Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

My First Home

Pineapple!

Still haven't start your reno ah?

Hahaa.. I remembered we started our blogs around the same time..

Lucky you, have newnyew helping out.. haha..

The new layout looks nice!

But the kitchen top corner.. A bit too wide and tough to reach? :P

hi mabaricows, hahah..ya..no yet started.

Just got my key last week coz gave the owner 2 mths extension. Now in the midst of meeting for IDs...but on tight budget.

So much need to do but.... :jawdrop:

Ya sis newnyew is so kind to help me to plan my werid layout. My unit layout is really a headache and many IDs surrendered.

So envy of u..moved into your shui shui house already....Congrat to ur dream house. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi mabaricows, hahah..ya..no yet started.

Just got my key last week coz gave the owner 2 mths extension. Now in the midst of meeting for IDs...but on tight budget.

So much need to do but.... :jawdrop:

Ya sis newnyew is so kind to help me to plan my werid layout. My unit layout is really a headache and many IDs surrendered.

So envy of u..moved into your shui shui house already....Congrat to ur dream house. :yamseng:

Hi Ipinapple, congrates ! finally gotten your key. i can understand how u feel, as we also let the owner extend for 2mths since July, will only be getting our key in two week time. is kind of long wait for us.

really envy the spacious house you have. enjoy your Reno process :thumbs up:

Congrats ipineapple on getting your keys. Hope you get a good ID. :)

Thanks Potatoes...hope so. :) Think wouldn't be able to spend my CNY in this house if not renovated by then.

Hi Ipinapple, congrates ! finally gotten your key. i can understand how u feel, as we also let the owner extend for 2mths since July, will only be getting our key in two week time. is kind of long wait for us.

really envy the spacious house you have. enjoy your Reno process :thumbs up:

Thanks Yuki&Jason. Haha...ya..it's a LONG wait. Congrat to u also getting ur key sooon. The floorplan looks big only nia, the actual house looks much smaller becoz of the weird layout which confined by the fixed structure. Sian thousand times. So u found ur ID already?

Thanks Potatoes...hope so. :) Think wouldn't be able to spend my CNY in this house if not renovated by then.

Thanks Yuki&Jason. Haha...ya..it's a LONG wait. Congrat to u also getting ur key sooon. The floorplan looks big only nia, the actual house looks much smaller becoz of the weird layout which confined by the fixed structure. Sian thousand times. So u found ur ID already?

not bad lar, at lease much better then mine. yes, engages a contractor which is my mom old friend but the uncle is super busy, always need to chase him to send me the quotation and drawing. :bangwall:

not bad lar, at lease much better then mine. yes, engages a contractor which is my mom old friend but the uncle is super busy, always need to chase him to send me the quotation and drawing. :bangwall:

Wow..then u have to decide very carefully..if this will also happen if you engage him.

Edited by IPineapple

Wow..then u have to decide very carefully..if this will also happen if you engage him.

I agree. I am the sort who likes prompt communication and will not be able to take it if I have to keep on chasing people.

i have no Choice leh ! coz there are so many scary reno experience out there, so my mom suggest to get someone we know so at lease anything happen, she can help me to talk with him and we have see his workmanship before, really not bad ! and for the little budget we have & he is able to help us to work out something that is suit us. :bow:

i have no Choice leh ! coz there are so many scary reno experience out there, so my mom suggest to get someone we know so at lease anything happen, she can help me to talk with him and we have see his workmanship before, really not bad ! and for the little budget we have & he is able to help us to work out something that is suit us. :bow:

haha......ur mom then can be the project supervisor..think he would not dare to be funny or delay.

All the best to ur reno journey. :yamseng: