300+

If i am not wrong i saw from one of the newsapaper comments, the oven also got the same function as this fryer.

And for the price i think quite high, the basket seem quite small.

If i am not wrong i saw from one of the newsapaper comments, the oven also got the same function as this fryer.

And for the price i think quite high, the basket seem quite small.

uh small basket is ok for me, cos ours is a small family.

can oven produce the "deep fry" effect? :)

my oven is rarely used, so my wife will probably say no to an appliance with similar function...

uh small basket is ok for me, cos ours is a small family.

can oven produce the "deep fry" effect? :)

my oven is rarely used, so my wife will probably say no to an appliance with similar function...

That's what i read from the newspaper on comments that the oven can produce same effect, how true i am not sure.

For the basket i think is quite small for usage although i also small family. Bigger i think better coz can fried more things at one time.

Well, i had a look at it, and tried the fries that it cooked. Initially, it feels as if its as good as being deep fried. But one subsequent bites, i feel that it tastes just like it has been baked in an oven. The promoter said that it can cook chicken wings that are seasoned with powder but i feel otherwise. When i asked her to show me the instruction manual so i can see what it can really cook, she just said that the display set does not have any instruction manual. Thats all i have.

initially my wife was tempting to get one since its promote healthy cooking of food but after much reading up and trial at their promoter booth at exhibition, we just find it over-claim of healthy cooking...

they use technology similarly to oven or microwave oven so the types of food to be cook using the fryer is limited to seasoned or marinated food which is those frozen marinated meat in pre-prepared package you can bought from supermarket.

in my opinion, the taste is not very sustainable... it may tastes crunchy initially like the normally fried food but after a while it gets dry and soft... similarly to what u cook using oven.

in my opinion, not worth to buy...