Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone was served by Ferlin? I think she is relative young and I don't like urban design quotation as they separate all the installation and removal of basin/toilet bowl or etc item by item by the plumber. It comes up to actually quite a huge amt, does it only applies to her or all ID in that co??

Thanks!

schiz0id, who did you engage? I have also engage Susan to be my ID for my new house Reno:) Hope everything turns out well:)

Great! When you starting your renovations? Hope things go smoothly for us both. :)

(PM-ed you my ID)

Yap? Nope, mine was done by Susan ... Compare the quotes around and you will know which is best for you ... =)

Luckycoin

can email me photos of your new flat, i intend to sign with Urban design as well as their quote so far is the cheapest.

Luckycoin

can email me photos of your new flat, i intend to sign with Urban design as well as their quote so far is the cheapest.

Hi luckycoin can email me yr pics too? I am considering to engage urban design too. Tks

Hi all

I am considering going with Urban Design for my reno.. Seems like archenemry and luckycon found good support from Bert and Susan. Can you ping me their contact please? And if you can kindly forward me some of your photos for reference, that would be much appreciated!! Thank you..

Or if anybody have any advice on Urban Design or any other firms, I'd appreciate any advice that you can share with me as well.. Finding reno contractors and deciding the design of your home can be quite stressful!!

Edited by Chivalry

I had a very bad experience with Urban Design simply because they employed a young consultant called Kenneth Ang. He gave me prices which were reasonable and value for money. We (my wife and I) even went to the process of selecting tiles and were waiting for the contract to be finalized after a few touch ups to the contract. A few days later and wasting roughly 2 months of our time Kenneth called us and told us we have to find another Interior Designer. We were extremely puzzled as to the turn around of events. Later we called the companies boss Nicholas and told him of our status and he did not explain why Kenneth withdrew. He told us Alex will be appointed to us as our new ID. Alex told me he will show up for a meeting on Saturday and he did not show up even after I called him to re make an appointment he did not get back to me. I then email Nicholas to ask him what going on. Till now 3 days later I still have not received a reply from him. I suppose this what happened, Nicholas decided that Kenneth had quoted us below his intended profit margin and because of that told him to withdraw before we signed the contract. They made up stories that Kenneth would be leaving the company and stuff. I will check again in 2 months time if he has really left. Kenneth also sms us that another ID would charge us higher if we engaged his or her services from the same company even after the prices have been fixed. In my opinion, they have wasted a lot of our time with empty promises. I was supposed to recommend a friend to them now they can forget it. I want to warn all nitizens of this that ask the ID to write your concerns down immediately in writing before proceeding further. Need it be re type the contract with your concerns first then only ask them to meet up and sign it. This is to prevent them from not complying later. For example 'Remove kitchen wall tiles' You may want to phrase 'Remove all kitchen wall tiles'.

Edited by Spanky

Hi all

I am considering going with Urban Design for my reno.. Seems like archenemry and luckycon found good support from Bert and Susan. Can you ping me their contact please? And if you can kindly forward me some of your photos for reference, that would be much appreciated!! Thank you..

Or if anybody have any advice on Urban Design or any other firms, I'd appreciate any advice that you can share with me as well.. Finding reno contractors and deciding the design of your home can be quite stressful!!

Dont work with them. I already had a fall out with them. Read my individual post to know y