Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All,

Appreciate someone can share/pm me the list of good and bad Fsm. I am getting my keys to my new home soon. Thanks

my email: doreen1473@yahoo.com.sg

Edited by Dor28

On 7/27/2018 at 12:47 PM, Copies said:

I saw this master tank fengshui got mentioned quite a few times in a few forums these few years. I finally engaged him not long ago as was moving.

First impression : pleasant looking middle age chubby man like those got fortune type. Stern but once he talk you know he is sincere.

Engagement : explanation very clear. Flip everything I learned. Help to explain those things that ppl tell you about this and that. No myths and no superstition.  (My fortune reading included)

After : most of it via whatapp or call. He follow for about 3.5 months till we moved in. STill does call him or whatapp him till date (once awhile), more like a friend. He also did  for my hubby business n frnds. So far no bad reviews.

As i decided to engage him after last seeing him here in this forum and have been calling/pestering him much of his time. I have decided to write this review and also  give  credits to those who recommended me to him.

He was a very responsible Feng Shui practitioners.

On 2/22/2018 at 11:29 PM, pawqoo said:

Hi hi,

I am just wondering if you are able to share which master you got for your place? I am very grateful that you have shared your story in forum and how it has benefitted you.

I have just got my keys and would like to see how I can improve my house fengshui.

Many thanks in advance

I totally agree with you that after having a good Feng Shui consultation and follow what Feng Shui master said, the life will be changed positively.

On 12/10/2018 at 7:22 PM, sctfengshui said:

I totally agree with you that after having a good Feng Shui consultation and follow what Feng Shui master said, the life will be changed positively.

Talking about feng shui, Renotalk has series of episodes on feng shui by KK from CIrcle 96 here: 

Hi All, please kindly email me the list of Recommended Fengshui Masters.

my email: madmonksg@hotmail.com

Btw, does Master Tank reads Bazi, etc?

Thank you very much for ur sharing.

I just like to share the master I have been engaging all these while. I am not sure he is in that list of good/bad masters as I do not have that list. To me I think important is that we got to be comfortable with the master we engaged and we validate him through his advise and from there you judge whether what he said comes true or not. Only time will tell.

The master I have engaged few times is Master Ricky Chua. Previously I have engaged him to see my office and recently I engaged him for my new home. Attached is one of the photos where he is performing some blessings for new move in. Last time when I first got to know him I wondered how come fengshui still got blessing and praying onez, slowly then I got to know he is actually not only a fengshui master but also a respectable religious master, meaning he incorporate religious with fengshui.

His shop contact is 6538 0515.

Cheers.

Home.jpeg