Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

Wow! Based on the feedback and response I see regarding EL, I am pretty impressed! I am putting EL down into my list of place to visit for sofa-shopping for my new home! :deal:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes. At least there's a channel to voice our concerns. And better yet, EL actually listens. By the way, i have yet to change the invoice contents with Kelvin, because i can only visit your new showroom this weekend, or maybe cos i am very 放心 with EL.

Edit: spelling error, iphone auto-correct sucks

Edited by ivank

Hi Shaikh

Thank you for your business, you dont have to cross your fingers as we will definately do a good job. :yamseng:

Earlier i got the delivery date as 26th Oct and it falls on Public Holiday . I called EL to check if they can deliver on Public Holiday. It seems not. So i have re scheduled for 25th of Oct and applying for leave.. Please let me know if there is any change so that i can re-plan.

Do you also custom make dinning chairs? I have to say u have upheld your company's integrity very well and have me convinced. I m planning for my new house and will need dinning chairs in addition to the sofa.

well i was to update our first impression of the white l-shape sofa we purchased from el. first impression was good, really like the color. after using for over 2 weeks there were many micro black scratches on surface of the white sofa, may be it is normal. juz hope that it is nothing to do with quality of leather. anyway, beside that we are quite happy with the sofa, no complaint on the stitchings. recliner is very comfortable. we are basically not that particular, in fact we did not even negotiate for the price trusting boss will have given us the best deal. keeping finger crossed that the condition will last for much longer test...

Hi EL,

I've ordered a 9320 L shape sofa and indicated delivery date of 19th Oct. Date of purchase was 20th Oct and order num 10624. I had tried to get an update of ETA but no confirmation on the exact ETA and reply was it will be postpone on the ETA. I am having guests coming to my new house and desperately needed an ETA. Can you advise me on this??

Thanks.

EL,

For my Sofa, i am planning to buy these 2 items. Pls.. let me know if you have any idea about these??

image1_49_en-gb.jpg

image1_48_en-gb.jpg

Hi Shaikh

I am sorry for the late reply, I was serving my suspension for 5 days due to unauthorise advertising.

I think its ok for you to use those 2 products for your sofa.

Wat about the lead time? How long does it normally take from ordering to delivery? Thx.

Hi Twins

I was suspended for unauthorised advertising. The lead time is about 8 to 10 weeks, therefore please book early for festive season. Thank you.

well i was to update our first impression of the white l-shape sofa we purchased from el. first impression was good, really like the color. after using for over 2 weeks there were many micro black scratches on surface of the white sofa, may be it is normal. juz hope that it is nothing to do with quality of leather. anyway, beside that we are quite happy with the sofa, no complaint on the stitchings. recliner is very comfortable. we are basically not that particular, in fact we did not even negotiate for the price trusting boss will have given us the best deal. keeping finger crossed that the condition will last for much longer test...

Hi sooks

Thank you for your posting after delivery. I am very sure that you had choosen a very good sofa to serve your needs. We have you cover for the next five years with a very comprehensive warranty. Therefore, Please do not worry. Thank you.

Hi EL,

I've ordered a 9320 L shape sofa and indicated delivery date of 19th Oct. Date of purchase was 20th Oct and order num 10624. I had tried to get an update of ETA but no confirmation on the exact ETA and reply was it will be postpone on the ETA. I am having guests coming to my new house and desperately needed an ETA. Can you advise me on this??

Thanks.

Hi warlock8187

I am sorry for the late reply as I was being suspended for five days for unauthorise advertising, haha, I am sad that all my previous postings are gone. Aright, I had checked it out for you, your sofa will be deliver to you on the 19th Oct 2011. There will not be any delay. Thank you for posting. Thank you.

Hi warlock8187

I am sorry for the late reply as I was being suspended for five days for unauthorise advertising, haha, I am sad that all my previous postings are gone. Aright, I had checked it out for you, your sofa will be deliver to you on the 19th Oct 2011. There will not be any delay. Thank you for posting. Thank you.

EL,

Your confirmation very much appreciated. May I know what will be the estimated timing? Will your guys give me a call before they are about to reach?

Thx.

Hi warlock

Our guys will call you one day prior delivery to confirm the timing with you. Please inform them your desired timing and they will obliged, however depending on traffic conditions they will try to make it in time for you. Hope you enjoy sitting on you sofa for many happy moments!