Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mortred

Four Star Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Mortred,

Are you talking about Otto Detense? It comes in Pocket Spring with Natural Latex Interior. I tried it before, it felt really comfortable! I like how the latex feel firmer than memory foam (while my partner feels the other way round). =X

Hi Mortred,

Are you talking about Otto Detense? It comes in Pocket Spring with Natural Latex Interior. I tried it before, it felt really comfortable! I like how the latex feel firmer than memory foam (while my partner feels the other way round). =X

hi i tried in courts...

forgot the model though....

need to go back to check.

i prefer firm mattress myself...

early morning wake up feel less backache.

hi i tried in courts...

forgot the model though....

need to go back to check.

i prefer firm mattress myself...

early morning wake up feel less backache.

Agreed! for me, only firm mattress can let me wake up without the backache. Anyway, for Courts, they usually only display the Detense Series which would refer to the Otto Detense i mentioned. You may also try the MONT Detense, which i feel is firmer.

Hope it helps!

hi any reviews for four star mattress?

Hi , if your looking for mattresses or bed frames from four star you can contact me at d4rkangel3@hotmail.com , i've got detense anti bed bugs and more ! For a cheap price.It comes with 10 year warranty

Edited by Anderson88

service of fourstar is getting worse by the years. do check the warranty clause and get an assurance b4 purchase. the anti bed bug series DO get infected with bedbug

got my four star mattress very comfortable, maybe due to new mattress effect (subjective) lol
i got the Four Star 384 Mattress

the number seem to be apparently the spring count, i think just nice for me in terms of medium-firm
higher spring counts could be too frim

those interested in their mattress may like to contact their retailers (many) or check out their web
http://www.fourstar.com.sg/home.html

Edited by ag123