Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

As i mentioned to you Sooks, not to worry that much. It shouldn't have happen at all, but with the 5 year warranty, you will have peace of mind for the next 5 years.

But let us let our imagination run wild a bit. Say, those creepy crawlies turn out to be termites and they then migrate to the other parts of Sooks's house, you can bet your last dollar that there is an exclusion clause lurking somewhere inside the 5 years warranty to prevent Sooks from claiming compensation from EL :deal:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

But let us let our imagination run wild a bit. Say, those creepy crawlies turn out to be termites and they then migrate to the other parts of Sooks's house, you can bet your last dollar that there is an exclusion clause lurking somewhere inside the 5 years warranty to prevent Sooks from claiming compensation from EL :deal:

what if it has infested the whole factory pile of wood and the replacement are using the same batch of timber ??????? just my imagination too.... Aiyo, Dave, don't scare Sook's la :disturb:

:good:

Right on, bro. The post you quoted by lionmetal, 20 June. This is what is all about.

Hi Jeanius

Yes I remember the post and had replied to Sam, what is it that you want to comment? Please be specific. are you posting just for the sake of posting?

Conclusion

Hi Jeanius

You want to know the conclusion? alright I share with you, we changed the model and the customer accepted that and paid you. You want proof? I can show you the alteration form and the cheque for full payment. Over here we have nothing to hide. Fancy you digging up the previous post and trying to make an issue out of it.

But why can't he be an excellent boss to his customers as well :unsure:

Hi dave

I think you have to really consider before making comments as such. Have you met Alvin Ong? Have you spoken to him or have you been sold something by him? Rather, what do you have against him that makes you right such a subjective statement? What do you know about him? Did he disappoint you? Cite me some examples and I will seek redress for you.

Edited by Executiveliving

I N T E G R I T Y

I N T E G R I T Y

EL

:horse:

Hi Jeanius

Thank you for your compliment, this is the first time that you agreed that In EL we have integrity in our dealings with our customers. I am glad that you realised that we never leave our customers in lurch. Maybe you might want to emulate the things and that we do in Executive Living.

Hi Dave

I think you can really starts to imagine, alright, lets have this scenerio, why dont we have termites and it spreads to the whole house, inclusing the neighbour's house and the whole floor and then the whole building and the neighbouring building and everybody starts claiming from EL. Then we will be involve in a law suit and after that EL made compensation to all the victims and was awarded a prestigous award for after sales service with really good and reliable warranty.

Lets go on from here, some venture capitalist likes the way we do things and decided to invest 50 Billion USD in EL and make EL the largest sofa manufacturer and retailer in the whole world.

Let me tell you what I will do, first I will buy up a piece of land and starts to grow trees for timber, after that I will start a lumbber factory to process the wood. Then I will start a pest termination company which will rid out all the insects living in those wood. After which I will buy a pasture, and rear cows for their leather, after that I will open a tannery to process the leather and so on and on it goes until the final product is complete.

EL will have the monopoly of the whole world, with EL size and finacial might, we will snuff out all the competitions, and people like you and jeanius will go for a revolution, filled with ideas and convictions telling people not to buy from EL.

Alas, all fails, because EL is excellent in its dealing with her customers, EL will give Lifetime warranty for all their sofa sets.

Is my story good? You might want to add on to my imagination and lets continue the story from here.

what if it has infested the whole factory pile of wood and the replacement are using the same batch of timber ??????? just my imagination too.... Aiyo, Dave, don't scare Sook's la :disturb:

:good:

Hi Jeanius

I think I had shown my imagination to dave, you might want to read it and continue the story!

Guys & Ladies,

Since I run my own trading company dealing with imports & exports, let me share a little bit about this Indent Order issue that has been plaguing all these furniture retailers and their customers. From what Jeanius has said in his previous posting, I guess Jeanius and his company are among the first in the furniture trade to discover the benefit of finding a reliable factory and sticking with it all the way. Other furniture retailers would just hop around multiple furniture factories looking and hoping for the best deals in order to maximize profits. Frankly, there is nothing wrong in hoping around multiple factories as you will then be able to offer a wide range of furniture products to your customers. BUT not all factories are run the same way, the furniture retailer is just another customer (trading company) to them, and some furniture factories are notorious for mixing up orders and delivering defective products. Even if the factory is reliable, a lot of things can and do happen during transit. Hence, EL and many other furniture retailers are going to have a lot of irate customers because of quality and delay issues.

If you want virtually problem free leather furniture, may I suggest going to HTL instead. Since they own and manage their factories, they are the most reliable leather sofa manufacturer/retailer in Singapore. Also, as they are a public listed company, you can buy 1 lot of their shares and go to their annual AGM to give them :fire: if you are not happy with them in any way. :notti:

Hi dave

First thing first, name me one company that you are very very very sure that never for once did they not delay their delivery. Secondly, name me one company that never never never for once have some issues about the products sent. I believe, you are a trader yourself, you should know fully well that some times things are inevitable, Do youmean to say that during all these years of inporting and exporting, never for once you encounter any delays in your shipment? If you are the ONE, please let me know.

