Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MeiLinChCh

Dyson Fan

Any using or plan to buy Dyson fan? I love this kind of fan but the price so exp :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Any comment or feedback for this kind of fan? :rolleyes:

th_fan-Dyson-turbocharger-technology-round-loop.jpg

Edited by MeiLinChCh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It uses high rpm DC brushless moter with small propeller installed at bottom. Those openings at bottom are for air intake. So those electronic components built in there get "dusty" over a period of time.

Any using or plan to buy Dyson fan? I love this kind of fan but the price so exp :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Any comment or feedback for this kind of fan? :rolleyes:

th_fan-Dyson-turbocharger-technology-round-loop.jpg

Edited by bepgof

I saw there is a mass order in another forum under OEM which is brandless selling for less than half of it's price

I saw there is a mass order in another forum under OEM which is brandless selling for less than half of it's price

Which forum?

Googled and saw some wholesalers/suppliers website US$35 to US$200 for various sizes.

i find it cooling in an airocn setting.

to use it in a non aircon setting is quite pointless, theres a very slight breeze only

i have to agree on the non aircon part. Very low fan power. Not value for money. I rather use the money buy KDK.