Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

Hi Jeanius

I can see what kind of person you are, by praising somebody, you are actually bring yourself up, those that are objective enough knows that by maligning others one reveals their character.

I am being modest by saying that I am inferior to him which I think that is the reason why he is the boss and not me. No words can describe your arrogance, that you have the chhek to compare yourself with Steve Jobs. No doubt he is dead, he is remember by millions all over the world, what about you? You are very much alive who cares if you are dead or alive? Who will feel the pain when you are dead?

Your values in this world are for all to see in this forum, nonsense after nonsense. Cant beat us openly, you chose to make issues over here. Again I am telling you my friend, I will make time for you. Therefore, please feel free to post more, let me see how much nonsense you can generate over here.

Hey EL, first and foremost, this post was not written by Jeanius but by ME! I don't give a d.amn who feels the pain when I am dead except for my loved ones and I would not even want them to feel the pain of my eventual passing some day in the future. For every fan of Steve Jobs, there will be another who does not think the world of him. At least Bill Gates & Warren Buffet know how to put their immense wealth to good use for the greater good of Millions of people worldwide. Steve Jobs is just another SALESMAN who swears by narcotics. I don't use Apple products, only people who think they are cool, different from others would want to be seen using Apple products exclusively. I only go for value for money products, not HYPE! Want to know the meaning of Hype? See the link http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hype

I am merely highlighting that fact that people who say they are inferior to others often have a low self-esteem, period. I got the feeling you know your boss is reading your posts in here and you want to carry his balls. It is no use polishing a Rotten Apple, pun intended.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey EL, first and foremost, this post was not written by Jeanius but by ME! I don't give a d.amn who feels the pain when I am dead except for my loved ones and I would not even want them to feel the pain of my eventual passing some day in the future. For every fan of Steve Jobs, there will be another who does not think the world of him. At least Bill Gates & Warren Buffet know how to put their immense wealth to good use for the greater good of Millions of people worldwide. Steve Jobs is just another SALESMAN who swears by narcotics. I don't use Apple products, only people who think they are cool, different from others would want to be seen using Apple products exclusively. I only go for value for money products, not HYPE! Want to know the meaning of Hype? See the link http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hype

I am merely highlighting that fact that people who say they are inferior to others often have a low self-esteem, period. I got the feeling you know your boss is reading your posts in here and you want to carry his balls. It is no use polishing a Rotten Apple, pun intended.

:bow: Well said, bro. But then i'm also using iphone, so not so cool, yeah. :good:

Edited by Jeanius

:bow: Well said, bro. But then i'm also using iphone, so not so cool, yeah. :good:

My wife and just about every other person I know is using an iphone too :bleah: But she gave up the iphone recently because it had been frustrating her as it actually hang on her repeatedly. Idiotphone :D

My wife and just about every other person I know is using an iphone too :bleah: But she gave up the iphone recently because it had been frustrating her as it actually hang on her repeatedly. Idiotphone :D

u sure the phone is frustrating her and not you. :sport-smiley-018: hahaha..... Idiotphone = idiots using it???? hey, u calling us idiots 8| . sorry i can't help you on your question to me. U found what u were looking for? :yamseng:

u sure the phone is frustrating her and not you. :sport-smiley-018: hahaha..... Idiotphone = idiots using it???? hey, u calling us idiots 8| . sorry i can't help you on your question to me. U found what u were looking for? :yamseng:

I better stop berating the iphone or else going to get flamed by Apple hardcore fans sooner or later. 8| Still looking for the cow leather hide supplier, not easy to find the right one on line.

Hi Dave

I made a mistake. I thought it was by jeanius. By the way may I know whats all these written above got to do with sofa? You guys are not being relevant in your topics. If you want to say something else about Steve Jobsm warren Buffet and Bill gates please start a new thread.

Hi Dave

I am sad to say that I do not have to curry Alvin's favour, I am the BDM of both company what I have done for the company is for all to see. Those who thinks otherwise are those who did it themselves. Anyway Alvin does not read renotalk, if he would he will be the one replying and not me, he has got much better things to do.

Well, i see that this forum getting a little 'hot'.

Here's my update: On 08 Nov EL sent a new centre piece of the l-sofa to replace the one that might have been infested. During the dismantling, i peep under but did not see any other site with 'saw dust accumulation'. Was told by the delivery team that the observsation is very uncommon and that we can use regular insect repellent to fix the problem.

It would have been much better if the original sofa was not infested, however, we are happy that EL fix the problem by replacing the section without question. Just that we forgot to mention we prefer it extra firm.

Here's my update: On 08 Nov EL sent a new centre piece of the l-sofa to replace the one that might have been infested. During the dismantling, i peep under but did not see any other site with 'saw dust accumulation'. Was told by the delivery team that the observsation is very uncommon and that we can use regular insect repellent to fix the problem.

It would have been much better if the original sofa was not infested, however, we are happy that EL fix the problem by replacing the section without question. Just that we forgot to mention we prefer it extra firm.

Hi sooks

I am glad that you problem has been solved. Sometimes, unfortunate incidents like that happen. I think the most important thing customers want is to have a prompt and reliable company at your disposal. I will always be here for you in matters pertaining to our sofa.

The delivery team should not have said that. It will still 'bug' me even after replacing, as what you say, it shouldn't have been infested in the first place. They should have change the whole sofa instead of that portion only. So if there is this problem the next time, just use insect repellent???

Does top grain entry level bovine leather = Corrected Grain Buffalo Hide, 0.9mm- 1.1m thick?

Samtheman, so the bovine leather is actually buffalo leather? No wonder the term 'Bovine' leather is used instead of genuine Top Grain Cowhide Leather. Brazil leather? which tannery are they purchasing the leather from?? Tuscany. Google it, what Tuscany??

Hi jeanius

I thought u said that you will make el's thread number one? So where have you been.

Trust me, i will post when i see that you are BS here. 8|

Hi jeanius

Alright, but please prove that I am bs ok?

Let me tell you, you stopped simply because you cannot find any more nonsense over here, you realised that you are diverting from the topic and are becoming a nusaince over here. I told you before and I am doing it again, I will make time for you if you continue to spouts nonsense here.

Your refusal in revealing where you are from or which company that you are representing states the fact that you are fake, you are afraid that people will go to your showroom and realise what a big liar you are. Your cowardice gets you nowhere.

Edited by Executiveliving

The delivery team should not have said that. It will still 'bug' me even after replacing, as what you say, it shouldn't have been infested in the first place. They should have change the whole sofa instead of that portion only. So if there is this problem the next time, just use insect repellent???

Hi Jeanius

So you drive a beemer and perfoemance motors change the whole car for you when you have some problems with the brakes? I would really like to buy a sofa from you in this case and see if you will change the whole sofa for me when I have a problem. I doubt you will even change that portion which is infested for your customers.