EL did not hop around looking for cheap products that compromise on quality standards, in fact we eliminate suppliers who delay their shipments once too frequently, because we know, logistical problems will be a plague that eventually leads to a company's downfall. We are going to be in the market for long and we will. Quality issues will be handled within the shortest time possible. Look at the past threads that EL has, we handled geniune feedbacks urgently and professionally. Compared to other vendors who fail to pick up calls or rather non chalantly brush customers; feedbacks aside, we do not do that in EL. I think this is a fact that you must admit, else we will be getting a lot of negative remarks from our customers. Just go down a few places below our thread, you will see that the mood there is sombre and full of grievances.

In EL's thread, you see the enthusiasm in us. Its this enthusiasm that draws alot of our critics and fans as well.

I can choose to ignore those who post with ignorance of our structure, products our commitments towards our customers. However, I did what I think I should do, its to defend EL's integrity,I cannot allow these parasites to grow and let them flourish and infest EL's thread with untrue comments. They are basless, without substance and ignorant of the truth.

I cannot please everyone, as much as I wanted, I cannot convice each and everyone of you, but I think if we do it right, someday, somehow you will realise what you have written over here shows the amount of naivety you once were.

Guys & Ladies,

Since I run my own trading company dealing with imports & exports, let me share a little bit about this Indent Order issue that has been plaguing all these furniture retailers and their customers. From what Jeanius has said in his previous posting, I guess Jeanius and his company are among the first in the furniture trade to discover the benefit of finding a reliable factory and sticking with it all the way. Other furniture retailers would just hop around multiple furniture factories looking and hoping for the best deals in order to maximize profits. Frankly, there is nothing wrong in hoping around multiple factories as you will then be able to offer a wide range of furniture products to your customers. BUT not all factories are run the same way, the furniture retailer is just another customer (trading company) to them, and some furniture factories are notorious for mixing up orders and delivering defective products. Even if the factory is reliable, a lot of things can and do happen during transit. Hence, EL and many other furniture retailers are going to have a lot of irate customers because of quality and delay issues.

If you want virtually problem free leather furniture, may I suggest going to HTL instead. Since they own and manage their factories, they are the most reliable leather sofa manufacturer/retailer in Singapore. Also, as they are a public listed company, you can buy 1 lot of their shares and go to their annual AGM to give them :fire: if you are not happy with them in any way. :notti:

Hi Dave

I failed to address something about your understanding in this trade. Can you please advise me if HTL grows their own timber or rather do they fabricate their own wooden structure or they did they contracted out them to 3rd party contractors?

The only problem free material is man made, like PU or PVC, you can have grains and colours that are uniform. In that case why dont you get a PVC sofa set?

HI E.L i am not a competitor as what u say ok ,is a sale person from F.C at imm who told me that MRdecor is the same with beng hwa group la , dont thinkntoo much la brother .u think only u are clever ah , we customer also know how to get information ok . dont take lehman brothers as a example ,millions were being affected but at least they can cliam back for the money,but deposit cheated by century nobody can take back ,yet the boss still can reopened a showroom again ,it really different and when "malsacul" a customer mention gm/boss of E.L alvin ,that remind ny uncle conform he is the one who take all people deposit and closed down century in a sudden .one of my friend was aslo cheated ,i really want to help my uncle to get back the $$$$$ back ,athought iitis so long alreally ,but ijust dont know what to do ???????? report case ????? or what ??? can anybody help me ........ angry ...

You are the one who says to look at the other/older post here before commenting. The thing that irks me is that companies that ran away with other people's $$$$ can open another company and claim they will be here for the next 5 - 10 years. :furious: and the people running those companies are the same person yet again.

Why i say it is important to check on company's paid up? if it is just a $1.00 PLC registered company, if it winds down, what have they got to lose.

I really doubt that EL has its own factory, probably they are just supported by Zolano Malaysia, that's it. All claims by EL has never been substaintiated.

Btw, INTEGRITY you do not have.

you can help by contributing and keeping this tread alive. as for the $$$$, if you had file a report then, maybe you can get CASE for advice???

just taking EL advice to go through the postings for other comments.

Hi Jeanius

I really wonder what fills up between your ears. This has got nothing to do with EL.

You are the one who says to look at the other/older post here before commenting. The thing that irks me is that companies that ran away with other people's $$$$ can open another company and claim they will be here for the next 5 - 10 years. :furious: and the people running those companies are the same person yet again.

Why i say it is important to check on company's paid up? if it is just a $1.00 PLC registered company, if it winds down, what have they got to lose.

I really doubt that EL has its own factory, probably they are just supported by Zolano Malaysia, that's it. All claims by EL has never been substaintiated.

Btw, INTEGRITY you do not have.

Hi Jeanius

I think you should really check and see if Century and EL have something in common. Please run an ROC and get prove that Century belongs to Alvin Ong, or rather, Alvin Ong is a director in Century before making a statement. If a company has a billion USD in Paid up capital when they fold what can you do about it? You might want to visit our factory, come down and me us in KL I will show you our factories. Zolano does not belong to us, neither do they support us. We have some OEM models with them, it was done according to our specs.

EL's claims have not been substantiated, how about your claims? Why dont you try to prove that all I am saying here is nothing but BS. Show something to convince our customers. They are the ones that I am really concern.

Lastly, how do you define integrity? By talking nonsense in the forum means you have integrity? By making basless accusations and claims about something which you have never see means integrity?